IMG_5521 (resized).JPG
IMG_5520 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
dzqmpe6hvip21 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_20180106_120414966 (resized).jpg
6CFEE5E0-7788-4981-AA39-E67D4D1C54BE (resized).jpeg
20180103_003032 (resized).jpg
There are 526 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.
#101 6 years ago

I think keeping the modes matched to the song that plays during that scene in movies is a good idea.

On our own would be a great multiball song as previously mentioned especially if it is a longer edit of the song than is currently in we got one (custom code edit).

Higher and higher would be cool for high score entry if possible.

Spooked librarian is good but needs higher volume and game start couldnuse slightly higher volume.

Haven’t gotten past gozer mode so i have no idea what songs are already in game during those modes or the song for last mode on left ramp and wizard modes.

This collaboration definitely adds to an already great game, tripled my previous high score on second game after update. More immersive GB experience!

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Ok I changed the premium back to Cleaning up the Town on We Got One and moving Bobby Brown over to multiball. I can post a Dropbox link if anyone want it. Also sneaking in Doug E Fresh somewhere too, just trying to find a home for it.

I'd love to get this version

#103 6 years ago

The link to download the code in Post#1 is not working or disabled?

Any help would be appreciated.

#104 6 years ago

Ok guys, I just read thru some of the requests. When I get home ill add Higher and Higher and post it up tonight by 7PM central hopefully

#105 6 years ago

Raising Volume up on Spooked too

Bobby Brown is now the new Music for adding a High Score

#106 6 years ago

I guess I'm gonna have to try this tonight. I've been resisting, but it's so cold outside and this will give me something to do

#107 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

The link to download the code in Post#1 is not working or disabled?
Any help would be appreciated.

The link is down again due to high traffic. Try again tonight.

#108 6 years ago

This is going to be great! Is it easy to transfer the soundfiles to new code drops? Sounds like there will be an update soon

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Raising Volume up on Spooked too
Bobby Brown is now the new Music for adding a High Score

Sweet! Looking forward to it! Thanks!

#110 6 years ago

On my versions I upped the volumes from Mudflaps, they were low compared to others so I balance them out with compression/maximizer plug ins. When new code drops it’s easy to run the macro and port changes into the new code. I’ll evaluate all comments and implement them the best I can.

#111 6 years ago

I'm just gonna be here refreshing over and over until you put up a new link

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm just gonna be here refreshing over and over until you pit up a new link

Glad it’s not just me...

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Glad it’s not just me...

Damn... Everytime I see a new post I think it's it!

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm just gonna be here refreshing over and over until you put up a new link

Me too but unfortunately for me I got my best score ever using the first version of this. Oh well that’s what usually happens with new code.

#115 6 years ago

#116 6 years ago

updated my GBLE the other day, all worked fine. thanks guys

#117 6 years ago

Updated my LE tonight works great thx guys

#118 6 years ago

So, the above link is updated? I've been waiting for a new link like a nit-wit.

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Which link. Me too

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wait... what link? #fellownitwit

#121 6 years ago

There is a premium/le link halfway down page 1. I'm getting the feeling that link may have been updated.

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

There is a premium/le link halfway down page 1. I'm getting the feeling that link may have been updated.

6CFEE5E0-7788-4981-AA39-E67D4D1C54BE (resized).jpeg6CFEE5E0-7788-4981-AA39-E67D4D1C54BE (resized).jpeg

#123 6 years ago

LMAO....yes, Santa was just spotted!

#124 6 years ago

Why don’t I see the updated link? Is the premium link on page 1 updated?

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

LMAO....yes, Santa was just spotted!

Is it, ahem, the cleland link? If so, I'm in the process of downloading it now, but if it's just the same damn version I installed a few days ago... I'll, uh, probably just go about living my life.

#126 6 years ago

Finally got to install this on my Prem and WOW . . . . this takes a great game to an even higher level.
Thank you so much as this makes it so much more feel like a true Ghostbuster game. So good!

#127 6 years ago

Did the mix use cleaning up the town during 'we got one'. I can't remember. reverted back to the original mix as Stern did a great job. Felt this version has too many quiet moments and loses atmosphere. Alessi would be good somewhere. Bobby Brown was the highlight.

Good Job though. Can't wait for Sterns update and improvements in this mix.

#128 6 years ago

Here is the Premium/ Le version, I put back CLEANING up the Town for We got One, Bobby Brown moved to High Score entry, tweaked some sound levels, I removed SPIRIT from Multiball after I added it ( it didn't fit for me ) If someone wants something tailored to them LMK ill work on it today.
LINK https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8l1n5jswoag2yj/ghostbusters_le-1_13_Mud.spk?dl=0

#129 6 years ago

I literally just updated with your #33 post version LOL-- going back to the lab-- THANK YOU for making the effort!

