Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 246 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinLen83
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rager170.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

so logical heh... !?

Makes no sense. That should be a kick in the ass to get a new code released asap...

#48 7 years ago

Got my premium last night and it has 1.12 installed on it from the factory.

Other problem now is that I am having an issue with my subway lock and its giving me errors. Seems like a software issue...

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

If it was a software bug then everyone on 1.12 would experience it. Most likely you have a switch or hardware issue going on

You were right, my 3rd Opto for the subway lock stopped working. Stern is sending me another... Weirdly enough, I took it out and the game seems to be working fine.

Anyone know of a way to test? Storage Facility multiball works still. Not familiar enough with the game to know what other modes I can test with..

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

All these bugs are just disappointing. Potentially the best game in years hindered by sloppy programming bugs. I really want to buy this game but just can't knowing what the current state and support level is. I'm excited/hopeful that it'll get worked out but my confidence isn't high.

Go for it. Game is amazing...

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

How would you have any idea if this is a software issue? I'm sure it's not because everyone isn't reporting the it. Most likely switch related but there are no details other than "giving me errors" so too many assumptions and guesses to be made.

Yea, i posted yesterday that it was not a software issue. Opto stopped working.

2 weeks later
#209 7 years ago

I could have sworn I had a x21 or 22 the other day...

But from what ive seen, most pins max out the multiplier at some level...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rager170.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-v112-code-talk?tu=rager170 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.