Issues I have found with the Pro game...
- The DMD frequently says it's going to Light Tobin's Spirit Guide (through pop bumper random triggers, or collecting ghosts) and it almost never does. I have tried to keep an eye on it and I'd say the spirit guide only lights up 1 time in 3 on average when it says it is going to.
- Negative re-enforcement does not always light when the DMD says it is.
- 'Add-A-Ball' is lit when "we came we saw" is lit but not triggered yet? this might be by design, but it seems odd.
- sometimes when the ball goes into the right saucer it immediately pops it out without scoring anything. Like it was just waiting for a contact to eject. this behavior seems very rare and random.
- Hitting the PKE ramp on the right often triggers 2 hits on 'spooked librarian'. I cant tell if that is being triggered by multiple rollovers being hit and its intentional?
Issues and requests:
- the Mass Hysteria is currently not fun. It's just frustrating. I would request one of the following solutions:
- have a Light/sound change when the flippers are reversed. Maybe play music backwards? that would be kinds cool.
- Keep them reversed throughout the mode.
- have the reverse trigger changed to something easier to keep an eye on, like the inlanes, right saucer, or left scoop.
- Triggering the right orbit skillshot during your ball plunge seems to be an easy thing to take advantage of.
- would love to have control over the slingshot power on the Pro.
- Gozer mode is not clear what the objectives are.