New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 163632)

Ghostbusters Premium - Share your info

By Air_Pinball

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,815 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 57 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 328 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5380 (resized).JPG
IMG_5378 (resized).JPG
pic5 (resized).jpg
pic7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4984 (resized).JPG
IMG_5327 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
drop2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (3 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (3 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#797 4 years ago

Regarding the right ramp: for my GB it was sufficient replacing the metall piece Holding the ramp by a shorter one. The current one is 2'' and I used 1.5". You can simly unscrew the metall piece from the bottom of the playfield After removing the ramp and out in the shorter one. The difference makes the Shot significantly easier.

The angle is certainly another reason for the Shooting problem, in my opinion a Design fault. But als this is more difficult to solve I would Start with the Metall piece.

#833 4 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Neo, Looks to me they are talking about the hex spacer that holds the cross over ramp. I took mine out to measure as well and the ramp does lower quite a bit. look like if you get a smaller hex spacer it will make the ramp less steep. Only thing I am wondering about is the other end may need to be bent down a tad to level it out.
magicchiz

Exactly, just put in a smaller hex spacer. There is no Need to adjust the lebt side/Screen of the ramp. The ball moves to the left without Problem.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Lemoore, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside