Topic Stats

• 1,815 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 328 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5380 (resized).JPG
IMG_5378 (resized).JPG
pic5 (resized).jpg
pic7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4984 (resized).JPG
IMG_5327 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
drop2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (3 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (3 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider extraballingtmc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2 months later
#449 3 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Any feedback on the code yet? Do we know how deep this game is or isn't?

I wonder if there's any chance they will change the code so the modes are non linear?

1 week later
#719 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

The rumor is populated playfields if approved by Stern that your playfield qualifies sometime starting after Jan 1st, 2017.

It's odd that it's January now because I was told by Gary October and I believe kpg was as well.

#733 3 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Just received my GB Premium. September 26th playfield stamp. No issues after about 30 plays. Fingers crossed. Going to mylar the shooter lane and drain edge regardless.
Other notable notes:
- Slimer moves flawlessly. No rubbing or smacking into anything. Anyone who says Slimer is more fun on the Pro is delusional and lying to themselves. The game is way more fun when he's not in the same spot when trying to smack him (or avoid him).
- Both scoops kick perfectly to the center of their respective flippers.
- Autolauncher flings the ball at Mach 10. Need to look into toning that down a little bit. About 15% of the time it smacks the back wall and trickles down through the right orbit.
- Drop targets - just like every other GB I've played - hard direct shot straight at it rejects 80% of the time. Gotta plan the shot as a backhand...
- Magna slings...... freaking awesome. seriously work so well with the theme and are a hoot to play. different but good different for this theme.
- Installed a air ball protector right away - hardly any airballs. Strongly, strongly recommend one before anyone plays a game...
Everything else seems to be working as intended. Hopefully the playfield issues are finally resolved.

Awesome news! Except I thought the drops had new springs in and weren't supposed to be an issue anymore?

1 week later
#914 3 years ago

No link. Just email him and ask. He told me he was super busy this week cuz of expo so have patience. I think it was $28.

1 month later
#1458 3 years ago

Hope you're not ever planning on selling your game

#1484 3 years ago

Can someone please send me the 1.05 premium file?

#1486 3 years ago

Cool txs. I'm gonna switch back tonight. Hopefully 1.12 is imminent.

#1491 3 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

What's wrong with 1.11?

As soon as I switched from 1.05 to 1.11 I started getting random dead left flippers and many others have reported the same. Having a tournament Saturday so need to switch back.

#1494 3 years ago

Just put 1.05 back in , played several games and no more dead left flipper. Annoying playing the old code though but beats a useless flipper I guess

#1498 3 years ago

Just bumped up my rails and wow what a difference! Didn't have one ball jump over, no more cringing when the ball goes towards the inlanes lol

How do I fix the 2x,3x target airballs? Do I need to remove the targets pull out the black foam and put something thicker? Also how do I safely remove the targets?

#1506 3 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

How is this done? Please elaborate.

Just lift playfield and bump them up with a hammer and any kind of drill bit that will fit in there. Was super easy. They are in there really snug so I'm confident they won't go back down. Just bump up the tops by the inlane entrance.

#1507 3 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

I would recommend the airball protector from Little Shop of Games. http://littleshopofgames.com/product/ghostbusters-plastic-air-ball-fix/ They have two different versions and one seems to work better on the Premium I think. You may ask them.

I have this but haven't installed it yet as I've had no air balls from the left ramp. Only air balls are off the multiplier targets.

#1522 3 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

This blocks the airballs from the multiplier targets. I think this is what folks actually mean when they refer to "left ramp airballs"

Oh ffs lol. Ok I'll try and put it on and see if it makes difference.

#1543 3 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

I would recommend the airball protector from Little Shop of Games. http://littleshopofgames.com/product/ghostbusters-plastic-air-ball-fix/ They have two different versions and one seems to work better on the Premium I think. You may ask them.

Just tried to install, no good, balls rubs on it. I picked and asked for premium too. I guess I need to ask them for the new version.

#1562 3 years ago

No room unfortunately. I'm gonna try bending targets and/or adding foam. Also ask lsop for the new modified plastic

#1564 3 years ago

3 but the third can be in the ecto goggles

1 week later
#1603 2 years ago

Right loop sucks, rattles and doesn't flow smooth and doesn't register shot sometimes.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider extraballingtmc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside