IMG_5521 (resized).JPG
IMG_5520 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
dzqmpe6hvip21 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_20180106_120414966 (resized).jpg
6CFEE5E0-7788-4981-AA39-E67D4D1C54BE (resized).jpeg
20180103_003032 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 6 years ago

wow impressive job!!! tell me bobby brown's song from GB2 is in there right??

#67 6 years ago

is there a way to have both original and custom sounds play (ex - two songs are slotted for one mode and the game picks one randomly)? I love both soundtracks!

I might have to get back into this game especially with the upcoming code update.

Would love to see the bobby brown song in action if someone has a video of it from this mix!

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

I love the original music in the game as well. I’m going to give the custom soundtrack a try for a while to freshen things up until the next Stern update hits though.

I feel the same way - original is great, this is to mix it up. I would go back and fourth (as I'm getting back in the club soon).

#160 6 years ago

would love to see some videos with this audio in action! Should be back in the club on Friday!

#162 6 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

I’ll be installing and playing a bunch of games with the new soundtrack shortly: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

nice! I'll check it out.

btw - I know you love the pro but after owning the premium then going to the pro and trying to convince myself the pro was enough, I can't believe how different the two feel (prem to me is so worth it). Have you tried playing the premium? Not to say I'm right but as someone who loves the pro so much, I'm curious how you feel.

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’d love suggestions on where to put Bobby Brown. Maybe Terror Dog hurry up? PKE Frenzy?
I like the song, but I don’t know where it fits.
I struggled with Magic, but I think the video mode fits it pretty well.
On the next iteration, I’ll adjust or change Who Brought the Dog and Spooked Librarian along with finding a home for Bobby.

just curious - what about BB in the video mode? I had someone else's code before on my prem and they put BB in the PKE frenzy I believe. I think video could be good - especially b/c those modes are so forgettable but with Bobby? Never again.

#169 6 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

BB should be in the regular multiball, that way it would play often where you can actually enjoy it.

that song is so good I just youtubed it. Never gets old.

#180 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’ve been hoping for a premium code update with bobby brown on storage facility and higher and higher on high score entry or possibly pke frenzy.

Wow that would be perfect. Higher and higher on high score? Total no brainer. I have experience with Pinball browser and will add this (and probably Bobby brown in mb) once I get my premium this weekend unless someone does it earlier.

As for the comments noted by Kevin above, those all make sense. Just my thoughts:

The physical ball lock feels so much better andi believe if it does go sdtm after pops I believe it shoots another one.

Owning a premium for almost a year I probably had magna slings throw 1 sdtm but maybe i was lucky? They are an incredible innovation and really ices the cake of a ghost theme.

Moving slimmer makes hitting him less of a chore. Stagnant slimmer is just so boring while moving makes you feel like you're using skill.

Right ramp actually feels good once you update the hex. Huge difference while the key left ramp shot feels and sounds so much better being metal.

Scaleris suck in both versions but I'm hoping code makes them actually interesting.

I would love to see you play a premium on stream that has been tweaked to perfection like your pro.

#182 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Both pro and premium are good games and a good bit different from one another.
The one thing that often gets overlooked in general is that it is the one machine in the last few years with a totally different layout.

you're spot on with that. Def a unique layout!

Sorry to derail the thread a bit - back to music!!!

#206 6 years ago

OK so what is the best premium mix to get now? About to load one up! I need one with bobby brown!

#208 6 years ago

if someone can tell me the request/script #s of this game in pinbrowser I can try and get bobby brown in there for mb tonight and higher for the high score.....I'm on premium

EDIT - script 59B is MB....FYI

#210 6 years ago

So here it is - I made an updated premium version (base code is from the post on page 4 #158: imagamejunky thanks!) BUT with the following:

1) "We got one" is back to mudflaps version (Clean up....)
2) Bobby Brown's smash hit "On Your Own" for MB! The loop is only 32 seconds so I'm not sure it's best here anymore but trying it for now
3) Higher and Higher on the High Score. This fits PERFECT - great idea. Little GB2 love!

Enjoy!

EDIT see post 233 for latest version.....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1memyeCFIdo2NL9ZzwcULJYjCuRMQta0U

#213 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Are there any longer files that bobby Brown would fit better?

pkg frenzy looks like the best place. I'm not sure I like the "who brought the dog" mode music. Might want to get the original back. I forget if pinbrowser allows you to extract from the original so I can inject it back into the new one.

