IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 37.
#351 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

That's great news and I really appreciate you taking the time to share. I would love to get some type of an update from my distributor soon. I preordered in March but not sure in what order the preorders are being filled or how the allotments work for number of machines. Thanks again for your update!

Downvote for this post thanking a distributor for sharing shipping info?

#352 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Downvote for this post thanking a distributor for sharing shipping info?

I was wondering the same thing. lol

#353 7 years ago

It was a mistake, sorry.

#354 7 years ago

Get the pitchforks!!!

#356 7 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I have some Shipping today and tomorrow. Working on reaching out to customers now.
JJ

Great to talk to you JJ, very excited for my GB Premium! For the record I placed a deposit on day 1 and was asked for final payment today.
JJ is the best and will always have my business.

#357 7 years ago

All you guys getting the first batch of premiums please let us know how they look and hold up after playing the heck out of them .
It would be much appreciated, I hope the best for all.

#358 7 years ago

I will for sure be reporting back, I really hope Stern has this all figured out by now.

#359 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

That's what they always say.....

This was the first time I've heard it from my distributor, who has kept pretty quiet through this whole thing.

#360 7 years ago

Curious how distributors do rank - is it first who put deposit or first who paid full? I would expect the latter right?

Great to hear they're moving out though - especially with so many conflicting reports. I believe I'm 27th with my distributor which sounds like a lot in front of me but still hoping to receive soon!

#361 7 years ago

I would think it's first to deposit/reserve. It only seems fair to ask for the balance when the game is ready to ship?

#362 7 years ago

Picking up now. Psyched.

IMG20160921124759 (resized).jpgIMG20160921124759 (resized).jpg

#363 7 years ago

Nuthin' unusual about this..
Of course, if I have an accident I WILL die, as the machine comes careening through the cabin and minces me through the steering wheel.

IMG20160921130952 (resized).jpgIMG20160921130952 (resized).jpg

#364 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Of course, if I have an accident I WILL die, as the machine comes careening through the cabin and minces me through the steering wheel.

Just think of the very awesome last-second selfie, if you get in trouble while trying to show us more photos!

Seriously though, get home safely, get this bad boy setup, play, play, play it -then let us know how it looks/feels, and if you notice any upgrades/tweaks! i.e.: airball plastic near the left ramp, or higher outlanes etc.

#365 7 years ago

Keep the photos coming TimeBandit.

#366 7 years ago

that's awesome. I'm excited for you - keep the posts and pics coming!

#367 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I have had this thought more than once. At least the accident report would be interesting.
Is that a regular vehicle. I thought all cars in Australia were mad max like. Or is that just the desert.
Enjoy?

#368 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Unless of course you get bitten by that Brown Recluse hiding in the packaging first.

#369 7 years ago

Weather closing in..

IMG20160921135456 (resized).jpgIMG20160921135456 (resized).jpg

#370 7 years ago

Race against time..
One does not simply wait for a "break in the rain" on new pin day..

IMG20160921135518 (resized).jpgIMG20160921135518 (resized).jpg

#371 7 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I would think it's first to deposit/reserve. It only seems fair to ask for the balance when the game is ready to ship?

Deposit in March 10th....... And paid in full some time ago.

#372 7 years ago

Thanks again, Escalera! 29 steps in light drizzle. And spike games are so much lighter. A doddle, I think you might call it.

IMG20160921135544 (resized).jpgIMG20160921135544 (resized).jpg

#373 7 years ago

First things first. Prepare slimer green apron..

IMG20160921142155 (resized).jpgIMG20160921142155 (resized).jpg

#374 7 years ago

If you picked yours up today then should be arriving in Auckland soon!

Have fun with it mate. Sick day tomorrow innit? *cough cough*

#375 7 years ago

I guess this looks just like the LE, so nothing really new here. Except that crazy sexy apron though.

IMG20160921143129 (resized).jpgIMG20160921143129 (resized).jpg

#376 7 years ago

Translite is bad..ass..

IMG20160921143115 (resized).jpgIMG20160921143115 (resized).jpg

#377 7 years ago

Build date? How are the inserts?

#378 7 years ago

So no air ball plastic on the left ramp. Thicker upgraded wire on the centre captive ball, but I think everyone knew that. Inserts are all fine at this point.

#380 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

So no air ball plastic on the left ramp. Thicker upgraded wire on the centre captive ball, but I think everyone knew that. Inserts are all fine at this point.

Thicker wire or the metal captive ball reinforcement we have been seeing on the LE's? Pics

#381 7 years ago

Have they updated the captive ball wire? My LE wire appears fine as opposed to my buddies game which is bent. Our games have the same build dates and same playfield dates.

20160821_000119 (resized).jpg20160821_000119 (resized).jpg

#382 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Thicker wire or the metal captive ball reinforcement we have been seeing on the LE's? Pics

Metal plate

IMG20160921155201 (resized).jpgIMG20160921155201 (resized).jpg

#383 7 years ago

So I've played till I knocked factory GC off the board. That will do as a first round. Obviously not enough play to go into the issue of progressing through linear modes, so we'll leave that for another day.
Super, super fun. Lights are incredible to the point that at some stages they are so intense they do interfere with your ability to pick up the ball.
The right subway ramp is a blast!
Magna slings are a winner. Very occasionally you get that thing like a dodgey sling trigger where you think it's going to bounce off the sling but just bumps it and drains, but not often.
So, to air balls. I was getting a lot off the left ramp. I changed the flipper bat angle to normal and they pretty much stopped. Argue away good sirs, but seems to me you cut back on the angle of travel of a lever and you reduce the force imparted to a missile. You can still hit every shot with the flippers at a normal angle and that's how they are staying on my machine.
My slimer is hanging a bit on the guide above the captive ball on its way down and registers me a bonus hit.
Ecto goggles are really cool. Screen is easy to see and bright.
Crossover ramp occasionally sees a ball fly off the left end.
Pops seem really snappy. Is that a spike thing? My KISS ones seem normal.
For me, the additions over the pro are a big win. I guess I'll get into the code discussions one I've explored it a bit more.

#384 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Argue away good sirs, but seems to me you cut back on the angle of travel of a lever and you reduce the force imparted to a missile.

Hmmm... Technically, unless you've changed the coil stop, or added some other kind of limiter, the distance of angular rotation would still be the same as before

#385 7 years ago
Quoted from Zzap:

Hmmm... Technically, unless you've changed the coil stop, or added some other kind of limiter, the distance of angular rotation would still be the same as before

Yes, true, but I'm pretty sure you send the ball from a different point on the flipper. So the end effect is that you are moving along the spectrum towards more of a backhand shot. I could be totally wrong, and I'm trying to prove myself wrong, being a scientist at heart, but seriously, they seem to have stopped.
Plus there's this.. The ball rolls off the end of the flipper. The ball is not always on the flipper for the flipper's full travel. So the coil stop position and full travel distance of the flipper is, I think, moot.

#386 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

where did you get the (LE?) slime apron from? Easy to install? How much?

#388 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I Iike your green apron but wondering if a purple apron would look better on the Premium since there isn't as much green going on in comparison the the LE? Id like to order one of your aprons in purple and give it a shot. Thanks for the pics.

#389 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I Iike your green apron but wondering if a purple apron would look better on the Premium since there isn't as much green going on in comparison the the LE? Id like to order one of your aprons in purple and give it a shot. Thanks for the pics.

I was thinking this too. The actual purple I have is too dark though. You need more of a lilac. I'm looking at colours.

#390 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Agreed. A translucent pink might be nice to match the look of pink slime.

#391 7 years ago

Just got word my Premium should be shipping to me this Friday.
Very excited to say the least.

#392 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

That's awesome, man. Great to hear!

#393 7 years ago

Still no word on my Premium arriving in Canada. I'm sure it will be soon though with all this good news spreading here. Anyone else waiting on a Premium? My order is with Tommy at Nitro Amusements. He is top notch!

#394 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Great to hear and so quickly too (friday is only 2 days away). That's awesome. What distrib?

#395 7 years ago

Yep! I just got the call also! Ships Friday from stern

#396 7 years ago

For those getting the call/delivery date - can you confirm the distributor and when you reserved and paid in full? Just curious.

#397 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Great to hear and so quickly too (friday is only 2 days away). That's awesome. What distrib?

The Game Exchange of Colorado.

#398 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

For those getting the call/delivery date - can you confirm the distributor and when you reserved and paid in full? Just curious.

Paid in full in early May.

#399 7 years ago

I see a Premium was just delivered today in MN.

#400 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I see a Premium was just delivered today in MN.

Sweet. There is hope for me yet.

LTG : )

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 103.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

15,699 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-share-your-info/page/8?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.