Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 246 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinLen83
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 7 years ago

Played about an hour or so on 1.12. They definitely squashed some bugs, but I've noticed that after draining during a mode that the music and mode dots play for a second after the bonus tallies. Kind of sloppy.

Magna slings are definitely a bit more tamed down. In 1.05 you could adjust the sling power. They took that out in 1.10 and it hasn't been back. PLEASE BRING THIS BACK. I miss my slings being super active and lively. In 1.12, they're pretty low power by default, and you can't change it. Hardly any side to side action. It's really frustrating.

#20 7 years ago

The ball sometimes gets stuck in the right scoop if you lock during a mode. Had it happen 3 times playing with a friend last night. Doesn't kick on ball search.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Nah. Go to 1.12. It definitely fixes that and other problems.

I don't know. The magna slings are so lame now. They really dialed them back, which sucks. In 1.05 you can turn them up. I think I'm going to go back to 1.05.

#51 7 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

If it was a software bug then everyone on 1.12 would experience it. Most likely you have a switch or hardware issue going on

Nope, it's a bug. I'm having it too. If you lock during a mode, it will often just award the lock and then fail to kick out a new ball or eject one from the scoop (if you already have balls in the subway lock). It will go through 2-3 ball searches until it finally just kicks a new ball out. It's pretty frustrating.

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

Ok,I stand corrected. Odd though, I've put about 80 games on 1.12 and it's not doing it on ours. Wonder why.

It's not super common. In about 4-5 hours of play, I've seen it maybe 3 times now.

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

There are two bright inserts in the outlanes that would be great for this. When on - flippers are reversed....when off - flippers are normal.

All it would take is an obvious sound cue for when it changes. Wouldn't take anything more than that.

#104 7 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

I could be wrong but that option may change whether a mode progresses to the next mode and gives you credit as if you completed it after time out or not (as opposed to removing the timer...)

This is correct. Modes will still time out, but with "no" selected on the time out mode option, it won't allow you to progress to the next mode in the ladder.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
15,699 (OBO)
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-v112-code-talk?tu=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.