IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 37.
#301 7 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

My distributor says sten delays again not making them for another 2 weeks

Do you mind me asking who your distributor is? I'm starting to dread the phrase "2 weeks".

#302 7 years ago

If there truly is another delay then I'd be suspicious that they haven't solved the playfield issues. I've been trusting them to get this sorted before they produce the premiums (hoping anyway). I've been waiting to get my GB premium (deposit paid couple days after it was announced), but I am really on the fence whether I want a GB now or just tell my distributor to hold off and get one from some later run...

#303 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Anyone else verify another delay ?

I heard the same from my distro.

#304 7 years ago

They have already made a run of Premiums for overseas. Those are hitting the docks about now. We'll know soon if the playfield issues are fixed on Premiums.

#305 7 years ago

I'm thourghy frustrated. I feel like in money pit. Every time it's two weeks. This is the last time I order a newly released game. Supposed to be my fist NIB.
I actually had money saved for another new release this year. I have spent it all in the last month on 8 project games.

#306 7 years ago

At this point I'm not going to pay attention to shipping ETAs. I hope it gets here by Halloween as that's another 6 weeks. I would be disappointed if it went into November as that would be going on 7 months. That said I can appreciate Stern taking their time if it means better quality control and a defect free product.

I do wish I would get contacted by my distributor on this kind of stuff versus me reading it here and then asking for conformation though. That said this is my first new in box so I have no idea how this works or what to expect from the distro.

#307 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

They have already made a run of Premiums for overseas. Those are hitting the docks about now. We'll know soon if the playfield issues are fixed on Premiums.

The few I have already seen in Illinois looked great, but they hadn't seen a ton of activity yet.

Brad

#308 7 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

The few I have already seen in Illinois looked great, but they hadn't seen a ton of activity yet.
Brad

Yeah, I'm not sure what those were...a few test runs perhaps.

Supposedly, the first domestic run hasn't started yet.

#309 7 years ago

Mine should be here probably next week. Been asked for my shipping address.

#310 7 years ago

I just got a email saying stock should be shipping mid November. They are in full production right now it states. I paid deposit on day one and I am second on list. I hope it gets here sooner.

#311 7 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

I just got a email saying stock should be shipping mid November. They are in full production right now it states. I paid deposit on day one and I am second on list. I hope it gets here sooner.

You'd better. If production is taking place now, you should get it in a few days based on your position.

#312 7 years ago

no offense to the worldwide folks but it's a real kick in the balls to hear that people who live millions of miles away from an american made product are getting the product a month or more in advance then the local folks. Makes no sense to me. I'm all for people getting them the same time (that's smart) but now it seems US is getting Nov? and UK, AUS next week? damn...

#313 7 years ago

I would be pretty stunned if this went into November for the first domestic premiums to ship. When is Batman 66 supposed to be shipping? Is it possible that Batman 66 starts shipping before GB premiums?

#314 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I would be pretty stunned if this went into November for the first domestic premiums to ship. When is Batman 66 supposed to be shipping? Is it possible that Batman 66 starts shipping before GB premiums?

I think they can handle 250 Batmans.

#315 7 years ago

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#316 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

it's a real kick in the balls to hear that people who live millions of miles away from an american made product are getting the product a month or more in advance then the local folks.

IMG_0828 (resized).JPGIMG_0828 (resized).JPG

#317 7 years ago

Bwahahahaha

IMG_0829 (resized).PNGIMG_0829 (resized).PNG

#318 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

I've been waiting to get my GB premium (deposit paid couple days after it was announced), but I am really on the fence whether I want a GB now or just tell my distributor to hold off and get one from some later run...

Yeah, I'm at the point where I might just cancel, or at the very least tell my distrib to put a hold on shipping mine until there's a code update to see if the game has improved its fun factor. Just went to a local place to play GBLE a few more times, and it's just not fun in its current form...and throw in all the possible defects the game might arrive with, do I really want to bother? Might be best to wait a year and get one then, or just buy a used one locally....or just skip it, I don't need another game lol

#319 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Yeah, I'm not sure what those were...a few test runs perhaps.
Supposedly, the first domestic run hasn't started yet.

One is in the hands of a private owner and the other is on location at Level 257 in Schaumburg. I want to say my son has played another somewhere, but I can't remember where that might have been...

Brad

#320 7 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

My distributor says sten delays again not making them for another 2 weeks

My disti stated that stern contacted them and that premiums are in full production and will be shipping in order that they received deposits. They also stated that they will be getting them through November. It was sent to me in an email

#321 7 years ago

That's the email I was talking about which Buzz got. Love the folks on here that try to spread bad news right when good news arrives lol. Sorry DJ

#322 7 years ago

So that makes more sense. Premiums are currently in full production and by November most orders should be filled. That sounds better than shipping starting in November. Thanks for clarifying that.

#323 7 years ago

Got a reply from local distributor that they talked with Stern and Stern should have two lines running full time by the week after next (already running and ramping up). Not delayed.

Expecting to get ours (first batch they receive) in a couple weeks and supposedly they have been told there shouldn't be issues. I'm going to stick with it and hope for the best. Just such a great theme for me.

#324 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Got a reply from local distributor that they talked with Stern and Stern should have two lines running full time by the week after next (already running and ramping up). Not delayed.
Expecting to get ours (first batch they receive) in a couple weeks and supposedly they have been told there shouldn't be issues. I'm going to stick with it and hope for the best. Just such a great theme for me.

"There SHOULDN'T be any issues"

That sounds scary to me. I'd much rather hear "the playfield problems have been identified and corrected"

#325 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

no offense to the worldwide folks but it's a real kick in the balls to hear that people who live millions of miles away from an american made product are getting the product a month or more in advance then the local folks. Makes no sense to me. I'm all for people getting them the same time (that's smart) but now it seems US is getting Nov? and UK, AUS next week? damn...

Bugger kick in the balls is having to pay nearly double the US price.

#326 7 years ago

Just got confirmation that mine will be delivered next Friday. Can't wait.

#327 7 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

Bugger kick in the balls is having to pay nearly double the US price.

wow really? that really is a kick in the balls. bloody hell

#328 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah, I'm at the point where I might just cancel, or at the very least tell my distrib to put a hold on shipping mine until there's a code update to see if the game has improved its fun factor. Just went to a local place to play GBLE a few more times, and it's just not fun in its current form...and throw in all the possible defects the game might arrive with, do I really want to bother? Might be best to wait a year and get one then, or just buy a used one locally....or just skip it, I don't need another game lol

Yeah, you better skip it. I think you're in love with the theme more than the actual game, to be honest.

#329 7 years ago

I am shocked now word is coming out of anywhere , I talked with my distro and he said he doesn't know anything yet !

#330 7 years ago

They should be shipping this week.....

#332 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

They should be shipping this week.....

just curious where are you hearing this?

#333 7 years ago

Got the call. Being delivered Thursday.

#334 7 years ago

Any US scheduled delivery or delivery confirmations yet?

#335 7 years ago

Should of had mine 2 weeks ago but apparently the bloody ship broke down Then the delivery went to Queensland Australia instead of Sydney fml, now it will be here Friday so I will let everyone know if there are any issues........

Wish me luck!!!

#336 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

just curious where are you hearing this?

distribution. So, it could be delayed again, but that is what we know.

#337 7 years ago

Knowing my luck. The asphalt crew just started prepping my driveway. And they say no heavy truck traffic for a week or so after they finish. Basically I have two weeks of driveway down time.
With that said murphys laws states my game will be done soon.

#338 7 years ago

Anyone here from Trent I don't want to bug him again

#339 7 years ago

I heard from my distributor this morning that mine should be shipping within the next two weeks.

#340 7 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

I heard from my distributor this morning that mine should be shipping within the next two weeks.

That's what they always say.....

#341 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Bingo.
But I still check my email every day.

#342 7 years ago

I have some Shipping today and tomorrow. Working on reaching out to customers now.

JJ

#343 7 years ago

Can't wait to hear JJ!

#344 7 years ago

JJ do you still have LE's owed to you? any word on when Stern will produce the last of the LE's?

#345 7 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I have some Shipping today and tomorrow. Working on reaching out to customers now.
JJ

Hot damn.
I'm a customer

Are you reaching out to those of us who are first in your list or people who owe you the rest of their payment?

#346 7 years ago

I'm so excited! Some movement!

#347 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

yeah....wish they would stop saying "in the next 2 weeks". I hear that from stern over and over and then for MMR it was "in the next few months"

#348 7 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

JJ

That's great news and I really appreciate you taking the time to share. I would love to get some type of an update from my distributor soon. I preordered in March but not sure in what order the preorders are being filled or how the allotments work for number of machines. Thanks again for your update!

#349 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Anyone here from Trent I don't want to bug him again

A friend with and order in with Trent too said he wrote this today.

"They are coming out slowly over the next couple of weeks."

#350 7 years ago
Quoted from Spike5494:

Can't wait to hear JJ!

Me too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 103.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-share-your-info/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.