Topic Stats

• 1,815 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 328 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5380 (resized).JPG
IMG_5378 (resized).JPG
pic5 (resized).jpg
pic7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4984 (resized).JPG
IMG_5327 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
drop2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (3 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (3 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinghetto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1046 3 years ago

And it starts... My premium playfield marked 9/8. I should have waited.

IMG_20161026_095943835 (resized).jpg

#1047 3 years ago

IMG_20161026_100316332 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1178 3 years ago

My shooter lane on my GB premium (with less than 100 plays) looks worse than my old routed TSPP. And not one of my inserts are ghosted on my TSPP either.

#1182 3 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Have you contacted stern yet? When did you buy it?

I have and am waiting for a response. The game was one of the first premiums with the Fun Industries playfields (same as LE's). My buddy just got a premium and it looks like a Churchill playfield. It's completely different than mine.

#1185 3 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

I hope they take care of you man, that sucks

Honestly, I'm sure they will. I have been a Stern customer for a long time and they have never left me hanging. Just kinda sucks since these problems were known by them long before my game was shipped, or even built for that matter.

#1187 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

what is different about it? How can you tell it is Churchill?

You can tell by the old date stamp on the front edge of the playfield. Also, if you look at them side to side, the wood visually looks different in the shooter lane and underside of the playfield.

#1195 3 years ago
Quoted from Flake:

After about a month, admittedly it doesn't have as many plays as i'd like, but my machine is still doing well. Only about 100 plays but so far no ghosting, no lifting, no issues with the shooter lane.

I would say if you have a date stamp on the playfield like this picture you are just fine!!

My date was 9/8 and no date stamp.

#1204 3 years ago

Very interesting. Mine does not have any of those markings. Does yours have quality issues? I only said the date, because that is the one difference we saw on my friends besides the wood appearance.

#1242 3 years ago
Quoted from idtattoo:

The tape on the led fixed the flipper freezing and blowing the node board.
I am at a loss with where to look for the new issue. Hopefully it is a quick fix

Sure sounds like a node board. I had the same symptoms on a pro with the flippers and insert lights. On the game I was working on, it was the auto plunger driver that shorted to begin with, burned up the coil, and took out the node board.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Allentown, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 50.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinghetto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside