Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jdpilot
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Is the pro model easyer to play then the premium, or are they the same drainmonsters?

Cant choose inbteween them.

#2 6 years ago

In my very subjective opinion premium is easier than pro, can't really explain it but consistently have much longer ball times and less cheapo drains on premium

#3 6 years ago

Waouw that sounds really nice.

#4 6 years ago

Both are good games but the Premium is worth the extra money. Both are drain monsters most of the time. GB is not an easy pin.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Both are good games but the Premium is worth the extra money. Both are drain monsters most of the time. GB is not an easy pin.

I agree if you get one - premium is well worth it - I'm more of a value for the money pro guy, but on this title it was a no brainer.

#6 6 years ago

I played the pro and hated it. Then I got a chance to play the premium at a tournament. Night and day difference IMHO. I actually would like to buy a premium after playing it.

#7 6 years ago

In my opinion the pro is harder but I hate the premium for competition because of the magna slings are so random but if you are not playing the premium in competition it is fun.

#8 6 years ago

I've played both extensively as I own a Pro and have a friend with an LE. The "subway" ramp and ecto goggles are cool gimmicks but the magna slings can be annoying and I prefer the Slimer on the Pro. The game in general is overrated and there isn't anything that closely justifies the $2000+ price increase for the Premium over the Pro. My advice is get a different game entirely if you have $7000+ to spend but if you must get a GB, go for the Pro.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I've played both extensively as I own a Pro and have a friend with an LE. The "subway" ramp and ecto goggles are cool gimmicks but the magna slings can be annoying and I prefer the Slimer on the Pro. The game in general is overrated and there isn't anything that closely justifies the $2000+ price increase for the Premium over the Pro. My advice is get a different game entirely if you have $7000+ to spend but if you must get a GB, go for the Pro.

The magna slings are the most awesome thing in the game. They might not be ideal for seriois tournament play but they are fun as hell. GB is hardly overrated alao, its one of the best games thats ever been made.

#10 6 years ago

I don't do tournaments and I have played both. Night and day difference in the games. The pro I was underwhelmed. The premium is just awesome...so I bought one I would highly recommend going with a premium.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
15,699 (OBO)
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 103.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-vs-pro?hl=spg101 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.