IMG_5521 (resized).JPG
IMG_5520 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
dzqmpe6hvip21 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_20180106_120414966 (resized).jpg
6CFEE5E0-7788-4981-AA39-E67D4D1C54BE (resized).jpeg
20180103_003032 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 30FathomDave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

OK, Premium and LE owners can download via the link below. The only thing I changed from Mudflaps song replacements are for the mode "We Got One" I put Bobby Browns "Take Control" there as I just like that for my own game. Also, if someone can make sure this update does stick. For Spike games I've actually been flashing the full ROM to a new SD card and keeping the original SD card safe.
Thanks Mudflaps, nice song adjustments!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/akh3laulnkvh0z7/ghostbusters_le-1_13_Mud.spk?dl=0

Sweeeeeeet! Downloading now. Thank you, cleland!

#40 6 years ago

I can confirm that the Prem/LE version works great.

Just put up 1.4B. It’s not my best score (4.3B), but with the new music added, it might have been the most fun I’ve had on this machine, short of defeating Stay Puft.

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I haven't installed it yet, but will. Did Savin' The Day make it anywhere in the game?

It’s during Spook Central.

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Ok I changed the premium back to Cleaning up the Town on We Got One and moving Bobby Brown over to multiball. I can post a Dropbox link if anyone want it. Also sneaking in Doug E Fresh somewhere too, just trying to find a home for it.

Yes, please!!

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm just gonna be here refreshing over and over until you pit up a new link

Glad it’s not just me...

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

So, the above link is updated? I've been waiting for a new link like a nit-wit.

Wait... what link? #fellownitwit

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

There is a premium/le link halfway down page 1. I'm getting the feeling that link may have been updated.

6CFEE5E0-7788-4981-AA39-E67D4D1C54BE (resized).jpeg6CFEE5E0-7788-4981-AA39-E67D4D1C54BE (resized).jpeg

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

LMAO....yes, Santa was just spotted!

Is it, ahem, the cleland link? If so, I'm in the process of downloading it now, but if it's just the same damn version I installed a few days ago... I'll, uh, probably just go about living my life.

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thanks! I haven't done this yet, we just click the link, save it to a stck, then update? Do I need to name it anything in particular, or the game just recognizes it? This is happening today after kids basketball game

Yep! Make sure the file is the only thing on the stick. With the game turned off, put it in the USB port. Then turn the game on. It should recognize that there's an update available. After the update finishes, take the stick out, and then power cycle the machine, and you should be good to go.

#140 6 years ago

So can anyone confirm if the cleland link earlier in the thread was updated, as was speculated yesterday... and if so, what was changed?

#171 6 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

BB should be in the regular multiball, that way it would play often where you can actually enjoy it.

This is the correct answer. It needs to be during the multiball. “Cleaning Up the Town” should play during “We Got One.”

#174 6 years ago

I still haven’t started the video mode since uploading the new code. Please tell me it’s got the “Please. Please. Pleeeeeeeeeease!” part.

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’ve been hoping for a premium code update with bobby brown on storage facility and higher and higher on high score entry or possibly pke frenzy.

I like "Higher and Higher" for the high score entry. I actually think "Higher and Higher" is kind of a lame song in a pinball context (I just don't see myself getting pumped up to it during PKE Frenzy... or any mode), but it makes complete sense and would fit in well for a high score tune. The song sounds more like a celebration than a challenge to me.

#189 6 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

I think magic is too slow for MB. BB would be better imo

This. “Magic” is a great tune (and I agree that it needs to start pretty late into the song), but I don’t know if it’s got enough energy to carry the multiball.

“Magic” would sound great for Don’t Cross the Streams” or maybe Gozer the Gozerian.

If “On Our Own” gets moved to a mini wizard mode, I’m the only one in my house who will ever hear it . It should definitely be used for the Storage Facility multiball.

#190 6 years ago

If it goes in the video mode, I’d start “Magic” at 2:49, so you get the “Please. Please. Pleeeeease!”

#220 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Incoming update for my premium:
1) Who brought the dog: Back to the original
2) Magic in Video Mode (cut down to play just good part)
3) Bobby Brown significantly edited in MB so I can hear the best parts of the song (intro and GB rap).

Sounds awesome, man! What’s playing during We Got One? How’s the volume level on Spooked Librarian? Oh, and is BB during Storage Facility? Sorry for all the questions. I love this kind of stuff.

#225 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Happy with my current mix (for now).....video below:
» YouTube video

Sounds awesome! How’s the video mode?

#228 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

damn forgot to include that in the video!!! It's magic

Sweet! Downloading now.

*edit: just played a dozen or so games. Bravo, man! This is my favorite version so far.

#252 6 years ago

I uploaded delt31’s V3 version, and it’s pretty much perfection.

#262 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Is the premium code on first page now the latest one with volume adjusted?

Looks like it’s linked to the v3 file, so yep!

3 weeks later
#319 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

yeah I thought the same originally (b/c it would match the movie) but MB is so crazy and hectic that the best part of the magic song was just too slow IMO. Bobby really kicks it into the next gear. Glad you're enjoying it

This.

1 year later
#362 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Beta testing new tunes with V1.16 now. Stay tuned...[quoted image]

dzqmpe6hvip21 (resized).jpgdzqmpe6hvip21 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
15,699 (OBO)
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 49.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 30FathomDave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-pro-custom-code-v113?tu=30FathomDave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.