IMG_5521 (resized).JPG
IMG_5520 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
dzqmpe6hvip21 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_20180106_120414966 (resized).jpg
6CFEE5E0-7788-4981-AA39-E67D4D1C54BE (resized).jpeg
20180103_003032 (resized).jpg

There are 526 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.
#351 4 years ago

We all need a bit Bobby in our machine

#352 4 years ago

Is there a working link for the Premium? The google drive link is throwing an error.

#353 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Is there a working link for the Premium? The google drive link is throwing an error.

Sorry - I took it down. Let me reup. It's based off the old code. FYI.'

Here you go:

https://gofile.io/?c=myNwyY

#354 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Sorry - I took it down. Let me reup. It's based off the old code. FYI.'
Here you go:
https://gofile.io/?c=myNwyY

Thank you!

#355 4 years ago

I just got a GBprem cpl wks ago and immediately put this audio on - it’s badass!! Now can’t wait for new code Trifecta = 1.15, Delt31 update, & ColorDMD update! My minuscule .02cent requests wud b 1) can the ball launch loop be truncated a tad to loop on time, with a newborn it’s amazing how often this becomes my background music! 2) could the librarian mode be considered to go back to the og that has the hard beat behind it, if I’m on this mode a while it can really slow my vibe. Regardless, if you haven’t tried this audio version you’ve really got to it completes the game! THX!

#357 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I need Bobby Brown in my gb..

For that song to not be part of this pin is just wrong.

#358 4 years ago

I've had a chance to really play your version of the code and wanted to thank you. You did a really good job. I love the additional call-outs, and the music improvements are meaningful, yet subtle in a way that the game still feels original... just better. That's a hard line to walk and you did it perfectly.

Thanks again.

#359 4 years ago

I just picked up a premium a week ago in anticipation of the new code and I thought I'd give your mix ago and I love it! It really does add another dimension to the game, and while I'm looking forward to the new code, I'll equally look forward to you updating it with the new tracks!

Many thanks for helping take this game to the next level - keep up the great work!

#360 4 years ago

Beta testing new tunes with V1.16 now. Stay tuned...

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#361 4 years ago

I thought the bobby brown tune would be better on the multi ball but I think it might be better elsewhere as the multi ball only gives you 30 seconds of the song.

#362 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Beta testing new tunes with V1.16 now. Stay tuned...[quoted image]

dzqmpe6hvip21 (resized).jpgdzqmpe6hvip21 (resized).jpg
#364 4 years ago

Anybody having the game reset when you get deep into game / with the new code. ? My game is less than 1 year old and never glad issues until I updated new code.

1 week later
#365 4 years ago

LE/PREMIUM V1.17 - October 8th, 2019
====================================
New:
- Added a Full Credit sound

Fixes:
- River of Slime will no longer score inflated values from playfield
multipliers.
- Left captive ball Arrow will now show when pink slime is available
correctly.
- Collecting ghost during Storage Facility Multiball will no longer stop
minor rules when you cross the 60 or 80 ghost threshold until the
multiball is over.
- Super Jackpot value will now display correctly in the background
- If you start a game in God Mode then change the adjustment mid-game, the
Normal mode will not be in effect until the next game.
- Draining during the grace of a scene will now give you the proper credit for
the scene.
- God mode should now end correctly and not continue into normal play.

Tweaks:
- Skill shot
- Changed base skill shot award from 10% to 5% of your score
- Left Eject : changed award from "Light Tobin's Guide" to "Award Tobin's
Guide"
- Left Ramp : changed award from "Award Super Jackpot" to "Light Super
Jackpot"
- Right Orbit : changed award "10% of score" to "Award River of Slime"
- PKE will no longer be available on the right ramp if PKE is currently
ready.
- Tightened up exploits
- Improved coil power management
- Changed playfield multiplier 6X. It has an initially slightly longer timer
but then not be extendable.
- Spinner now activates the topper
- One Add A Ball or light add a ball from Picto pops per multiball
- Improved the Are You A God? messaging.

Moved to SYSTEM 2.35 -
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.52.0

- Added Standard Adjustment "MAX PLAYERS PER GAME". Values are 1 to 4,
with a default setting of 4. This can be used to limit the number
of players that can be added to a game.

S

#366 4 years ago

Good Lord Stern!

I’ll update this weekend. I’ll also increase the volume levels by about 20% based on feedback.

#367 4 years ago

Did we ever get word on why they reduced the sound? It’s significant.

#368 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Good Lord Stern!
I’ll update this weekend. I’ll also increase the volume levels by about 20% based on feedback.

I waited on 1.17 based on the reports that it was difficult to load without a full update. Stern didn’t issue another update, so I’ll try to tackle 1.17 this week.

I’m sure 1.18 will drop as soon as I upload to Dropbox.

1 week later
#369 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I waited on 1.17 based on the reports that it was difficult to load without a full update. Stern didn’t issue another update, so I’ll try to tackle 1.17 this week.
I’m sure 1.18 will drop as soon as I upload to Dropbox.

They are probably just waiting on you to release so they can release 1.18 to make ur life difficult.. lol

1 week later
#370 4 years ago

Did 1.17 modded get posted on another thread? Just checking. Thanks

2 weeks later
#371 4 years ago

So I went ahead and started modifying the music with 1.17..I've actually gone 'full bobby brown' for the post plunger ball drop using the "On our own" theme more fully.

I also found a GB Theme remix that works nicely for the "Ok Who brought the dog"

Then I used a mashup Huey Lewis's "I want a new drug" / "Ghostbusters" for the game over music and it works pretty well / in time with the loop.

Lastly the ballroom - I put in ZZ Top "Tush" , and that sounds great too. (the original music sounded like a cover of that (blues guitar jam music))

Anyway..are there any experts - maybe the op's may know, I'm trying to narrow down Ball 3 music post plunger pull. I "thought" it was 0x63A but despite my update, it's still playing the original music (the spookey middle section of the original theme). It's odd, I think that's it, but for whatever reason, Pinball Browser may not actually be updating/importing it into the image...(I guess??)

I know this is all probably overkill, but just thought I'd give it a go.

btw, I've done several firmware updates / retries on 1.17 - without issue - except 1 time the process failed. So I just retried and it worked. Maybe that's just something that happens occasionally. And the 1.17 did a 1 time node board update the first time updated the firmware.

cheers

#372 4 years ago

Updating V1.17 code now. Goal is to be finished before Thanksgiving break.

#373 4 years ago

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#374 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

[quoted image]

Super stoked, thank you for doing this again

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#376 4 years ago

Hey man! Thanks so much for doing these. Such a cool thing. FYI, I just added the update and for some reason, the music cues seem to play a lot quieter than they used to. Feels like 30% too low, in my opinion. Really noticed it on the We Got One, Spooked Librarian, Magic cues... Not sure what happened or if the other volumes got raised or something, but feels like all the great cues are barely audible now. Just my 2 cents but thanks again for all the effort. G

#377 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckdragon100:

Hey man! Thanks so much for doing these. Such a cool thing. FYI, I just added the update and for some reason, the music cues seem to play a lot quieter than they used to. Feels like 30% too low, in my opinion. Really noticed it on the We Got One, Spooked Librarian, Magic cues... Not sure what happened or if the other volumes got raised or something, but feels like all the great cues are barely audible now. Just my 2 cents but thanks again for all the effort. G

Weird. I actually bumped the volume up from last time. My Pro seems fine.

If anyone with a Premium has the same issue, please chime in.

#378 4 years ago

Anyone else have an issue with their Pro? Just want to check before I erase all my scores.

#379 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Weird. I actually bumped the volume up from last time. My Pro seems fine.
If anyone with a Premium has the same issue, please chime in.

OK strange! I'm going to reinstall and see if it makes any difference. Will take some video, if not.

FYI, when I inserted the flash drive, it seemed to show 2 options in menu (see pics). I picked the one without the dashes in front.

Thanks again! G

IMG_5520 (resized).JPGIMG_5520 (resized).JPGIMG_5521 (resized).JPGIMG_5521 (resized).JPG
#380 4 years ago

OK strange! I'm going to reinstall and see if it makes any difference. Will take some video, if not.
FYI, when I inserted the flash drive, it seemed to show 2 options in menu (see pics). I picked the one without the dashes in front.
Thanks again! G[quoted image][quoted image]

I reinstalled but still getting the same issue on my Premium. The gameplay sounds are loud but any of the new music seems mixed a lot lower than on previous versions, hard to hear it now, for some reason. I will take some video when the wife is home to film

#381 4 years ago

I reinstalled but still getting the same issue on my Premium. The gameplay sounds are loud but any of the new music seems mixed a lot lower than on previous versions, hard to hear it now, for some reason. I will take some video when the wife is home to film

Great you have an old camera! Are you using 8mm or 16mm film ?

#382 4 years ago

Is there bobby brown on your own music in the mudflaps version?

#383 4 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

Is there bobby brown on your own music in the mudflaps version?

No.

If I revisit the volumes, I may add it to the sequence after the match as the final song. There’s not a lot of good spots for it in the game.

#384 4 years ago

I just installed on my pro and it is awesome, but I too have the same problem of the new music being lower than the rest. Don't want to be a whiner as this takes time and is awesome. Thanks for your hard work.

#385 4 years ago

I’ll bump up the volume and re-upload. Weird, because my volume seems fine, but I’m also kind of deaf.

#386 4 years ago

I tried installing over my existing 1.17 (premium), and it says updating code for a few seconds, then shows a complete message, but doesn't actually update the code.

Does this need to be installed over an older version to work? Like I need to reinstall 1.16 and then do this update over it?

Thanks!!

#387 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’ll bump up the volume and re-upload. Weird, because my volume seems fine, but I’m also kind of deaf.

Is it ready to download yet?

Thanks for doing this.

#388 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Is it ready to download yet?
Thanks for doing this.

Not yet. Will try to do before turkey day. Dad chores are calling...

#389 4 years ago

"Hot Night" for Midnight Madness would be so awesome...

Thanks for all thew effort mudflaps!

#390 4 years ago

Here's the latest (and hopefully last) V1.17 update. Changes:

1. Volume levels increased 175%
2. Mystery song added to the high score portion

Enjoy and happy Thanksgiving!

Pro: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gp48ej1aj3mb8qc/Ghostbusters_pro-1_17_0_Mudflaps.spk?dl=0
Premium/LE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6svr424ormx7738/Ghostbusters_le-1_17_0_Mudflaps.spk?dl=0

#391 4 years ago

Installing now!

* Volume sounds fine now. Stock music for multiball?
Thanks for doing this!

#392 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Stock music for multiball?

Multiball music is about 60 seconds and defaults to mode music unless there’s no running mode. At least that was the last software version.

I tried to do something cool for multiball, but the software limitations meant there wouldn’t be any room for quality music.

#393 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Multiball music is about 60 seconds and defaults to mode music unless there’s no running mode. At least that was the last software version.
I tried to do something cool for multiball, but the software limitations meant there wouldn’t be any room for quality music.

My son says " that sounds like an excuse to me!" LOL. It's great, I just thought I remembered Bobby brown in there before. Have a happy turkey day

#394 4 years ago

Is Bobby brown in this version ?

#395 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Is Bobby brown in this version ?

#396 4 years ago

I assume that’s a yes?

#397 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I assume that’s a yes?

Just not where you think.

#398 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My son says " that sounds like an excuse to me!" LOL. It's great, I just thought I remembered Bobby brown in there before. Have a happy turkey day

FYI Bobby Brown is in the Delt31 remix for Prem/LE GB during SF multiball, I believe older posts said it was a 30sec audio spot so it limited how much of the song was put in there and where the loop started/finished, but it still sounded great.

#399 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Here's the latest (and hopefully last) V1.17 update. Changes:
1. Volume levels increased 175%
2. Mystery song added to the high score portion
Enjoy and happy Thanksgiving!
Pro: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gp48ej1aj3mb8qc/Ghostbusters_pro-1_17_0_Mudflaps.spk?dl=0
Premium/LE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6svr424ormx7738/Ghostbusters_le-1_17_0_Mudflaps.spk?dl=0

Just installed. Song levels play great on my Premium now. Thanks again! G

#400 4 years ago

My LE crashed twice during MHMB. So just got the original code on to see if that makes a difference.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
Plastics
There are 526 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-pro-custom-code-v113/page/8?hl=hawkmoon77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.