IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (7 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (7 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bing_party.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 7 years ago

I was told 3 weeks ago end of July but probably August. Not fully paid up yet. Btw on the GB LE thread the past couple days it seems like the LE were arriving at a upbeat pace.

1 month later
#261 7 years ago

Each distributor gets allocations. If your on the first allocation then you are money. So my disti says they get 7 or 8 in their first allocation. I am #7 so I should get one early. But if they don't get 7 for some reason I won't be upset cause of the ghosting issues. I dk if that's been resolved yet or not.

1 week later
#320 7 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

My distributor says sten delays again not making them for another 2 weeks

My disti stated that stern contacted them and that premiums are in full production and will be shipping in order that they received deposits. They also stated that they will be getting them through November. It was sent to me in an email

#321 7 years ago

That's the email I was talking about which Buzz got. Love the folks on here that try to spread bad news right when good news arrives lol. Sorry DJ

1 week later
#555 7 years ago

You can buy perfect made airball protectors for 20 bucks. looks great i got mine https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38920

#556 7 years ago

18 bucks and slimer does not hit itpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png...save yourself the time

#566 7 years ago

Well I think the shape is to cover 2 areas where the ball can get airborne and it's not very wide which was what I liked about it. The pics with it on the machine looks way better than some of the home made efforts I have seen IMO. But everyone has different tastes.

#567 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm just not a fan of the shape of this one.

There was another one I saw but I can't find the link, it was a different shape

#571 7 years ago

Cause the 18 bucks on top of the 7k for the machine is just too much to bare lol. I agree i wish i was that handy but I would probably injure myself!!

#577 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

This little blue fella is the last major source of airballs and I'm now pretty sure this is the one that smashed my ecto screen. Should be easy to fix.

Would the shape of the one i purchased block that area too? See how the small left side is curved, i hope it covers that.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#578 7 years ago

thats the first time i heard the subway was a issue, perhaps i missed it somewhere else. Please let us know how that turns out.

#666 7 years ago

I am being told I should have mine in next few weeks. My disti did already receive a few machines. Is anyone else hearing strange voices in their head stating that all play field issues are resolved?

#670 7 years ago

My disti says the same thing. They have no idea when they get them. They get notified by stern a couple days before they ship

#825 7 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Anyone able to figure out how to get the side plastics from pinball life doubled up like this photo below? The lane plastic 4 screws mounts aren't tall enough to get both on there.
http://www.pinballlife.com/images/products/preview/gb_pro_uk.jpg

I got the same ones but waiting to get my premium. I read on here somewhere that they fit but barely.

#844 7 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Contacted Trent yesterday.............on backorder till December!

geez how many did he sell...must of sold a lot as I know my disti is getting more this month.

#877 7 years ago

I ordered a little more expensive one that actually shows the voltage going through it, nobody i know uses those little plug ins, there are really nice ones I have hooked in the theater room equipment and tv, and i ordered one for the arcade machines. Cruthfield has a few good ones. Why is the roof not done, thats a killer arcade but the roof not only would look nice but also insulating it well will keep the noise down in the basement. I love ski ball machine, makes me think of the beach.

#885 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I work for a copier company that sells expensive surge protectorers. We have had demos and talk by vendors about the others short comings. The best for me is a panel surge and a switch that disconnects power.
Thanks , I built the house two years ago, did all the basement wiring and stained the concrete floor. The ceiling will get done but still working on trim in the rest of the house, and basement bathroom is in line before that. Plus the ceiling will make the basement taxable.

Nice, that's a bit more executive level protection!!. Nothing is better than building a house from ground up. That way you get it the way you want it!!! Put extra insulation in roof!!!!

#886 7 years ago

Nowaxstr you can probably surf the web and get a better deal then cruthfield. I think I got this on Amazon about 5 years ago. Panamax M4300-PM

#933 7 years ago

Air is correct, it's called quality control and would take a couple minutes per pin. It is odd that it's inconsistent when it can be checked easily. It's strange.

#964 7 years ago

I had heard that they start production again next week so I thinking I am gonna miss Halloween but thats ok cause my kids have a Halloween party that weekend and would probably beat the daylights out of it, rather break it in myself before the kids have at it.

#1013 7 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Looks Like October builds have issues as well. Above post from Hey Stern are you serious thread. Damn, I was wanting one too, looks like I will be waiting some time now, before that happens, a play field protector was even installed before the first ball touched the play field too.

there are no pictures and he is relying on the owner telling him its an Oct build...i think maybe he is reading the other build dates and not the playfield one or its just bs in general

#1030 7 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

Good luck with your order, and the voices.

Wow Detroit you are really following me around I noticed, but then again there is not much to do in Detroit anyways. Its very creepy man, perhaps you have a van too. I feel sorry for you.

#1031 7 years ago

Dantina- I had put my deposit down it early April.

#1035 7 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Funny, when the guys like Chambahz or the distros come onto pinside and declare the PF issue resolved without *any* proof, they expect us to accept their word without question. (Send money now! As a wise man once said...)
But, when we tell them that the problems persist, they demand photographic evidence!

Well you need evidence as this is a forum. Whether you declare everything is fixed or you declare there is an issue, nobody really knows unless you get some proof. I guess thats tough to understand.

