IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (7 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (7 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rferullo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#899 7 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I agree. Was getting frustrated with fast drains and short games but finally had an epic (for me) game over a billion and it was fNtastic. It's funny how you have games that are just drain, drain, drain on any missed shot but suddenly everything clicks and you're hitting your shots and the shots you do miss just drop to your flipper or gently down the inlane. God I love pinball.

You guys are killing me cause I'm still waiting for mine. I'm going nuts. Solid 2 machines to get the funds... and the waiting sucks!

Glad to hear the game plays great

1 week later
#1087 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballHog:

I've put the 3 piece Cliffy on my shooter lane, but the damage was already done. I would recommend everyone to get them before one ball is played.

Thanks - My game "should" be here in a week or 2 and you just gave me the push I needed to get them Cliffy's ordered. Cliff is a really great guy. What would we all do without him!!!

#1088 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Picked up GB today. The machine was born today with playfield date of 10/14. Everything looks great. Not playing until my Cliffy shooter lane pieces arrive.

I would just gently place the ball in the shooter lane and get playing!!! How in the heck can you wait??? Good for you - I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

#1097 7 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I ordered today so looking for some info. Are the air ball protectors and sling protectors a must? Where do you get them? I am assuming Cliffy has a kit for the game? Thanks again, Mike

I chatted with Cliff via email over the last few days. He said the Gumball protector for TZ fits the Stern outhole drain exactly. He also sent me some photos.

I asked him to give me everything he's got for GB Premium and this is the package:

Ghost Busters LE/Prem set- 2pc Scoleri drop targets, 2 switch slot, outhole drain, 2pc shooter eject, Rail Guard™ $88.00

Stern-Outhole-TZGum (resized).JPGStern-Outhole-TZGum (resized).JPG

Eric-GB-Eject-final (resized).jpgEric-GB-Eject-final (resized).jpg

GB-eject-set (resized).jpgGB-eject-set (resized).jpg

#1108 7 years ago
Quoted from Deafcon:

I just ordered the same kit from cliffy. I have the upgrade kit from pinball life and an air ball protector already. Anything else that's a must have for a new machine? I likely won't have mine until sometime in December.

What's the upgrade kit? I just checked pinballlife.com and I don't see a kit got GB.

Who has a topper? Worth $500? Maybe worth waiting to black fri...

#1151 7 years ago

I canceled my order for a GB Premium. I'm too afraid of the CC cracking in the shooter lane and the really bad ghosting. I know it's probably a long shot that it would happen to me but I don't want to take the chance. It's just too risky.

Maybe in a few months if this issue goes away I might reorder.

#1156 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

please, cracking in the shooter lane? Then you better sell all your machines because any game with clear on it, will crack in the shooter lane no matter what. TZ, TAF, CFTBL all of them crack in the shooter lanes. They all get ground in dirt and it's ware and tear. It's going to happen. What's the point on owning a car if it's just going to sit in the garage. If it bothers you 20 years from now, have the playfield restored. It will need it anyway, because inserts will shift and raise anyway.

Sure - it's pinball. I get it. But I'm not taking any additional risks with my cash right now. I've seen some bad photos of games with less then 100 plays on them and serious wear. My distrobutor told me he's got to get a new completely populated playfield for a game he sold earlier this year. I don't want to go through that right now. I got a TOTAN this weekend and it's beautiful. It will keep me busy for a while. Besides - we have a GB pro at the Scantum so I get to play it every monday.

Maybe in the spring... can't move pins in/out once the snow comes anyway.

#1210 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

People need to shop around u can get them cheaper than 6700

Kurt Hill from Hemispheres Amusements had the game at $6600 shipped. I had the shaker option for $6700 before I canceled. I thought that was about the best price around. Kurt is super easy to work with. I might come around again in the spring and reorder from him.

2 weeks later
#1373 7 years ago

I delivered a pin yesterday to a guy who has a GBLE. The playfield was horrible. He had really bad ghosting on several inserts and 1 insert next to the left sling was cracked.

He said Stern was requiring him to ship them his playfield and they would swap it out and ship it back. That seems crazy to me. At the cost of a GBLE they should have a distributor bring a new PF to his house and install it for him.

Anyone else have to go through this?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

15,699 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rferullo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-share-your-info?tu=rferullo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.