Topic Stats

• 1,815 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 328 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5380 (resized).JPG
IMG_5378 (resized).JPG
pic5 (resized).jpg
pic7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4984 (resized).JPG
IMG_5327 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
drop2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (3 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (3 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider level3623.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#671 3 years ago

Has anyone installed or planning on installing a playfield protector on their machine? Any issues with installing or stuck balls? I just ordered one and I'm still at least 2-3 weeks away from getting my premium. Mine will be in my free play arcade so it's going to get played to death. Love playfield protectors and has saved my machines. Only issues are stuck balls.

1 month later
#1421 3 years ago

I installed a playfield protector on my premium today. Not too bad if you take your time. It helps a ton to isolate the hardware with the pieces as much as possible. They made the plastic longer at the ramp and scoops so you can tuck under to prevent stuck balls. My playfield protector on Sorcerer is short at the ramp and creates a lot of stuck balls. I added Mylar to fix. Highly recommend if you route your game or don't want dimples.

IMG_0789 (resized).JPG

IMG_0791 (resized).JPG

IMG_0790 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#1591 2 years ago

300 games and my lower right vuk switch broke. My only other Stern is TSPP and it uses different vuk switches. Ordered a bunch and hoping I don't have to replace often.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
LĂ©vis, QC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider level3623.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside