IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (7 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (7 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1064 7 years ago

I am sure I am an idiot. But I just put down a deposit on a premium. The game just looks too cool.

#1072 7 years ago

I am interested in the install of the protector. How hard is it to install. I may give it a shot if it is not too difficult and I can remove it if it does not work out.

#1075 7 years ago
Quoted from tpoeckh:

Varies machine to machine. If you can do a decent top-side shop job, should be no problem. On MMR, it took me 3 hours total, including cleaning the playfield. It did require removing the castle and both ramps. I'll install the Ghostbusters Premium one next week when the machine arrives and let you know.

Please do!

I was told when I ordered two to three weeks away but I have been in this long enough to know that if I get it before Christmas I will be happy.

Thanks, Mike

#1084 7 years ago

Is there a cliffy kit for GB? Also does his standard shooter lane protection kit work on GB? I have a bunch of those laying around. Thanks, Mike

#1089 7 years ago

I ordered today so looking for some info. Are the air ball protectors and sling protectors a must? Where do you get them? I am assuming Cliffy has a kit for the game? Thanks again, Mike

#1092 7 years ago

I am huge proponent of lollipop side rails. Has anyone added these? Did you go with standard rails, upgraded stern rails or powder coded? I want to see the upgraded stern ones on a machine but I guess no one is as crazy as me to consider buying them.

#1098 7 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

I chatted with Cliff via email over the last few days. He said the Gumball protector for TZ fits the Stern outhole drain exactly. He also sent me some photos.
I asked him to give me everything he's got for GB Premium and this is the package:
Ghost Busters LE/Prem set- 2pc Scoleri drop targets, 2 switch slot, outhole drain, 2pc shooter eject, Rail Guard™ $88.00

There is a picture Above of protectors on the scoop. Is this come stock or something from cliffy?

#1148 7 years ago

I ordered last week and my distributor said two-three weeks. Interested to see how long it really takes

2 weeks later
#1325 7 years ago

My premium be on the way. Fingers crossed for a safe arrival and beautiful playfield!!!!! Have the Cliffys, air ball protector and some other mods smaller mods on order.

#1328 7 years ago

I was told by JJ that mine is hitting game exchange on Friday and will be shipped on me same day.

#1338 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Mine gets delivered in the morning from FUN! (Our distributor). I took the whole day off to add the Protectors, addons etc and then play. So glad I stuck with it.
Now I'll need to order some speaker lights and under cab kit once I get all the other stuff out on.

What are you going to do for under cab lighting? I have never installed on spike before. Are there any interactive kits yet? If not are you going to go with a solid color? Blue?

Quoted from cheshirefilms:

A few distys across the country are starting to tell people that Premiums ordered today should ship in December. Is this really realistic considering the reported backlog?

I ordered two weeks ago from JJ and my game is shipping Friday. So u would say yes.

#1343 7 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I ordered mine back in May from a local guy. I've heard nothing. It sounds like Stern won't give him the time of day. Hopefully your good news means the rest of us will get ours soon!

That sucks. Hopefully the wait will result in a perfect playfield with the other fixes already in place.

#1346 7 years ago

Let me know what Rock says. I have one on my TWD and it is legit

#1348 7 years ago

Nice! I think my game is going to beat my armor here.

#1403 7 years ago

My game got delayed in shipping. Hopefully it will be here in a week or so. Very excited to it.

#1412 7 years ago

Unfortunately not for another week for me. Bummer!

#1444 7 years ago

Fingers crossed for a safe delivery. Mine arrives tomorrow. As always with the joys of shipping, excited and nervous.

#1446 7 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I ordered my GB Premium back in August. I haven't heard anything yet. I Stern really caught up with Premiums?

I ordered from Game Exchange at the end of October. I would check with your distributor.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-share-your-info?tu=jorge5240 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.