Topic Stats

• 1,815 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 328 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5380 (resized).JPG
IMG_5378 (resized).JPG
pic5 (resized).jpg
pic7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4984 (resized).JPG
IMG_5327 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
drop2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (3 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (3 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#834 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Exactly, just put in a smaller hex spacer. There is no Need to adjust the lebt side/Screen of the ramp. The ball moves to the left without Problem.

Just FYI for those looking for these parts... they are threaded... they are called 'stand-offs' not spacers

#872 3 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

They are listed as spacers on pinball life.
Magicchiz

Thanks for pointing that out. Sad, but true I suppose

#953 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I know everyone wants every pin to be 100% correct out of the box every time. I agree, it would be awesome, sign me up. That's not the reality. When fixes to issues like this are so minor it is odd to be complaining about it imo. Clear coat issues, big problem. 2 mins adjusting slimer, not so much.

Sorry, the way I saw my buddy's premium unboxed showed a complete disregard for how this mechanism was setup. There is no way possible anyone with half an interest would have passed it... dragging on the left side plastics... the capitive ball area, and all over the city. It was just mms off the playfield. It's not about being fixable or not... its about the process and attention to detail while the company continues to pump prices at an alarming rate.

2 weeks later
#1168 3 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Forgive my ignorance and the Seinfeldian nature of my question, but what's the deal with shooter lane wear? Does it impact game play, and if not, why should I care?

Cabinet damage doesn't impact game play either, yet when we want a clean example of a game, we look at it.

Shooter lane is just one area that is commonly worn, and so a look there is often a tell of a game's history. When someone says "low plays!" and then the shooter lane looks like it was dragged through the gutter... you know there were a lot of plays.

In this particular instance of Stern Clear Coat... its important because its separation from the wood due to impact. It's not just cosmetic and won't just stop with one spot.

3 weeks later
#1440 3 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

I would have went BALLISTIC!!!!!!!

It's pretty normal with freight shipping. If you went mental each time it happened, you'd be in a rubber room. Learn to roll with what actually matters.

Looks like in his case something else fell on the box. You wish for perfection, but that's not reality with common freight shipping.

#1514 3 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I don't understand how people who order a few weeks ago are getting their machines but those who ordered months ago are still waiting??????

Simply some distributors have stock.. while other distributors are waiting on orders to be filled. Distributors can have stock for many reasons.. like ordering their own inventory, order drop-outs, etc.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Sale Pending!
Cinnaminson, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside