Topic Stats

• 1,815 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 328 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5380 (resized).JPG
IMG_5378 (resized).JPG
pic5 (resized).jpg
pic7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4984 (resized).JPG
IMG_5327 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
drop2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1815 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 37.
#251 3 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

and i was just told 2nd week of October yesterday !!

Also will depend on how far you are down on your distributors list. The backlog on these is huge.

#252 3 years ago

I have no clue where i am on the list lolAll I know is i can't wait for my machine to get here hahaha

#253 3 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

and i was just told 2nd week of October yesterday !!

Was that for your particular machine or in general?

#254 3 years ago

Hoping to get my LE soon!

#255 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Hoping to get my LE soon!

For the record...I'm hoping you get your LE soon as well. What's your distributor saying? I know you've been patiently waiting.

#256 3 years ago

I wonder why some havent gotten their LE's while the preimums are shipping , that is a good question !

#257 3 years ago
Quoted from dellice45:

I wonder why some havent gotten their LE's while the preimums are shipping , that is a good question !

Yea. Kinda curious on that one as well.

#258 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

For the record...I'm hoping you get your LE soon as well. What's your distributor saying? I know you've been patiently waiting.

I have not heard anything on my LE, I don't want to pester my Distro but I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the call.

#259 3 years ago

I don't think that a follow up call at this point would be considered pestering. Just make sure you didn't miss a call or an email somehow and he/she is not waiting on you. Good luck!

#260 3 years ago

2nd on distributor list. Hoping to hear something soon.

#261 3 years ago

Each distributor gets allocations. If your on the first allocation then you are money. So my disti says they get 7 or 8 in their first allocation. I am #7 so I should get one early. But if they don't get 7 for some reason I won't be upset cause of the ghosting issues. I dk if that's been resolved yet or not.

#262 3 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

2nd on distributor list. Hoping to hear something soon.

Wouldn't it be funny if our machines get switched and mine goes to Beaumont, CA.
and your's goes to Beaumont, TX.

#263 3 years ago

I also heard build next week , ship following assuming thy have all parts.

Also supposedly playfield issue is resolved but time will tell.

#264 3 years ago

I got a text earlier in the week that my GB Prem has left the Stern factory and is on route to the docks. Loving it

#265 3 years ago
Quoted from rooky79:

I got a text earlier in the week that my GB Prem has left the Stern factory and is on route to the docks. Loving it

Great to hear
Let us know if you got a good one .

#266 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Great to hear
Let us know if you got a good one .

Will do chief. Gonna take a couple days annual leave. One to dial it in with the guru, fix up any issues and add the lane extenders, centre post and airballs plastic and one day with a box of beer and give it a good hiding with as many games as possible and see what happens.

If there are playfield issues? Fuck it. I'll rinse it out until there's a fix

No point crying over spilt cash and cosmetics

#267 3 years ago

That Premium at Level 257 in Schaumburg has a September 1 build date. Thought you all would like to know.

IMG_8861 (resized).jpg
IMG_8871 (resized).jpg

#268 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

That Premium at Level 247 in Schaumburg has a September 1 build date. Thought you all would like to know.

Good info. Thanks.

#269 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

That Premium at Level 257 in Schaumburg has a September 1 build date. Thought you all would like to know.

But does it have Ghosting inserts?

#270 3 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

But does it have Ghosting inserts?

To be very honest I don't know. My buddy texted me the pic of the machine as he was out at 257 with his wife. I knew exactly what that was and where it was and asked for him to check the build date. He reached around the machine and snatched the second pic of the build date. He doesn't know what a ghosting insert is and I wasn't in the mood to try to explain it to him.

I like the fact that a domestic Premium was built this month and was delivered within 5 days of build date and is on location. Next week might be interesting for those of us waiting...

#271 3 years ago

Game Exchange just posted in their thread that they are told domestic premiums start shipping Monday.
But it looks like some have already started going out.
Really looking forward to the next couple of weeks for the unboxing parties.

#272 3 years ago

"The week of the 12th" is upon us. Hoping for an interesting week in this thread!

#273 3 years ago

Maybe ship end of week ?

#274 3 years ago

Me me me me me me me me me me

Come on stern!! Lol ☺️

#275 3 years ago

Any new reports of Premium's received and any ghosting/issues?

Our distributor confirmed ours have left Stern last Monday and are on their way! (Export models)

#276 3 years ago

Trent says production starts this Friday.

#277 3 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Thanks Kirk

#278 3 years ago

Did most of you reserve the day it was announced? I put down money on March 11th (launch day) and paid in full when requested in July. Just curious as to what everyone's situation is?

#279 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Did most of you reserve the day it was announced? I put down money on March 11th (launch day) and paid in full when requested in July. Just curious as to what everyone's situation is?

Paid in full on the day of the announcement. It's been a long time!

#280 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I reserved on launch day and paid in full a while ago when they were supposed to ship in the never did .

#281 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I put a deposit down in May with a small dealer. Not sure where that puts me in the queue, but hopefully won't be too much longer!

#282 3 years ago

I pre-ordered in May and still have no word. It's absolutely frustrating how long this is taking.

#283 3 years ago

Pre-ordered, no word at all yet.

#284 3 years ago

delete

#285 3 years ago

delete

#286 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

+1, I did exactly this...

Quoted from Air_Pinball:

awwwwwe man, I was hoping they were already finishing the first round of making the premiums... ok, ill continue to wait...

#287 3 years ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

Any new reports of Premium's received and any ghosting/issues?
Our distributor confirmed ours have left Stern last Monday and are on their way! (Export models)

I've asked Kerry if he can find out the ships name so we can track it as I want to book off a couple days annual leave for it. If I find anything out I'll put it on the Pinball New Zealand Facebook page

#288 3 years ago

Ordered day one, with only deposit so far, still no word as well.

#289 3 years ago

reserved and paid in full a month ago so prob not as early as some here. Ordered from Trent.

#290 3 years ago

Container for UK folks is in the country now!

#291 3 years ago

I pre-ordered the second day, and payed in full June 27. This is a walk in the park compared to the 2+ years I waited for my MMR. I think we will benefit from the delays. Besides it's still nice outside, as long as I get it before the snow I'll be good

#292 3 years ago

they will come......eventually.....hopefully long before the announcement of the next title, whatever that might be.......

#293 3 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

they will come......eventually.....hopefully long before the announcement of the next title, whatever that might be.......

Not trying to be snarky, but Batman'66 has already been announced...

#294 3 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

CaptainObvious (resized).jpg

#295 3 years ago

My distributor says sten delays again not making them for another 2 weeks

#296 3 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

So how is it they can make the most games in one month in history (August) while also having the biggest delays in history?

#297 3 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

Omg. I hope not

#298 3 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

I don't think Stern was expecting the "playfield issues" in their timeline. I'm going to assume that is what was the cause of the delays. With that worked out, production will probably resume with normal production. I also think they have a timeline for Batman, and they went with the announcement regardless of the delays in production. Not a big deal, since an announcement shouldn't directly affect production of GB. <<Total speculation....I am not privy to the production process at Stern>>

#299 3 years ago

I hate another delay, but I do want all the issues resolved. As long as I'm playing mine on Halloween I'm good with that.

#300 3 years ago

Anyone else verify another delay ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 12.99
€ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
There are 1815 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 37.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside