Topic Stats

• 1,815 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 328 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5380 (resized).JPG
IMG_5378 (resized).JPG
pic5 (resized).jpg
pic7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4984 (resized).JPG
IMG_5327 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
drop2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (3 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (3 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 3 years ago

Just talked to my Dealer yesterday(Gameroomguys),and was told i'm no.7 on their list,and the GB/pre's are going through a QC recheck,and should be going out in August!

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

I have the Zombie Yeti blades, but no machine yet. They look great to me.

Thats what i have! DrWilly has the mirror blades on his GB/pro,and it really pops!!

#58 3 years ago

Ha hahahhhaa paid 3 mo.ago.no word yet!!

1 week later
#81 3 years ago

Bump Air-Pinball,me as well! Also,i kinda hated it when MrBellman sold his LE cause the LEDs blinded him!!

1 week later
#100 3 years ago

UPDATE: just heard from my Dealer,(Gameroomguys),they are still in production of the LE's,and our premiums won't be out till mid September!

1 month later
#769 3 years ago

Put mine off till January! I have probably $800.in Mods already for this pin!!:(Not gonna get one with problems!!

1 month later
#1370 3 years ago

Yep,me too! My distrib. told me today,my Pre will ship to me tomorrow!! May is when I put in for one!! Finally!!Wonder what code it will have??Just made Monday,they said!!

#1394 3 years ago

Mods?? GB custom shooter rod,Spike4 headphone kit,Ecto-1, pbl lane guides and green super bands,pke mirror,yello,black banded flipper decals,Green slimed city signs,2 black Terror dogs,Green luminescent newton balls,Blu,and pink lum.balls for the 2 newton balls,green scoop lite,and I will use the center post,until I improve my game! Oh,and PDI glass!

1 week later
#1495 3 years ago

OK,here's one for ya_ I've also been waiting since May for my GB/PRe! Dealer finally said it was shipped last friday!Got a call yesterday from them to say,they got the pin back from the shippers,cause Stern called and said a board of some kind was faulty,and did they want to reinstall it,or,send it to me to reinstall? SO,I had them do it and they said delivery by the 16 for sure! Well'see!!!

1 month later
#1748 3 years ago

Mine came 2 weeks ago,has about a hundred plays on it and the Slimer Mech froze up!! B66LE came Fri.and its so fu...d up.I can't play one ball!! MY last STERN!!! BEWARE!!!!

1 month later
#1775 2 years ago

Imagamejunky,nice to see you in the club!! I had to change out my shooter spring as well! Also,Arts airball fix as really a must have!Try the Headphone kit from Pinnovators! OR,there should be a 3.5 mil headphone jack in your backbox sound node! The Headphone mod from Pinnovators let you totally control your sound and speaker volume!! There is so much to hear,speakers don't do it justice,IMHO!! See you at PAGG,peace!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
€ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
8,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Massapequa , NY
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside