IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 37.
#1801 6 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Hi,
I have bought a premium , build date 23 august 2016. playfield stamp is july07.
It starts ghosting on 4 inserts. I think I have a le playfield in there , because it is signed.
This is now my third gb with ghosting. I have had the pro, the le and now the premium. I sold all 3 after they start ghosting.
That sucks. Is there a know build date of playfields where there will be no ghosting for sure ?
I can have an other premium with playfield build date 25, august. There the inserts look very good. But how long ?
Any info ?
Thanks

My premium has playfield of 25th of August as have a load of them here in the uk and they are all fine- no ghosting or other issues so I'd go for that one.

Neil.

Added over 6 years ago: had to have my playfield replaced as it ghosted.

#1802 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

My game has a playfield date of October 2016 and it doesn't have any ghosting. If I'm not mistaken the playfields that were made from October on have been pretty good but I'm not 100% certain on that so don't take my word on it. Sorry to hear about your bad luck, that really sucks.

October 2016 Playfield on my Premium as well and it's perfect. No ghosting anywhere.

#1803 6 years ago

Some plastic protectors for sale.

PM me if interested - selling some extras I made and no longer need. Peel off film and install plastic.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-air-ball-protector-right-gate-orbit-prote

pic7 (resized).jpgpic7 (resized).jpg

pic5 (resized).jpgpic5 (resized).jpg

#1804 6 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

October 2016 Playfield on my Premium as well and it's perfect. No ghosting anywhere.

November 2016 playfield on mine was perfect for first six months, but a small sliver of ghosting recently appeared on two inserts.

#1805 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

November 2016 playfield on mine was perfect for first six months, but a small sliver of ghosting recently appeared on two inserts.

Really? Man that sucks, do you have pictures ?

2 weeks later
#1806 6 years ago

My GB Premium was delivered last week and it is perfect thus far. I looked for a mfg date but was unable to locate one. Any suggestions?

#1807 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Same here. Cointaker one at pinburgh had it also.!

#1808 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Same here. Cointaker one at pinburgh had it also.!

Not something you want to happen for sure but there is a good chance that it won't get any worse I bet.

#1809 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Not something you want to happen for sure but there is a good chance that it won't get any worse I bet.

Ill take that bet! My Kiss Le is being exchanged right now.

Quoted from skywalker:

Any pics to prove this statement please.

Churchill play field

Ghosting inserts and cracking clear in the shooter lane and out hole. This game also sat inside my house for two weeks before being played and a play field protector was installed, untouched by pinballs. the cracked clear happened in less than 200 plays. I went on deployment and after a year of the game not being played I inspected my KISS LE to find more than a few inserts ghosting just from sitting untouched. Sorry for the poor quality of video I also forgot to show the drum insert and super ramps insert ghosting which is under a ramp. Imagine 5 years from now what the game will look like. I hope Stern can figure this issue out because I like their machines, I am just not going to buy something IMHO that should not do what they are claiming now to be normal.

#1810 6 years ago

That's good CAP, I'm glad they are giving you a new playfield. Can't beat that at all.

#1811 6 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Really? Man that sucks, do you have pictures ?

Here are a couple of pics. Not that serious...yet, but enough to devalue the machine, and to wonder what it will look like in a year or two. I reported it to Stern but have no idea if they will do anything.

IMG_5378 (resized).JPGIMG_5378 (resized).JPG

IMG_5380 (resized).JPGIMG_5380 (resized).JPG

#1812 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Here are a couple of pics. Not that serious...yet, but enough to devalue the machine, and to wonder what it will look like in a year or two. I reported it to Stern but have no idea if they will do anything.

Let us know what they say!

Probably with this, they will say keep playing and monitor over time.

thx.

#1813 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

not convinced.

#1814 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

not convinced.

Not trying to convince you, just trying to make you feel a little better about your situation. It may chip all to hell for all that I know, but I do know of people that gave ghosted playfields that started early on and now they have thousands of plays on their games and it never got any worse. They aren't happy about it but at least their game still plays fine.

1 month later
#1815 6 years ago

Stern was hacked see link for details and how to safe guard your computer and identity.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-hacked-do-not-open-invoice-emails-from-stern#post-3975943

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
15,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-share-your-info/page/37 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.