31940776831_f9363e6679_k (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
28818169216_1504ff21e4_o (resized).jpg
28773353581_e2b6635480_o (resized).jpg
28846166480_4589f9ee5f_o (resized).jpg
28694998670_f5ea3ab1c1_z (resized).jpg
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

I wanted to move this to it's own thread rather than completely taking over a generic GB Mod thread. I have a Terror Dog mod that I originally made for myself. It's 50mm and 3D printed. I hand paint them and seal them with a glossy acrylic. They are made to mount around the Terror Dog target and insert. There is no specific mounting process, most have mounted with either a zip tie or discrete wire mount.

They are $15 each and USPS First Class shipping is $4. For international shipping I can provide an exact quote. I am producing these in batches and will PM for payment when I have a batch ready to ship. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me and I am maintaining a list to contact.28818169216_1504ff21e4_o (resized).jpg28818169216_1504ff21e4_o (resized).jpg28773353581_e2b6635480_o (resized).jpg28773353581_e2b6635480_o (resized).jpg28846166480_4589f9ee5f_o (resized).jpg28846166480_4589f9ee5f_o (resized).jpg28694998670_f5ea3ab1c1_z (resized).jpg28694998670_f5ea3ab1c1_z (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

I have a new batch I am boxing up tonight. Everyone that was on my list has been PM'd. I have 5 left in this batch that are currently available. Feel free to PM and I will add to the list. After those 5 are sold I will start a list for the next batch.

Mike

#3 7 years ago

Very nice. Soooo how does it feel to be "Officially" a mod maker? When I came out with my Leg Light-Ups I felt almost giddy, like I hit the big times in the hobby, to know that I was making something that others would actually want on their games. I hope you come up with more mods down the road. Job well done.

#4 7 years ago

Just got my dog - great job! I probably will get another once I receive my premium.

Thanks!

#5 7 years ago

Got mine too, it looks great. Thanks

#6 7 years ago

Just got mine too Meph. At first I thought it was too small, but it's a perfect fit once I saw it on the playfield (insert the line That's what she said). Thanks for making these!

#7 7 years ago

I got a nice shout out on the "Bro, do you even TALK Pinball" podcast tonight.

Thanks Nick & Kevin!

#8 7 years ago

How do I get one?

#10 7 years ago

I'd like one too!

#11 7 years ago

I would like one as well.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I'd like one too!

Quoted from TomGWI:

I would like one as well.

I added both of you to the next batch which I should have by the end of the week. I have a few people in this last batch and 2 from the first that haven't responded with payment. If I dont hear something soon I will move on down the list.

#13 7 years ago

Put me down for two Meph. Thanks!

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

I added both of you to the next batch which I should have by the end of the week. I have a few people in this last batch and 2 from the first that haven't responded with payment. If I dont hear something soon I will move on down the list.

Cool. Thanks

#15 7 years ago

Just a reminder, I have 8 orders from the first couple batches that still haven't been paid for. If I don't hear anything today then I am going to reach out to the next guys in line and get them shipped. I have another batch of about 20 that I am going to paint either today or tomorrow so I have plenty to fill those orders, but I want to get them to guys that are ready for them.

ps. I have only heard back from a couple orders about their dogs. Feel free to post some pics with them in your machines. Curious where people with LEs are placing them.

Mike

#16 7 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#17 7 years ago

This mod is the right size. I initially thought I would place it next to the Terror Dog target but didn't like the fact that it was covering the great Rick Moranis. I ended up placing it at the top of the left ramp next to Gozer. (I got this idea from oldpinguy) Curious to see how everyone else is placing it.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#18 7 years ago

I'll take one when you can.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from harbngr:

I'll take one when you can.

I added you to my list for the next batch harbngr. They should be ready sometime next week. I will PM you.

Mike

#20 7 years ago

Hi, can you add me to your list please? Thanks!

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Tazmancat:

Hi, can you add me to your list please? Thanks!

Sure, added.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

This mod is the right size. I initially thought I would place it next to the Terror Dog target but didn't like the fact that it was covering the great Rick Moranis. I ended up placing it at the top of the left ramp next to Gozer. (I got this idea from oldpinguy) Curious to see how everyone else is placing it.

I am think about getting a second one. One on each side of Gozer. Any thoughts?

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

I am think about getting a second one. One on each side of Gozer. Any thoughts?

Sounds like a great idea! I like it. Post pics when done.

