Topic Stats

• 1,815 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 328 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5380 (resized).JPG
IMG_5378 (resized).JPG
pic5 (resized).jpg
pic7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4984 (resized).JPG
IMG_5327 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
drop2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (3 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (3 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider betelgeuse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 3 years ago

Even September would be fine with me if it meant the insert issues are resolved. I want it right more than I want it fast.

1 month later
#167 3 years ago

I have seen a handful of people with cavalier attitudes about the playfield issues until their machines started ghosting. Of course, it's also not that big of a deal for some people. I am of the opinion that a large percentage of 2016 machines, possibly even all, have some degree of clearcoat issues. Likely some of the issues havent even materialized yet, but will down the road. I have my Premium order on hold for now.

2 months later
#1424 3 years ago

I just picked up a NIB Premium. Production date of Nov 4th, stamped playfield date of Oct 25th. Hoping my patience paid off and I got a good playfield. It looks beautiful so far.

GB_setup (resized).jpg

#1538 3 years ago

Is there any way to shut off the annoying beeping from all the timers running? I'm only a week in and that sound is like salt in the wound after all the non-stop tweaking and relentless airballs. I'm still on 1.05, so maybe this has changed?

#1569 3 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

I would love to see this option, too, or at least a setting to attenuate. It is annoying.

I did just update from 1.05 to 1.11 and the beeping sound from the timers is a little different and it's at a lower volume. It's not as bad now. I have had some weak left flipper moments, but it was probably still worth updating.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 16.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider betelgeuse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside