Topic Stats

• 1,815 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 328 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5380 (resized).JPG
IMG_5378 (resized).JPG
pic5 (resized).jpg
pic7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4984 (resized).JPG
IMG_5327 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
drop2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1815 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 37.
#201 3 years ago

.. I was told 30 days from today for my GB Premium.

#202 3 years ago

In case anyone interested in GB Premium information missed my pictures from the other thread, here they are. The machine was at the Arcade, Video and Game Room Expo in Rosemont, IL this past weekend. It looked and played great.

Brad

gb1.jpg

gb2.jpg

gb3.jpg

gb4.jpg

gb5.jpg

gb6.jpg

gb7.jpg

gb8.jpg

gb9.jpg

gb10.jpg

#203 3 years ago

I heard they are shipping the 12th

#204 3 years ago

My premium was shipped early this week. It takes ca 4 weeks until it arrives in Oslo, Norway.

#205 3 years ago
Quoted from karl:

My premium was shipped early this week. It takes ca 4 weeks until it arrives in Oslo, Norway.

Too bad their is a giant pneumatic tube they could send it to you quicker!

#206 3 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Too bad their is a giant pneumatic tube they could send it to you quicker!

I think Elon Musk is working on it.

www.pocket-lint.com/news/132405-what-is-elon-musk-s-700mph-hyperloop-the-subsonic-train-explained

#207 3 years ago

Emailed Trent today and he confirmed that domestic Premiums should start shipping the week of September 12th.

#208 3 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I beleive during the tron run they had some USA machines made with one slot.

Yes, the LE's all had the single slot coin doors. For around $100, they would send you the correct two slot. Done to save money, but it was not received well by the community. I didn't bother so my Tron looks "different"

#209 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Any specific reason?

Old industry habits ? Many companies shipped to Europe then US, so games would land in both places about the same time.

LTG : )

#210 3 years ago

Toppers for sale at Lowes!!

image (resized).jpeg

#211 3 years ago

^ I see ghosting in his ball sack area and his hands need to be LED'd.

#212 3 years ago

So excited. Hope my game arrives in good shape and no issues. Can't wait to finally play one.

#213 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Emailed Trent today and he confirmed that domestic Premiums should start shipping the week of September 12th.

I checked with Trent in the last hour. He said PRODUCTION starts on the 12th.

Still.....some progress.

#214 3 years ago

I can confirm - PRODUCTION starts 9/12 (spoke to Trent as well.)

#215 3 years ago

Must have been a misunderstanding as I asked for a "shipping eta" and he said "Domestic Premiums will start the week of the 12th". I never asked about production dates and he didn't specify production in his return email so I assumed he was answering my shipping question. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

#216 3 years ago

Why can't it be both? It doesn't take a week to build a pinball machine. I can see them starting on the 12th and shipping them in the same week.

#217 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Why can't it be both? It doesn't take a week to build a pinball machine. I can see them starting on the 12th and shipping them in the same week.

It can be, but no games are going to ship on the 12th.

#218 3 years ago

Can we agree to mid September?

#219 3 years ago

I'm having a party on 10/1, so I'm REALLY hoping I have mine by then.

#220 3 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

I'm having a party on 10/1, so I'm REALLY hoping I have mine by then.

Same here. Hosting a tournament/Party on 10/9

#221 3 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Why have we already seen new premiums already shipped and received then? Test run?

#222 3 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Never said they would.

Quoted from stpcore:

Quoted from Arcade:

Can we agree to mid September?

"Week of the 12th" means some time during the week that starts on the 12th. So, production starts on the 12th, shipping can still happen on week of the 12th. Mid September is the 15th, which is in the week of the 12th, so we all could be right!

#223 3 years ago

I was told by someone who was physically at stern that the us machines were being built as or either wed or thur and would start shipping on or about 12th. Whether or not it was BS I have no idea, just relaying what I was told.

#224 3 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Why have we already seen new premiums already shipped and received then? Test run?

Those were the international shipments. They had one coin mech in the video on Stern's Facebook video.

#225 3 years ago

Didn't some of the LE models in the US ship with only one coin mech?

#226 3 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Those were the international shipments. They had one coin mech in the video on Stern's Facebook video.

The one at the Arcade, Video and Game Room Expo last weekend in Rosemont was a domestic machine.

Brad

GB_PREMIUM.jpg

#227 3 years ago

That's what I was referring to above, there were US ones already posted.

#228 3 years ago

Well, yes, there were a few demo units. I saw one on YouTube almost two months ago.

None of that is helping us though.

#229 3 years ago

I heard the same 9/12 they start hitting the line for domestic

#230 3 years ago

I wonder how many domestic Premiums are in the queue and how long it might take to fill those initial preorders?

#231 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I wonder how many domestic Premiums are in the queue and how long it might take to fill those initial preorders?

A lot less then before the ghosting that's for sure.

#232 3 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

This is part of the problem. The only real voice you have is not accepting a sub-par product. When the numbers start racking up with people not accepting the pins MAYBE Stern will do something. I'm calling my distro and requesting a cancellation.

Noticed you ordered Art's Airball Plastic for GB today. So I guess you decided against canceling your Premium and have decided to join me as part of the problem?

#233 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Noticed you ordered Art's Airball Plastic for GB today. So I guess you decided against canceling your Premium and have decided to join me as part of the problem?

Hahaha. I already ordered like $300 in mods that I'm just sitting on. I did talk to my distro today and he's confident that the issues have been resolved. So there's that...

#234 3 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Hahaha. I already ordered like $300 in mods that I'm just sitting on. I did talk to my distro today and he's confident that the issues have been resolved. So there's that...

Well that's good news anyone feeling confident ?

#235 3 years ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Well that's good news anyone feeling confident ?

Me

#236 3 years ago

We got one!
It's at Level 257 in Schaumburg IL

image6 (1) (resized).JPG

image4 (1) (resized).JPG

image5 (1) (resized).JPG

image2 (1) (resized).JPG

image1 (2) (resized).JPG

Our current line up

#237 3 years ago

Yeah I talked with my distro and they said they were shipping so I guess he's right!

#238 3 years ago

I'm sure this varies but is there any general rule with distributors when it comes to order fulfillment? For instance does it go in order of preorder down payment, paid in full, new customers versus repeat customers, etc? Who gets their pin first?

#239 3 years ago
Quoted from Tech257:

We got one!

OK I'll be the first one....how do the inserts look? Any manufacture date on the side of the playfield?

#240 3 years ago
Quoted from Tech257:

We got one!

What's the build date of the machine and the playfield?

#241 3 years ago

So much for the not starting Premiums until the 12th

#242 3 years ago

Amen and pass the taters, we've waited long enough.

#243 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I'm sure this varies but is there any general rule with distributors when it comes to order fulfillment? For instance does it go in order of preorder down payment, paid in full, new customers versus repeat customers, etc? Who gets their pin first?

There is with mine.
Paid in full before the game was officially announced and I am #3 in line at my distributor.
Was also chatting with someone on my live pinball stream who said they had already got a Premium as well.
Guess the really are shipping.

#244 3 years ago
Quoted from Tech257:

We got one!

My pants just moved a little.

#245 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Same here. Hosting a tournament/Party on 10/9

And I hope you guys get it in....

#246 3 years ago

Any updates on the premiums?

#247 3 years ago

The last I heard and that was yesterday, that premiums are hitting the line next week, it's the quiet before the storm !

#248 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any updates on the premiums?

They are shipping

#249 3 years ago
Quoted from dellice45:

The last I heard and that was yesterday, that premiums are hitting the line next week, it's the quiet before the storm !

Premiums have been on the line for days now.
I know of two that have been shipped and received already.
This thread should explode soon.

#250 3 years ago

and i was just told 2nd week of October yesterday !!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 103.00
There are 1815 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 37.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside