Topic Stats

• 1,815 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 328 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5380 (resized).JPG
IMG_5378 (resized).JPG
pic5 (resized).jpg
pic7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4984 (resized).JPG
IMG_5327 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
drop2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (3 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (3 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minusworlds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#145 3 years ago

I'll gladly wait until October if that means I won't get a shitty playfield.

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

I talked to jj at game exchange he said next week their building premiums should have mine second week in September

When did you order? I heard the same and ordered it last Thu.

#156 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I ordered mine from JJ before the game was even officially announced.
Not that I don't want you to get your game soon but I hope he ships them in the order they were paid in.

Oh I totally agree. No offense taken. Just an FYI tho I didn't order from JJ.

#163 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I have one on order and I'm taking delivery as soon as they tell me it's ready, lol.

This is part of the problem. The only real voice you have is not accepting a sub-par product. When the numbers start racking up with people not accepting the pins MAYBE Stern will do something. I'm calling my distro and requesting a cancellation.

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Sorry you feel that way. I'm well aware of the issues that have presented themselves here recently. Im also well aware of those that do not have any issues with their Ghostbusters pins. I've not personally had an issue with Stern before so I'm not going to alter my buying decision. I don't think that makes me part of any problem as I will support the company and the product until they personally give me a reason not to.

So as long as you're getting a good product you're cool with it. Screw the other pinheads. Got it. Don't come here and complain when your clear cracks and your inserts end up in the bottom of your cab. Seriously.

#170 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Thanks for your feedback. I think you are being a little over the top regarding my post but I do appreciate your opinion. I've always offered to contribute my services here to be of help an never had the attitude of "screw the pinheads" so I think you are off base. If my clearcoat cracks I'll contact my distributor and will save you the time of my updates since you told me I'm not allowed to do so.
Sorry for getting off topic. I'm looking forward to receiving my Premium. Sorry if that rubs anyone the wrong way.

Maybe I am. And if so, I apologize. Maybe I misconstrued your post but Betelgeuse hit the nail on the head on how I took it. In other news I'm hoping your pin is free of defects.

#211 3 years ago

^ I see ghosting in his ball sack area and his hands need to be LED'd.

#233 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Noticed you ordered Art's Airball Plastic for GB today. So I guess you decided against canceling your Premium and have decided to join me as part of the problem?

Hahaha. I already ordered like $300 in mods that I'm just sitting on. I did talk to my distro today and he's confident that the issues have been resolved. So there's that...

#235 3 years ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Well that's good news anyone feeling confident ?

Me

#237 3 years ago

Yeah I talked with my distro and they said they were shipping so I guess he's right!

#248 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any updates on the premiums?

They are shipping

#253 3 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

and i was just told 2nd week of October yesterday !!

Was that for your particular machine or in general?

#268 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

That Premium at Level 247 in Schaumburg has a September 1 build date. Thought you all would like to know.

Good info. Thanks.

#277 3 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Trent says production starts this Friday.

Thanks Kirk

#303 3 years ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Anyone else verify another delay ?

I heard the same from my distro.

#316 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

it's a real kick in the balls to hear that people who live millions of miles away from an american made product are getting the product a month or more in advance then the local folks.

IMG_0828 (resized).JPG

#317 3 years ago

Bwahahahaha

IMG_0829 (resized).PNG

#354 3 years ago

Get the pitchforks!!!

#437 3 years ago

Anyone else agree that the Premium is the best looking of the 3 versions? I could have gone LE but thought this looked so much better.

I assume yes but am just wondering since I hadn't seen it mentioned myself.

#461 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so I'm trying to decide if I should put on the GB kit from pinball life (specifically the green lanes). They look really good but the premium seems less green than the LE. I'm def putting in a the green DMD (think it's a must as the red seems off) so maybe I'll continue with the green lanes. Thoughts?

I'm adding more blue and purple

#501 3 years ago

Ordered 8/18
Shipping - Tomorrow

#504 3 years ago

Yeah. But full disclosure, my distro only got 2 Premium orders

#510 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

That's incredible. I ordered in March on announcement day and I'm 20 deep on a list. Good for you, man! That's awesome!

Thanks man and I hope yours comes soon. I will always tie this game to you haha. The only reason I didn't cancel is my distro is also my buddy and I didn't think it was right to cancel.

#514 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I'm happy you stayed in the game and it looks like the wait will be worth it. Congrats, man.

Thanks buddy and I hope you get the nicest Premium ever made

1 week later
#685 3 years ago

Getting mine tomorrow!

#689 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I know they are fixed. It could be leftovers from before. I have one of the first of the new playfields and I dont' have a speck of ghosting.

Edit

Nevermind. You've already answered my question.

#700 3 years ago

IMG_3556 (resized).JPG

IMG_0890 (resized).JPG

#704 3 years ago

Only one was mine. Haha

#741 3 years ago

I haven't set up mine yet but here's my info. 9/20 PF date. Preliminary inspection from what I could see, no issues.

IMG_0898 (resized).JPG

IMG_0896 (resized).JPG

IMG_0897 (resized).JPG

IMG_0895 (resized).JPG

IMG_0894 (resized).JPG

IMG_0899 (resized).JPG

#778 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I'm noticing playfield dates are either hand written or stamped. The most recent playfields (September 20th and after) seem to be stamped. I'm curious if this is a difference in manufacturers where one manufacturer hand writes the "born on" date and the other stamps that date. Anyone have any ideas on this?

Good point. Mine is a hand-written 9.20

Now I wish it was stamped haha

#803 3 years ago

Pretty sure there's mention of that and lowering coil strength does help if IIRC.

1 week later
#954 3 years ago
Quoted from nowakster:

I also want to know where you can buy this.

Quoted from nowakster:

Is there a link for the cliffy protectors? I can't find the ghostbusters one there.

http://www.passionforpinball.com

They are not listed on the site yet but email Cliff through the site. He has them. Mine just came today.

#992 3 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

I have got mine to work, but you need to find the sweet spot in order for it to work

Where is that ghost mod from?

#1003 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Who would have thought that my Cubs would get to the World Series before my GB Premium was ready for delivery?!
In all seriousness (and not to get off topic) I'm so happy that after 41 years on this earth I'm about to witness something that hasn't been seen by many in their lifetime. Go Cubs!!!

Go Cubbies!!!

<- Has been there as a BoSox fan

#1095 3 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I am huge proponent of lollipop side rails. Has anyone added these? Did you go with standard rails, upgraded stern rails or powder coded? I want to see the upgraded stern ones on a machine but I guess no one is as crazy as me to consider buying them.

Bought the lollipop rails from Mirco and powder coating locally myself. I'll post pics when it's done.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Allentown, PA
$ 16.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minusworlds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside