Topic Stats

• 1,815 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 328 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5380 (resized).JPG
IMG_5378 (resized).JPG
pic5 (resized).jpg
pic7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4984 (resized).JPG
IMG_5327 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
drop2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (3 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (3 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nitrojcrawf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1433 3 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I ordered last May and my dealer is now saying it may not be delivered until after the new year. Is that timeline consistent with what others are hearing?
I'm glad so many games seem to be shipping at this point and no recent talk of playfield problems. Can't wait to join the club!

I ordered back in March/ April and just got November 23 and I was 20th on the list.

#1504 3 years ago
Quoted from PinScott:

You can do that, but I shimmed the target by lifting the playfield, loosening the two screws that secure the target, and then placing a narrow piece of .020" styrene between the PF and target bracket. This will angle the target forward. The foam was not touched.

Can the switch bracket just be bent?

#1505 3 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

How is this done? Please elaborate.

I did mine with a punch and a hammer from underneath. The wire guides are flush with the bottom of the of. Just tap them back up 1/2 of the playfield thickness. Makes a Hugh difference.

#1554 3 years ago

Anybody else having issues with Slimer going out of calibration mid game. He will swing all the way to his right (playfield left). Once this happens you can't start a game and have to power off and back on and he will reset. On code 1.11

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nitrojcrawf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside