By Mudflaps

3 months ago

Stats

• 333 posts
  • 84 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 month ago by cscmtp
  • Topic is favorited by 73 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20180106_120414966 (resized).jpg
6CFEE5E0-7788-4981-AA39-E67D4D1C54BE (resized).jpeg
20180103_003032 (resized).jpg

There are 333 posts in topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
#201 3 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I think mudflaps was doing the pro code.

I have a long weekend this week. No promises, but if I’m happy with the new Pro version, I’ll push to the Premium.

#202 3 months ago

I'm taking a wait and see approach until the new code is launched. I have been making notes from all you crazy guys and your comments
Spending all my spare time on GOTG for now.

#203 3 months ago

Again thanks guys for doing this in your own time and sharing it with us.
Whis the programmer of GB would do the same
This game has the potential to be a top 10 game for sure.

#204 3 months ago

Can't wait to try this out Mud. Thanks for doing this! Downloaded the Pro version and will be waiting anxiously for the next revision.

#205 3 months ago

I have put up my highest scores ever with this code update. Really digging it.

#206 3 months ago

OK so what is the best premium mix to get now? About to load one up! I need one with bobby brown!

#207 3 months ago

were the volumes bumped on Librarian for the pro code? If so, can someone post the most recent modded pro code? TIA.

#208 3 months ago

if someone can tell me the request/script #s of this game in pinbrowser I can try and get bobby brown in there for mb tonight and higher for the high score.....I'm on premium

EDIT - script 59B is MB....FYI

#209 3 months ago

Much better on newer pg 4 premium version of volume levels of who brought the dog, played some games finally this weekend, sounds great.

#210 3 months ago

So here it is - I made an updated premium version (base code is from the post on page 4 #158: imagamejunky thanks!) BUT with the following:

1) "We got one" is back to mudflaps version (Clean up....)
2) Bobby Brown's smash hit "On Your Own" for MB! The loop is only 32 seconds so I'm not sure it's best here anymore but trying it for now
3) Higher and Higher on the High Score. This fits PERFECT - great idea. Little GB2 love!

Enjoy!

EDIT see post 233 for latest version.....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1memyeCFIdo2NL9ZzwcULJYjCuRMQta0U

#211 3 months ago

@delt31 cheers! Will fire this up this weekend. I’m still waiting for somebody to do an all Bobby Brown soundtrack mix haha.

#212 3 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

So here it is - I made an updated premium version (base code is from the post on page 4 #158: imagamejunky thanks!) BUT with the following:
1) "We got one" is back to mudflaps version (Clean up....)
2) Bobby Brown's smash hit "On Your Own" for MB! The loop is only 32 seconds so I'm not sure it's best here anymore but trying it for now
3) Higher and Higher on the High Score. This fits PERFECT - great idea. Little GB2 love!
Enjoy!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1memyeCFIdo2NL9ZzwcULJYjCuRMQta0U

Are there any longer files that bobby Brown would fit better?

#213 3 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Are there any longer files that bobby Brown would fit better?

pkg frenzy looks like the best place. I'm not sure I like the "who brought the dog" mode music. Might want to get the original back. I forget if pinbrowser allows you to extract from the original so I can inject it back into the new one.

#214 3 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

pkg frenzy looks like the best place. I'm not sure I like the "who brought the dog" mode music. Might want to get the original back. I forget if pinbrowser allows you to extract from the original so I can inject it back into the new one.

You may need to start with fresh code

#215 3 months ago

Okay, V2 going live today. Here’s what I changed:

- Adjusted Magic during video mode to start with ‘Please’
- Changed ‘Who Brought the Dog’ back to default
- Increased volume of ‘Spooked Librarian’
- Added ‘On Our Own’ by Bobby Brown during We Came We Saw multiball

I’m pretty happy with everything now. Send some feedback, and I’ll upload a Premium version.

As I mentioned earlier, if you upload and enjoy the code, please consider a donation to Pinside or your favorite charity.

#216 3 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’m pretty happy with everything now. Send some feedback, and I’ll upload a Premium version.
As I mentioned earlier, if you upload and enjoy the code, please consider a donation to Pinside or your favorite charity.

I would throw in higher and higher for high score.

#217 3 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would throw in higher and higher for high score.

The problem with the high score music is that it’s a 15 second loop (unless I’m looking at the wrong label).

#218 3 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

The problem with the high score music is that it’s a 15 second loop (unless I’m looking at the wrong label).

yeah I cut the song down to play the best part.

I will upload my version when I'm done very soon (a few minor edits). Post yours, keep it as is and I will post mine to give people another option.

#219 3 months ago

V2 update for my premium mix:

1) Who brought the dog: Back to the original
2) Magic in Video Mode (cut down to play just good part)
3) Bobby Brown significantly edited in MB so I can hear the best parts of the song (intro and GB rap). Also made it louder

EDIT - see post 233 for latest version.

LINK:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q3rbDljFGM0ahRUO20ySeQVMvRLV9HWQ

#220 3 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Incoming update for my premium:
1) Who brought the dog: Back to the original
2) Magic in Video Mode (cut down to play just good part)
3) Bobby Brown significantly edited in MB so I can hear the best parts of the song (intro and GB rap).

Sounds awesome, man! What’s playing during We Got One? How’s the volume level on Spooked Librarian? Oh, and is BB during Storage Facility? Sorry for all the questions. I love this kind of stuff.

#221 3 months ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Sounds awesome, man! What’s playing during We Got One? How’s the volume level on Spooked Librarian? Oh, and is BB during Storage Facility? Sorry for all the questions. I love this kind of stuff.

