IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (7 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (7 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1150 7 years ago

Thinking of picking up a GB very soon..... That being said what shipping dates should I be looking for on the box so I can be sure im getting a churchill playfield. Is there anyway I can verify without taking the game out of the box ?

#1228 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

Update (11/5) : GhostBusters Premium - Gets played every day.
Dates: PF handwritten: 9/20, printed: 9/22 , back cabinet: 9/29
Balls Played: 1631
* No Ghosting
* No shooter lane clear coat issues
* No clear-coat issues
* Everything is still looking good
* Cliffy shooter lane protector should be here soon.

Can you tell me what the shipping date was stamped on the box. I ready to purchase.

#1256 7 years ago

Anyone else get one recently. When was shipment date and how was the playfield

#1287 7 years ago

Can the old style latch and lockdown still be installed on the new premium machines.

#1289 7 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

anythings possible but honestly I think the stern solution is much better!

Quoted from NeilMcRae:

anythings possible but honestly I think the stern solution is much better!

I have always took out that clip style and put the latch style on... but Im wondering if anything has changed.

#1291 7 years ago

Next week from what I heard.....

1 week later
#1363 7 years ago

My premium should be here tomorrow or Monday.......

#1380 7 years ago

My premium is in my van and on it's way home. Will post feedback and pics later. Fingers crossed but feel good cause it just arrived this s morning and I'm sure it will be a Churchill

#1382 7 years ago

Nope. But they went back to Churchill and I'm sure all new games build have them installed. Sure they want this playfield fiasco in the past. I hope !!!

1 week later
#1457 7 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Sure did. Hey, when you do it right, there's no downside.

I would say there no upside either. Nothing a different fix could have taken care of anyway

#1483 7 years ago

Ordered mine on Tuesday the 15th and picked up Friday the 19th..... Call around

#1492 7 years ago

So far my playfeild looks great except for the usual dimpling thats starting....build date 11/10.

People said the full sheet playfield covers stop this, but I dont see how. Just thin plastic that lays on top of the wood no different than mylar and i have seen dimpling under mylar.

#1499 7 years ago

Has anyone had problems with weak flipper with build dates alter than 9/1 i heard there were some revisions made ( just rumor )

#1526 7 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

I got a set of Titans and looking over the playfield, it looks like the right side will be a bear to do. Anyone replace the rubbers yet? Seems that the right ramp, subway exit ramp (from under the playfield?), and storage facility, then hex posts, will need to be removed to remove the large plastic.

Yep replaced everything with the urethane ones from coin taker. Not easy but not to bad either .... Also here is a pick of the new airball. Works like it should. The one I got I still smoothed out some of the lines and polished

IMG_6582 (resized).JPGIMG_6582 (resized).JPG

#1528 7 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

Great ... Any tips for that right side plastic? Or is it just brute force disassembly of everything?

Remove crossover ramp, take nut off R ramp where it connects to subway. Remove all screws from subway and leave in place, remove terror dog sign, now carefully slide R plastic to the left lifting up to pass by posts. Not bad at all and no real force needed

#1534 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

Where did you buy this airball protector from ? What did it look like before you modified it?

Revised one from LSOG.... had sort of a half moon cut out on the left lower side so I smoothed out the notch

#1584 7 years ago

Having the rubber on the lower position requires less throw to activate the switch

Also being on the higher position.... when the ball hits the rubber it's pushing it in a upward motion by where the ball hits the ring.

Someone had a great idea.

1 month later
#1728 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Getting close to pulling the trigger on a GB Premium. Do the playfield issues seemed to be fixed now for the most part? I haven't heard near as many issues lately doesn't seem like as what I was hearing when the game first came out. I know there have been a handful of issues with games here lately....there will always be a bad one here and there no matter what, but does it seem to be pretty safe to buy now?

Just dimples from what I have seen, Zero clear issues thus far. PF was 11/3 and I have about 300/ 350 games on .

#1751 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Mine came 2 weeks ago,has about a hundred plays on it and the Slimer Mech froze up!! B66LE came Fri.and its so fu...d up.I can't play one ball!! MY last STERN!!! BEWARE!!!!

That SUX...... I dont see how anyone can down vote this. Guy spends 18 thousand dollars on two NIB games that he can't play and has to fix himself right out of the box.

Im sure Stern will take care of the issues , but I know I'd be pissed off too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 103.00
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 49.95
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-share-your-info?tu=hoby1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.