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Okay, V2 going live today. Here’s what I changed:
- Adjusted Magic during video mode to start with ‘Please’
- Changed ‘Who Brought the Dog’ back to default
- Increased volume of ‘Spooked Librarian’
- Added ‘On Our Own’ by Bobby Brown during We Came We Saw multiball
I’m pretty happy with everything now. Send some feedback, and I’ll upload a Premium version.
As I mentioned earlier, if you upload and enjoy the code, please consider a donation to Pinside or your favorite charity.

I would throw in higher and higher for high score.

#218 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

The problem with the high score music is that it’s a 15 second loop (unless I’m looking at the wrong label).

yeah I cut the song down to play the best part.

I will upload my version when I'm done very soon (a few minor edits). Post yours, keep it as is and I will post mine to give people another option.

#219 6 years ago

V2 update for my premium mix:

1) Who brought the dog: Back to the original
2) Magic in Video Mode (cut down to play just good part)
3) Bobby Brown significantly edited in MB so I can hear the best parts of the song (intro and GB rap). Also made it louder

EDIT - see post 233 for latest version.

LINK:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q3rbDljFGM0ahRUO20ySeQVMvRLV9HWQ

#221 6 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Sounds awesome, man! What’s playing during We Got One? How’s the volume level on Spooked Librarian? Oh, and is BB during Storage Facility? Sorry for all the questions. I love this kind of stuff.

We got one = cleaning up
Spooked library = volume fixed
BB during Storage Facility. We came we saw MB has a similar length consideration and I'm not good enough to get there too often!
Video Mode - magic

#223 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Is saving the day still in one of these?

Yes - it's in mine under spook central. The base used in mine was posted on page 4 (as noted above) which in itself used page 1 from Cleland.

Mudflaps and Cleland are the real bosses here - I'm just adding/tweaking. Thanks guys!

#224 6 years ago

Happy with my current mix (for now).....video below:

Shows MB BB and at the end higher and higher. I just got a green dmd btw - still need the foam pad which is why it looks a little odd around the border.

#227 6 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Sounds awesome! How’s the video mode?

damn forgot to include that in the video!!! It's magic

#233 6 years ago

I've updated my version to be a little louder for bobby brown during MB and Magic during video.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tTE0I1PVY7rKK_EsSaC4g_Ln0qfo68nx

EDIT - this is MY best version IMO.

Summary:

Premium Version
We got one = Clean'in up the town
Spook = Savin Time
Storage Facility MB = Bobby Brown On Our Own (my own mix with the best parts to fit in small spot)
Video Mode = Magic (fits so well in this) which begins on the "please please" spot.
High Score = Higher and Higher (edited to fit well and play the best part of the song - the part you remember from GB2 when their in the statue of liberty
Library mode and music before plunge= Instrumentals from GB movie soundtrack

....could be a few more. Happy with it for now.

#235 6 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyapple:

Is this the best version for an LE? Did mud flaps finish a premium/le version? Awesome stuff guys

This is my best for the premium. Def not saying it's the best in general!! Mudflaps I don't believe has posted prem yet. I believe cleland was doing mud's prem. Not sure though.

#239 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I think if you can add higher and higher to the score entry on yours it would have the best of your code and delt31 code.

Assuming mudflaps wants to, the easiest thing to do is download my code, extract the high score edit that I made and inject into his code.

#256 6 years ago

Mudflaps

OK - why don't you put my version for the premium on your first post for premium people so it's clear where everything can be found. I believe ours are pretty similar now too based on your last updates. Here's the link if you want to update.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tTE0I1PVY7rKK_EsSaC4g_Ln0qfo68nx

Summary:

Premium Version
We got one = Clean'in up the town
Spook = Savin Time
Storage Facility MB = Bobby Brown On Our Own (my own mix with the best parts to fit in small spot)
Video Mode = Magic (fits so well in this) which begins on the "please please" spot.
High Score = Higher and Higher (edited to fit well and play the best part of the song - the part you remember from GB2 when their in the statue of liberty
Library mode and music before plunge= Instrumentals from GB movie soundtrack

....could be a few more. Happy with it for now.