#24 7 years ago

Sounds like a fantastic idea to me

This weekend is my son's birthday and we have a party here tomorrow. My plan is to get another batch ready to go this next week. I already have a list of people for this next batch so I will get printing some more. Also stay tuned because I have been working on a big batch of the next mod. I hope to be ready to ship them this next week also.

#25 7 years ago

Add me to the list too please.

#26 7 years ago

Please add me to the list

Thanks

#27 7 years ago

Me also

#28 7 years ago

Me also please!

#29 7 years ago

Today I was able to get another batch finished up. I PM'd every person on my waiting list with payment info, leaving me 9 more Terror Dogs unaccounted for. If you want one then please PM me and I will send payment info on a FCFS basis. At this point I am going to try and keep them going in smaller batches. When I run out of these 9 I will begin another list.

I also deleted any PMs of people wanting Dogs that didn't respond after I requested payment. Those orders ranged from 15-24 days with no response.

#30 7 years ago

PM sent my friend.

#31 7 years ago

I have 5 more Terror Dogs ready to ship tomorrow morning. If you are interested PM me for payment info. I received 2 payments this week with no other info (pinside name or address) so I had no idea who the payment was from or where it was going. Please make sure you include that info.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

I have 5 more Terror Dogs ready to ship tomorrow morning. If you are interested PM me for payment info. I received 2 payments this week with no other info (pinside name or address) so I had no idea who the payment was from or where it was going. Please make sure you include that info.

All you can do is refund the money, they might get the message then. Can you send a message with a refund?

#33 7 years ago

Well the one piece of information included is their paypal email. I sent them emails and one guy responded right away. He didn't realize that sending it as gift doesn't fill in the shipping address. No big deal and he sent me his info. I have one I am waiting on a response. All of my current orders are paid and shipped so I am guessing it was one of the guys from 20 days ago that never responded. In another day or two I will just refund it and move on.

3 months later
#34 7 years ago

After a few month break I got a couple Pms out of the blue the other day for Terror Dogs, so I fired the printer back up and started a new batch. Those orders are shipping tomorrow and I have 9 more ready to go tomorrow if anyone is interested. I am also wonking on another batch for later in the week. If interested shoot me a PM for the paypal info. They are $12 + $3 shipping. I can combine ship 3 in one box.

31940776831_f9363e6679_k (resized).jpg31940776831_f9363e6679_k (resized).jpg

#35 7 years ago

Has anyone here "modded the mod" so to speak? I think these would look amazing with glowing eyes like the movie!

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Has anyone here "modded the mod" so to speak? I think these would look amazing with glowing eyes like the movie!

There is one modded with light in eyes and mouth. Will set you back $99. When i have some time I will take the dremel and try to fit a red 3mm led in there.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

When i have some time I will take the dremel and try to fit a red 3mm led in there.

and the hole for the wires will come out where?

#39 7 years ago

Like his belly or a**. I think that is the way to go, from below.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

There is one modded with light in eyes and mouth. Will set you back $99. When i have some time I will take the dremel and try to fit a red 3mm led in there.

$99?! Yikes. The OP has some beautiful sculpted dogs. I have a drawer full of red 3mm LEDs. Can't be that hard with a dremel and some time. Maybe even scratch up the LED surface to get a more diffuse glow.

Meph, I'll take 2 of your finest gargoyle breed dogs

#41 7 years ago

I just painted up a small batch last night so I have a handful available again. PM for payment info.

#42 7 years ago

I setup my store this morning and all orders should go through there now. Still have a few of these in stock. Thanks for looking.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1050-meph-s-mods

#43 7 years ago

Anyone come up with a good way to mount them?

#44 7 years ago

I mounted mine with a zip tie on one of the back legs. Not sure how others are mounting theirs.

On a side note, I am sold out of Terror Dogs as of tonight but will get another batch ready by the weekend I hope. Thanks to all those that ordered this week. I do have a good stock of PKE Meter mods.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1050-meph-s-mods/00554-ghostbusters-pke-meter

#45 7 years ago

Thanks Meth for a great looking mod and great fast service. I received it today which was timed perfect for my day off.
I stuck mine on with a spot of hot glue on each foot.

IMG_0230 (resized).JPGIMG_0230 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#47 7 years ago

Terror Dogs are back in stock.

4 months later
#48 6 years ago

Any of these left?

#49 6 years ago

Sales really slowed down on these so I haven't made a new batch. Lemme check when I get home, I might have one or two of these left.

#50 6 years ago

I'll take 2 please.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 26.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 103.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-terror-dog-mod/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.