#1036 7 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

This reads like denial. Field reports continue to come in with playfield issues.
Just because you ordered a machine, and want it to be clear of defect,

Field reports state that a lonely person is following me lol. Look I like proof when somone says something like "I played a game, it had ghosting, oct playfield date" You are basically just trolling around with no substance. I am getting my machine next week so I have an interest in having pics or proof instead of listening to people like yourself. But i guess at this point it doesn't matter, its on its way! Did you get yours yet Scott?

#1056 7 years ago

Mine is coming next week too!!!

#1146 7 years ago
Quoted from thall17:

Premium at the dock awaiting pick up!!!

48 more hours for me!!!!!

#1153 7 years ago

The Captain raises a good point with the shooter lane as i had looked at my other 2 pins and they have it, and then I checked my buddies 2 HUO units and they have it as well, and they are all older than when these issues came up. Its just an area that takes a beating.

#1157 7 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

My HUO TSPP 3k plays
My TOTAN 20 years of play

strange that a new unit has rust on it like that..someone else posted rust on here too. And good for you on that game, mine did not hold up as well and are not as old

#1176 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Well there is one ready to ship
To me oct 17th playfield or wait until the next batch which is next week. What do you guys think

I get mine tomorrow and I am having a huge poker tournament tomorrow night so it'll get a lot of plays. I will post my findings on Saturday

#1212 7 years ago

Finally!!

IMG_4674 (resized).JPGIMG_4674 (resized).JPG

#1215 7 years ago

will do!!!!

#1217 7 years ago

lol the extreme model by toys r us last christmas...its lifted for more danger.

#1234 7 years ago

PF stamped 10/18, by hand it's 10/14. Beat the day lights out of it last night as I had a poker tournament. Some minor issues. Had to adjust the subway ramp underneath as ball just laid there once and wouldn't kick out. Other issues people mention that I don't have is: auto ball kicker being to hard non issue no spring to change, slimer is flawless and hits nothing on way down, air balls are rare if you use deflector, no wear yet in the plunger area. She looks solid. No ghosting, yet. No dimpling from what i can see. She is brutal but fun. Gotta load the 1.10 sw as I heard it's pretty good. Surprised I didn't get that update. Looks good with other 2 units.

IMG_4694 (resized).JPGIMG_4694 (resized).JPG

IMG_4695 (resized).JPGIMG_4695 (resized).JPG

IMG_4697 (resized).JPGIMG_4697 (resized).JPG

#1239 7 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

[Image/post mismatch]
I normally call stern but they are closed and I am hoping for help.
My game has gone into locating pinballs and the flippers are not working. If I press the button the Dmd reacts, so the switchs at the buttons are working. If I tap the button repeatedly, they might flip once every once and again. The lower inserts are not lighting.
I have replaced the node board twice due to the flippers sticking up(fixes by putting tape over theback of LED above the left scout where t was shorting out).
Any help would be apprecited.

So my buddy works a route stated to me to put tape on the back of the left scoup as well..he stated thats an issue to shorting by that LED...so i put padded tape back there.

#1241 7 years ago

I got midnight madness last night at 11pm and 1am. Is there an adjustment for the clock? I figure I need to set the time or something

#1252 7 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

i believe the time setup is under the UTIL part of the service menu. check it out. my ghostbusters was doing its hourly chime at 20 minutes past the hour or so. and I think that is where I found it and set the correct time.

you are correct, I was looking around in the menu screens but skipped utilities for some reason. thanks! Still zero issues since first post on setting it up friday night. Played a lot, 5 year old been beating it up relentlessly and now thinks the whole house is haunted. Debating on loading the 1.10 sw, reading it may be a bit more buggy than the 1.05

#1296 7 years ago

update...beating the crap out of my premium every night...zero issues

#1308 7 years ago

That's the one I have and it works good. I actually have a issue with the airball deflector by subway ramp. My ball gets a little hung up coming back down the subway ramp when it falls short. My airball deflector seems to catch it and holds it till the pinball machine reacts and shakes it lose. No thread to put a washer on. Gonna try a spacer or something but not critical just interrupts the flow once and awhile

#1316 7 years ago

Mine has same dates and no issues. So 1.11 was released? Will download

2 weeks later
#1523 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

I would recommend the airball protector from Little Shop of Games. http://littleshopofgames.com/product/ghostbusters-plastic-air-ball-fix/ They have two different versions and one seems to work better on the Premium I think. You may ask them.

I got one and the ball sometimes gets stuck on the way back down if it does not make it up the ramp. I stops for like 3 -4 seconds then comes out. I will check out the other one!! Otherwise flawless, no ghosting or chipping or anything. CORRECTION. Thats the one I bought. Unfortunately not working well and no more thread to add a washer

1 month later
#1696 7 years ago

Hey all I just got a storage facility multi ball and over the course of it, it added 2 more balls for a total of 5. Does anyone know how you get balls added to the multi ball? I can't figure out how it's done

#1711 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You hit the "add a ball" from the captive ball that only lights up during multiball OR you got three "add a ball" from the pop bumper slot machine. If you look at the inserts, below the captive ball, you'll notice one is "add a ball".

Thanks. It's impossible to watch the dot matrix so I been watching others while they play and never caught the poppers giving that. My buddy just got 9B on the machine. That's a heck of a score.

2 weeks later
#1718 7 years ago

Added the latest code today. 1.13. It's awesome.

#1747 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

But those all appear to be on older code, so they aren't valid if you are running 1.13.

What really sucks is my buddy just got 9B on 1.05 and then I uploaded to 1.13 and poof it's gone. Haha!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bing_party.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-share-your-info?tu=bing_party and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.