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Did you notice any volume issue for that one song? Everything else sounded perfect from what I could tell.

The latest version of mine (premium) has MB Bobby brown extra loud to address that issue. Should be good to go. Played with it last night and Bobby was killing it over all the loud noise. I actually find myself trying to get to storage facility mb without any modes running so the don't isn't taken over.

#267 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I'll give it a try again. Do you have your speech or music attenuation adjusted in settings at all?
Need to get rid of the cat image and replace with vigo like another pinsider did a while back!

No I don't. Just an FYI, bobby on the new version (v3) is 200% volume adjusted!

As for the cat - totally agree. do you have the images used?

#268 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Is there more than one multi-ball mode? I don't hear it at all and I'm using v3. Strange cause i heard it using the previous version , it was just not loud enough as reported.

It plays on storage MB only for now and the music will only play assuming you DON"T have a mode running. Unfort in GB, the modes music will play instead of the dedicated MB music if a mode is in use.

#270 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I don't have a photo but I believe you can save an image in a pinball browser supported format and then replace with browser.

I've reached out to the pinsider to see if I can get them and then inject into my mix.

#280 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I tried two different sticks, and I'm using v3 for premium in my LE. Ugh.

verify the size and location of the file on your usb stick. Should be root

#287 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

thanks, guys.not sure what i did differently, but i started over, and the file was over 900mb. game is doing the update as i type thanks for your help and patience.
*** i wasn't sure what to expect with this. i think i kinda thought it was going to sound "hacked" with abrupt beginning/endings to sound clips. well, it is awesome. i really like the change to the cool instrumental tracks, and the mode songs jazz it up. i was happy with the stock set up, but man is this cool. Keeping it. thank you guys so much for taking the time to do this and share it.

Glad to hear. Just read your message and 300 is way small should be much larger that was the issue. Enjoy!

1 week later
#312 6 years ago

You're welcome - I'll take some upvotes too ; )

1 week later
#318 6 years ago
Quoted from Sirphobos:

Maybe this is just personal preference, but Storage Facility should've been Magic and Video Mode should've been On Our Own.
Since Magic plays after the storage facility is shut off.
other than that, though, I've played mine hours more this weekend just trying to hear all the new music. This makes the game nearly perfect, to me.

yeah I thought the same originally (b/c it would match the movie) but MB is so crazy and hectic that the best part of the magic song was just too slow IMO. Bobby really kicks it into the next gear. Glad you're enjoying it

1 week later
#326 6 years ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

So I hit multiball last night with the custom code, but I didn't hear the "On our Own" track...I think I did for a second, but then I possibly hit ANOTHER multiball and it went to some techno music (I think the original Stern programmed techno)
Just wanted to make sure I hear that On our own track...as I need more Bobby brown in my life...lol...
Also - does the quote "This chick is tooooasst!" showup anywhere? I'm a relatively new pin owner, with picking up Ghostbusters Premium just last friday, so not expecting to have heard everything yet. But I may get into modding the spk at somepoint because that final "who ya gonna call...I can't hear you" is a bit grating...want it to be another part of the song (something else w/vocals).
Overall, the SPK mods are quite good, hearing the original music from the movie before the plunger pull, so great.

Unfortunately all modes including the one with techno music overrides Bobby. Sucks but that's an inherent limit.

#330 6 years ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

Thanks Mudflaps & Delt...I guess I was confused, thought multiball triggered it ...all good, can't wait to get back to again tonight...what a great game and mod work

No you're right. My version (for premium only) has Bobby brown DURING storage facility. However, if any mode is running when you trigger mb it will not play as the mode music plays over it. If mode completed before MB Bobby goes on.

If storage facility mb is triggered during no modes Bobby will play.

I'm not good enough to leave Bobby to we came we saw haha. This way I can hear him.

1 year later
#346 4 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Boom, The update is about to drop, checking in to see if you think a mod to the new code will be viable, or if Stern has actually out-done themselves?!?

I will be updating the premium code when Stern releases it and when I have a chance. I need Bobby Brown in my gb...

#353 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Is there a working link for the Premium? The google drive link is throwing an error.

Sorry - I took it down. Let me reup. It's based off the old code. FYI.'

Here you go:

https://gofile.io/?c=myNwyY

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 103.00
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-pro-custom-code-v113?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.