IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (7 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (7 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#176 7 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone hear from their dist for shipping yet? I think some may have started trickling out.

Strange! I am still waiting on my LE.. I thought the LE's were always run before the premiums??

#178 7 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Maybe your dist hasn't received it yet. Some pick them up with truck some have them shipped to them and then to you and some I think even direct ship. I'd have to think the LE's are all built.

Melissa at CT told me that she hasn't heard anything from Stern yet on my LE, if it had been built and was sitting on a loading dock somewhere she would know about it.

#186 7 years ago

I saw an LE cabinet in the video so apparently they are still making those too. Looks like the Premiums were export games from what I saw in the video.

1 week later
#254 7 years ago

Hoping to get my LE soon!

#258 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

For the record...I'm hoping you get your LE soon as well. What's your distributor saying? I know you've been patiently waiting.

I have not heard anything on my LE, I don't want to pester my Distro but I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the call.

1 week later
#344 7 years ago

JJ do you still have LE's owed to you? any word on when Stern will produce the last of the LE's?

#380 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

So no air ball plastic on the left ramp. Thicker upgraded wire on the centre captive ball, but I think everyone knew that. Inserts are all fine at this point.

Thicker wire or the metal captive ball reinforcement we have been seeing on the LE's? Pics

#454 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

There has been tons of code talk.
It's deep-ish in the sense that it has a lot of content and things to keep you busy - unfortunately as it stands the code makes it very punishing, repetitive and difficult to advance through the modes, as you have to spell GHOST to start Slimer, then defeat Slimer to light a mode, then hit the shot to start a mode - then complete complete the mode to advance to the next. If you drain or time out, you have to go through that entire process to start the same mode again, rather than advancing to the next like all other games. Due to this mode logic, I find the game to be repetitive and not very fun, and have put my Premium order on hold until it's resolved with an update.

Zero chance, but they might change it to be less punishing/repetitive. Example - an option allowing the mode to continue into the next ball if drained, or an option disabling completion requirements.

Is there a setting in the menu to carry over progress from one ball to the next?

#502 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Ordered 8/18
Shipping - Tomorrow

Wow!

#511 7 years ago

Just got an update on my GBLE, distro says it should be built in the next 2 weeks

#582 7 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

thats the first time i heard the subway was a issue, perhaps i missed it somewhere else. Please let us know how that turns out.

From another thread..

IMG_4134 (resized).PNGIMG_4134 (resized).PNG

#616 7 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

It will be worth the wait. I know i'm in the "honeymoon phase" but this game is just amazing. The speed, flow, and light show are stunning. I encourage folks to cheat the date/time settings so you can experience midnight madness

How do you get midnight madness?

#683 7 years ago
Quoted from laprocket:

I'm curious. I wanted to buy local, so i called and the lady that answered quoted me full retail for a premium. When I let her know I had been quoted prices lower than full retail from other distributors she told me that was illegal. i've bought new in box before so I thanked her for her time and that was it. Did you pay full retail for your game?

Illegal??? LMAO

#712 7 years ago

Still waiting on my GBLE to be made and shipped here.. I got impatient and bought an STLE, now I'm low on room and have TBL and GBLE coming. I may have to make some hard decisions

#728 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Most people love STLE but I hate it.

Say it ain't so Ice! STLE is not only fun to play, it's fun too look at too!

IMG_4234 (resized).JPGIMG_4234 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#973 7 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Would love to hear that these are on the line again. Has anyone received a game from cointaker yet? Been waiting on mine forever.

Tell me about it, I'm still waiting for my LE.

#981 7 years ago

Talked to my distro about my GBLE, was told Stern is waiting on a fresh batch of playfield's & my game will be built as soon as they come in.

1 week later
#1057 7 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

I was told by my distributor that Churchill is making all of the play fields recently, once they discovered the issues. The bad ones were made by someone else.

This is correct! The "fixed" playfields are now being produced by Churchill.

#1066 7 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

You won't regret it!! I would highly recommend a playfield protector from the guys in Germany. Over 780 plays on my premium without a single dimple in the playfield!
Oh and definitely get the shaker motor! It adds a lot to the game.

Maybe its just me but I don't really care about dimples, after a while all the wood compresses and the dimples are barley noticeable.

#1107 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

How are the scoreli protectors going to fit?! My targets are tight as hell in the pf holes.

I am also wondering if these will disrupt the balls travel? I have this same drop target protector on my STLE and it works great, but the drop isn't in the middle of the playfield on ST. I'm not sure how else to protect the scolari targets.

#1149 7 years ago

Sounds like I'm still a couple weeks out on my LE, I am still excited to get the game!

#1216 7 years ago

Congrats on the new Ford F-150

IMG_4727 (resized).JPGIMG_4727 (resized).JPG

#1249 7 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

It has arrived!!! Loving this machine despite its many quirks and buggy code. The scream hit me tonight with all the lights off and scared the shit out of me and my wife who was sleeping at the time!

What number LE did you get and what is the date on the playfield?

#1298 7 years ago

New GB code 1.11 just dropped

#1352 7 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Wow! I ordered mine in May and still waiting for it lol

Same here

#1354 7 years ago

You guys LE or Premium? (Im LE)

#1357 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Can't believe you don't have your LE have you contacted your distro to make sure he didn't screw up?

Many times, they were just waiting on the new playfields from Churchill and my LE was gunna be built.
I just sent another note to my distro this morning.. fingers crossed for some good news!

#1365 7 years ago

When a game ships directly from Stern do most people get an email from their distro saying its shipping or do they just get a call from the shipper before it is delivered?

#1368 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Me too but not this time , ugh

What happened this time, did the game just show up?

#1378 7 years ago

I just heard from Cointaker and my GBLE just arrived at their warhouse, it is shipping out to me on Monday

#1393 7 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Have you bought any mods or anything while you waited for yours?

So far I have cliffys for drops, shooter lane, drain hole, green T molding for back box, green lighted flipper buttons, air ball deflector, pBL out lane and center post kit (not sure if will use center post) custom pin cards for the apron and a Polk PSW-10 sub.

1 week later
#1436 7 years ago
Quoted from PinScott:

I expected perfection from FedEx as well. Apparently that isn't always the case. Thankfully no damage was done to the machine, but my heart dropped when I saw this.

Did you make the driver wait while you opened it and inspected for damage?

#1455 7 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

I did a little more than "bump" the outlanes, but it works nicely. Getting some grief from other forum members for drilling holes in the playfield though. Owell...
This mod reduces the sucker drains quite a bit, but the ball will still drain when hit directly. Happy player here.

You drilled the playfield?!

IMG_5113 (resized).PNGIMG_5113 (resized).PNG

#1473 7 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Thankfully, the packaging is one thing that they haven't cheaped out on yet. Stern's packaging is still the best.

Stern needs to add the tilt/drop indicators like what Dutch pinball use.

IMG_4969 (resized).JPGIMG_4969 (resized).JPG

#1478 7 years ago

Well my GBLE finally got built and shipped out early last week, i got the call from Fed Ex last night that it was going to be deliverd today. I took the day off work so i could be sure i would be available to recieve the game, i just got a call from Fed Ex telling me the game isnt even in my state and i should of never been given a delivery appointment for today. Now they are saying sometime next week, I am pretty much over it at this point! I have been waiting 7.5 months paid in full for this game, I am not even excited about it anymore!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.95
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

15,699 (OBO)
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-share-your-info?tu=concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.