IMG_5521 (resized).JPG
IMG_5520 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
dzqmpe6hvip21 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_20180106_120414966 (resized).jpg
6CFEE5E0-7788-4981-AA39-E67D4D1C54BE (resized).jpeg
20180103_003032 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RetroGamerJP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Here is my link for you Pro guys! If one of you Pro users can report back that that the update is good that would be awesome.
Happy New Year my fellow Ghostbusters Pin Owners! I know the game gets a lot of negative talk, but It's one of my favorites. We had family over for New Years Day and it was the most played game....even over GOTG which is my current favorite.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h07me4k8paq20e0/ghostbusters-1_13_Mud.spk?dl=0

I just loaded on my Pro and played a several games... everything sounds great! From the day I brought this game home I wanted to hear the Bobby Brown track in the game. Thank you VERY much Mudflaps & cleland... I'm hoping you will port these changes over to the final code once Stern releases because this is now my favorite blend.

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I guess what I meant to say was even if you install this custom 1.13 code now, when the final code comes out it will just overwrite this when you install it.
To get the custom music back with final update someone will need to port the music over to the final code.

You are correct. What I recommend is you get the current 1.13 code from Sterns site now so you have as a backup. You can then install the Mudflaps/Cleland version of 1.13 and if for some reason you want to revert you will have to official 1.13 to load back. In either case you should have no issue overwriting with the new code when it releases. Hopefully once that happens, Mudflaps/Clealand will update that final code with their custom soundtrack.

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Looking forward to giving this a shot! Forgive the beginner question, but do you all recommend just updating with the custom code the same way as Stern’s updates, or first swapping the SD card? Will the USB update update the new SD card or does that need to be burned separately?

I have always updated my machines via USB as Stern recommends without any issues. One of the more experienced members may be able to speak to the benefits of swapping SD cards instead.

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Excuse my ignorance here, but how does this work? Can I just upload the SPK file to the game similar to using BIN files? Or is there some conversion in Pinball Browser required?

Just format USB to FAT32 and copy the spk to it. Plug USB into the machine and then power cycle. No PinBrowser needed.

#91 6 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

Bobby brown should be played during multiball, it needs to be in there somewhere because that song rocks.

agreed.

I dont mind it during "we got one" as it is now ... it sounds amazing on my machine with the flipper fidelity speakers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 49.95
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

15,699 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RetroGamerJP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-pro-custom-code-v113?tu=RetroGamerJP and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.