#130 6 years ago

Thanks! I haven't done this yet, we just click the link, save it to a stck, then update? Do I need to name it anything in particular, or the game just recognizes it? This is happening today after kids basketball game

#131 6 years ago

Original Pro code now re-uploaded to Dropbox (with Saving the Day, Cleaning Up the Town, Magic, etc). Link below should work.

A note on version control: I'm happy everyone is experimenting with music, volume, etc. If you upload your own version, please make the author or version clear. We're already seeing what happens when multiple folks upload their own code.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the code!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/msy6kcups9rnd6x/ghostbusters-1_13_original_Mudflaps_V1.spk?dl=0

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thanks! I haven't done this yet, we just click the link, save it to a stck, then update? Do I need to name it anything in particular, or the game just recognizes it? This is happening today after kids basketball game

Yep! Make sure the file is the only thing on the stick. With the game turned off, put it in the USB port. Then turn the game on. It should recognize that there's an update available. After the update finishes, take the stick out, and then power cycle the machine, and you should be good to go.

#133 6 years ago

Well, this was meant to be. Borrowed my son's stick.....
Figure this is a good time to give this a shot. I will be losing scores and settings soon anyway when the code update drops.

IMG_20180106_120414966 (resized).jpgIMG_20180106_120414966 (resized).jpg

#134 6 years ago

Just loaded the premium one and who brought the dogs the music is screaming loud can you fix? And thanks!

#135 6 years ago

I was about to say that too- there's a moment same place in "Who brought the dogs" where the music "builds" and then goes to violins-- way way too loud....

But overall the mix is super!

....awaiting any tweeks Hopefully this isn't a pain to do. We all appreciate it!

#136 6 years ago

Anyone with the pro code having issues with the volume? I think the volume is fine. I didn’t compress the clip, but I did adjust the volume slightly to match.

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Here is the Premium/ Le version, I put back CLEANING up the Town for We got One, Bobby Brown moved to High Score entry, tweaked some sound levels, I removed SPIRIT from Multiball after I added it ( it didn't fit for me ) If someone wants something tailored to them LMK ill work on it today.
LINK https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8l1n5jswoag2yj/ghostbusters_le-1_13_Mud.spk?dl=0

is it possible to add this update to the pro ver? thanks again for the work you guys are putting in on this code.

#138 6 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

Just loaded the premium one and who brought the dogs the music is screaming loud can you fix? And thanks!

Also, I have to say that this music is a bit creepy... I guess it is good to be, but more upbeat music could be tried as well at the who brought the dog -mode...

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Original Pro code now re-uploaded to Dropbox (with Saving the Day, Cleaning Up the Town, Magic, etc). Link below should work.
A note on version control: I'm happy everyone is experimenting with music, volume, etc. If you upload your own version, please make the author or version clear. We're already seeing what happens when multiple folks upload their own code.
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the code!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/msy6kcups9rnd6x/ghostbusters-1_13_original_Mudflaps_V1.spk?dl=0

Any chance someone has this uploaded anywhere else? Ive tried to download it multiple times but I keep getting the bandwidth error from Dropbox.

#140 6 years ago

So can anyone confirm if the cleland link earlier in the thread was updated, as was speculated yesterday... and if so, what was changed?

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

So can anyone confirm if the cleland link earlier in the thread was updated, as was speculated yesterday... and if so, what was changed?

My game wasn't recognizing anything on the stick, so I decided to just wait until this volume issue is ironed out.

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My game wasn't recognizing anything on the stick, so I decided to just wait until this volume issue is ironed out.

If your stick Fat32?

#143 6 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

If your stick Fat32?

Yeah, I even tried reformatting.

#144 6 years ago

Dropbox link is working again!

#145 6 years ago

Yup, Dropbox Pro code is working. Get it while it’s hot!

#146 6 years ago

Ayyyye!

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Yeah, I even tried reformatting.

I would just try a new usb stick. I used one that was 4 gigs just to be sure there was room. It worked fine....

#148 6 years ago

Hey guys.
I spent a bunch of time yesterday figuring out how to edit sound files with Audacity. Cool little program!
My original plan was to edit a few of the sound files that mudflaps, Cleland, and marcdaddy had graciously shared here with us. I was having fun with it and I ended up just creating my own crazy mix. So far I’ve changed 10 sound files with various music from some rock songs that I like. Nine inch Nails, White Zombie, Old Metallica, etc.. I’m not 100% satisfied with it yet. I need to make some adjustments. Yes, I am fully aware that this has absolutely nothing to do with the Ghostbusters movies. I just did it for fun.
If any of you Premium/Le owners would like to try it on your machines then PM me. I will share it when I’m done.
Junky

#149 6 years ago

Personally I think Jeremy Thompson's original work is much better than this...

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Personally I think Jeremy Thompson's original work is much better than this...

Who?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

15,699 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 103.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 526 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-pro-custom-code-v113/page/3?hl=djoverpour and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.