We got one = cleaning up
Spooked library = volume fixed
BB during Storage Facility. We came we saw MB has a similar length consideration and I'm not good enough to get there too often!
Video Mode - magic

#222 3 months ago

Is saving the day still in one of these?

#223 3 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Is saving the day still in one of these?

Yes - it's in mine under spook central. The base used in mine was posted on page 4 (as noted above) which in itself used page 1 from Cleland.

Mudflaps and Cleland are the real bosses here - I'm just adding/tweaking. Thanks guys!

#224 3 months ago

Happy with my current mix (for now).....video below:

» YouTube video

Shows MB BB and at the end higher and higher. I just got a green dmd btw - still need the foam pad which is why it looks a little odd around the border.

#225 3 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Happy with my current mix (for now).....video below:
» YouTube video

Sounds awesome! How’s the video mode?

#226 3 months ago

Version 2 live. See the first post. Enjoy!

#227 3 months ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Sounds awesome! How’s the video mode?

damn forgot to include that in the video!!! It's magic

#228 3 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

damn forgot to include that in the video!!! It's magic

Sweet! Downloading now.

*edit: just played a dozen or so games. Bravo, man! This is my favorite version so far.

#229 3 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Version 2 live. See the first post. Enjoy!

Great but ‘On our own’ only seems to play for a bit during multi ball. Need the best song longer and in more places. It’s really fits the theme perfectly.

#230 3 months ago
Quoted from JimB:

Great but ‘On our own’ only seems to play for a bit during multi ball. Need the best song longer and in more places. It’s really fits the theme perfectly.

I agree... I like this new mix a lot but maybe there can be a second different clip of on our own somewhere.

#231 3 months ago
Quoted from JimB:

We Came We Saw is about 2 minutes. There’s no spot in the game to get the entire song unless you want it playing all the time. Unfortunately, that’s one of the limitations of pinball browser.

It’s a good song, but not something I’d want to hear every game.

#232 3 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Can you add higher and higher for score entry for the premium code?

Otherwise perfect!

#233 3 months ago

I've updated my version to be a little louder for bobby brown during MB and Magic during video.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tTE0I1PVY7rKK_EsSaC4g_Ln0qfo68nx

EDIT - this is MY best version IMO.

Summary:

Premium Version
We got one = Clean'in up the town
Spook = Savin Time
Storage Facility MB = Bobby Brown On Our Own (my own mix with the best parts to fit in small spot)
Video Mode = Magic (fits so well in this) which begins on the "please please" spot.
High Score = Higher and Higher (edited to fit well and play the best part of the song - the part you remember from GB2 when their in the statue of liberty
Library mode and music before plunge= Instrumentals from GB movie soundtrack

....could be a few more. Happy with it for now.

#234 3 months ago

Is this the best version for an LE? Did mud flaps finish a premium/le version? Awesome stuff guys

#235 3 months ago
Quoted from Jimmyapple:

Is this the best version for an LE? Did mud flaps finish a premium/le version? Awesome stuff guys

This is my best for the premium. Def not saying it's the best in general!! Mudflaps I don't believe has posted prem yet. I believe cleland was doing mud's prem. Not sure though.

#236 3 months ago

How is “spirit” from Doug E Fresh not in this? Good work everyone.

#237 3 months ago

I’ll do a Premium version of mine. That should make it roughly 7,000 versions of GB code.

#238 3 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’ll do a Premium version of mine. That should make it roughly 7,000 versions of GB code.

I think if you can add higher and higher to the score entry on yours it would have the best of your code and delt31 code.

#239 3 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I think if you can add higher and higher to the score entry on yours it would have the best of your code and delt31 code.

Assuming mudflaps wants to, the easiest thing to do is download my code, extract the high score edit that I made and inject into his code.

#240 3 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Assuming mudflaps wants to, the easiest thing to do is download my code, extract the high score edit that I made and inject into his code.

I used to use PB quite a bit but when we switched over to a mac, even using crossover I have had nothing but issues. I think they are working on a fix for this to work with iOS but until then I am unable to make the change. Sucks!

#241 3 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Good idea! I’ll give it a listen.

#242 3 months ago

OK - weird. I updated to Ver 2 on my GB Pro- and now Slimer doesn't activate - in either game play or test. Anyone else have that issue?

I'm going to reload the original version of the updated sound package prior to the high volume librarian to see if that fixes the issue....it was working just prior to Ver 2.

I'll report back...

#243 3 months ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

OK - weird. I updated to Ver 2 on my GB Pro- and now Slimer doesn't activate - in either game play or test. Anyone else have that issue?
I'm going to reload the original version of the updated sound package prior to the high volume librarian to see if that fixes the issue....it was working just prior to Ver 2.
I'll report back...

No issues here.

#244 3 months ago

Ok - when I rolled it back it worked fine....now that I know for me it was the software- I'll try downloading again- and give it another try.

....hey I just thought of it- in Post #1- is that for the pro? or Premium?

I have a premium....I bet that's it...

Or is post #1 for Premium?

#245 3 months ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

Ok - when I rolled it back it worked fine....now that I know for me it was the software- I'll try downloading again- and give it another try.
Who knows- anything could have gone wrong....

My Version 2 is for the Pro... I see you have a Premium. Is that the issue?

#246 3 months ago

Thank you much I think it’s a great mix levels are good to!

#247 3 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

My Version 2 is for the Pro... I see you have a Premium. Is that the issue?

Yup....100% then....makes sense too....did you update the premium

#248 3 months ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

Yup....100% then....makes sense too....did you update the premium

Snow day tomorrow... it’s on my list.

#249 3 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Snow day tomorrow... it’s on my list.

Very nice of you to do-- thanks so much!

#250 3 months ago

Delt31

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 170.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Mods
$ 5,599.99
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 333 posts in topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside