IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 37.
#1751 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Mine came 2 weeks ago,has about a hundred plays on it and the Slimer Mech froze up!! B66LE came Fri.and its so fu...d up.I can't play one ball!! MY last STERN!!! BEWARE!!!!

That SUX...... I dont see how anyone can down vote this. Guy spends 18 thousand dollars on two NIB games that he can't play and has to fix himself right out of the box.

Im sure Stern will take care of the issues , but I know I'd be pissed off too.

1 week later
#1752 7 years ago

Hello. Love my GB premium.
Out of all the features i up paid for I beleive the most lackluster is the ecto-goggles. I think there cool but no reason to ever look at during play. Aka I wouldn't notice if it wasn't there.
I had a cool idea to reincorporate the ecto-googles back in. How about a 10 ghost hurry up shot. A very quick count down from 10 to one. A shot that you may never get the chance to make.
Like the spaceship shot on SI pinball.

#1753 7 years ago

How far along is the waiting list on getting a premium machine? I heard February is when more premiums are getting shipping. Who got there's in January and when did they order one?

#1754 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Out of all the features i up paid for I believe the most lackluster is the ecto-goggles. I think there cool but no reason to ever look at during play. Aka I wouldn't notice if it wasn't there.

It is definitely underutilized in the current code.

#1755 7 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

How far along is the waiting list on getting a premium machine? I heard February is when more premiums are getting shipping. Who got there's in January and when did they order one?

I received mine early January. Ordered in april or may

I love it - great theme, great fun

Have Aerosmith on order

1 week later
#1756 7 years ago

Today is delivery day for mine - I've been in contact with JJ and sounds like they will be getting more in soon. I've got cliffys ordered, but still need to order plastics for the ball hops. This is my first nib Stern so very excited! Are the lane guides higher on the newer runs or do the balls still jump them pretty easily? Pics to follow

#1757 7 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Are the lane guides higher on the newer runs or do the balls still jump them pretty easily?

As far a I know, the lane guides are still the same height as they've always been. To be honest, I don't have a problem with them. I never adjusted mine or added any type of fix, and the ball rarely hops over.

#1758 7 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Today is delivery day for mine - I've been in contact with JJ and sounds like they will be getting more in soon. I've got cliffys ordered, but still need to order plastics for the ball hops. This is my first nib Stern so very excited! Are the lane guides higher on the newer runs or do the balls still jump them pretty easily? Pics to follow

You can (and should) buy the sling protectors from oldpinguy, that will keep the balls from jumping the lane guides. Buy the air ball deflector also, its a must. You can buy both sets for 45 dollars total. Art does great work also, his protectors look like they came on there from the factory.

Congrats on your first NIB pin, you couldn't have chose a better one imo. If i was you I would set the trough eject to 175 and the left scoop eject to 22.

#1759 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

As far a I know, the lane guides are still the same height as they've always been. To be honest, I don't have a problem with them. I never adjusted mine or added any type of fix, and the ball rarely hops over.

I have to agree with that. I think I've had one ball hop the lane since I bought mine at the end of Dec with no mods done. I had planned to tap the guides up but just never did.

#1760 7 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I have to agree with that. I think I've had one ball hop the lane since I bought mine at the end of Dec with no mods done. I had planned to tap the guides up but just never did.

Agreed. I did add outlane protectors but only saw it hop a few times. (super annoying when it did)
The airball protector? I cannot imagine playing without it.
I made my own the 2nd week of ownership, then picked up oldpinguy's airball protector. \
I use all the Oldpinguy protectors , Highly recommended.

#1761 7 years ago

In the first 100 games you will get lane hops. This is all part of break in. Once you get some games in it calmed down. I get a couple but it's average with any other weird hop on a game. cliffys on the shooter lane a must. Lower th shooter power and adjust the eject power. Also the airball deflector is a must in my book.

#1762 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

In the first 100 games you will get lane hops. This is all part of break in. Once you get some games in it calmed down. I get a couple but it's average with any other weird hop on a game. cliffys on the shooter lane a must. Lower th shooter power and adjust the eject power. Also the airball deflector is a must in my book.

Turning down the trough eject power is a must, I cant believe this is not the default in the code. Where do you have your right and left eject scoops set at?

#1763 7 years ago

Ive seen a bunch of Premiums now, and have found a roughly 1-2mm height variation in outlane guide lane height.

I believe this difference would have enough effect on whether a ball destined for your flipper, hops over to the drain lane.
Just watch your own game, and see if this is an issue on yours.

But more so, was a Premium with a Chip in the sling plastic. Apparently, Multi Ball and Magna slings, firing, gets some crazy bounces to the sling plastic, enough to cause a chip.

The Product I make, protects the entire sling plastic as well.

I have tested out, finally, the decals for this, and am awaiting the final batch from Joe, to share.
The decal matches the sling art, and covers for the most part the far metal rail.
Appearance wise, it makes me very happy.

Ill have better pics during the week, and these should be ready soon.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1764 7 years ago

My left is at 36 but not entirely set on that. And the right is at 60. I'm happy with that.
Top of bubble is touching the line.

I appreaciate what you did with those plastics. Just not for me. I will eventually make a set slightly lager than the slings orbget sterns. I don't care for the plastic over the right side. But that's my own preference. If other like them great.
FortyTwo

#1765 7 years ago

Anyone know where I can pick up the raw metal lollipop side Rails ?

#1766 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Ive seen a bunch of Premiums now, and have found a roughly 1-2mm height variation in outlane guide lane height.
I believe this difference would have enough effect on whether a ball destined for your flipper, hops over to the drain lane.
Just watch your own game, and see if this is an issue on yours.
But more so, was a Premium with a Chip in the sling plastic. Apparently, Multi Ball and Magna slings, firing, gets some crazy bounces to the sling plastic, enough to cause a chip.
The Product I make, protects the entire sling plastic as well.
I have tested out, finally, the decals for this, and am awaiting the final batch from Joe, to share.
The decal matches the sling art, and covers for the most part the far metal rail.
Appearance wise, it makes me very happy.
Ill have better pics during the week, and these should be ready soon.

Best protectors out there right now. I put them on my own and two of my customers with GB premium/le's. Love 'em

Scott

#1767 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

My left is at 36 but not entirely set on that. And the right is at 60. I'm happy with that.
Top of bubble is touching the line.
I appreaciate what you did with those plastics. Just not for me. I will eventually make a set slightly lager than the slings orbget sterns. I don't care for the plastic over the right side. But that's my own preference. If other like them great.
FortyTwo

Try the left one on 22 and see if you like it better.

#1768 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Try the left one on 22 and see if you like it better.

Thanks. Ill give that a try. Every thing seem different since the last fw update.

Pinball life has all the metal avalible raw I beleive.

1 week later
#1769 7 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Hi guys. I'm a new GB Prem owner and I love it. The auto ball launcher is over powered. The ball hits stay Puft and the back wood of the cab. How do you lower the shooter power as was mentioned above?
Thanks

#1770 7 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Hi guys. I'm a new GB Prem owner and I love it. The auto ball launcher is over powered. The ball hits stay Puft and the back wood of the cab. How do you lower the shooter power as was mentioned above?
Thanks

Check the alignment of the plastics in the back along the shooter lane. Out of the box, the ball would hit the edge of the plastic and go wild. loosening the screws, adjusting the plastics, and tightening back up made a big difference to me.

#1771 7 years ago

Thanks

You can lower the power of the shooter lane eject, not the autolauncher. To reduce auto launcher strength, recommendation is to put in a stronger spring. Worked well for me.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/10-437

#1772 7 years ago
Quoted from GreatBug:

Check the alignment of the plastics in the back along the shooter lane. Out of the box, the ball would hit the edge of the plastic and go wild. loosening the screws, adjusting the plastics, and tightening back up made a big difference to me.

I can't find any misaligned plastics. But I appreciate your input. Thank you

#1773 7 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

You can lower the power of the shooter lane eject, not the autolauncher. To reduce auto launcher strength, recommendation is to put in a stronger spring. Worked well for me.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/10-437

Thank you. I'm going to try this. Why didn't it come with the correct spring to begin with? Ridiculous

#1774 7 years ago

Thank you. I'm going to try this. Why didn't it come with the correct spring to begin with? Ridiculous

Not sure. Don't know if the problem affects everyone, don't know if they are pulling from a big box of springs where weaker/stronger ones were mixed, <shrug>. It is a simple fix/tweak and part of what I have come to expect from NIB pins. I haven't bought one yet that didnt need some kind of adjustment. My AC/DC was pretty close to perfect out of box, but it was a late run so they had all the cannon motor issues, etc. sorted by then.

#1775 7 years ago

Imagamejunky,nice to see you in the club!! I had to change out my shooter spring as well! Also,Arts airball fix as really a must have!Try the Headphone kit from Pinnovators! OR,there should be a 3.5 mil headphone jack in your backbox sound node! The Headphone mod from Pinnovators let you totally control your sound and speaker volume!! There is so much to hear,speakers don't do it justice,IMHO!! See you at PAGG,peace!!!

#1776 7 years ago

Thank you guys for the responses.

So I've had 4 days with my Ghostbusters Premium now. I thought I would share my thoughts..

Overall this may be the most fun pin I've ever owned. It seems strange for me to admit that because I've always been a Williams/Bally guy. This is my both my first Stern and my first NIB pinball. I'm just really enjoying playing this. One thing I love is that it isn't the easiest game. For me, I enjoy the more challenging pins. They keep me more interested. My 8 year old son agrees with me. He just loves this pin too. He wants to play it a lot. That a plus for me.

The lighting is a 10/10. It's just awesome! The sound clips are entertaining. The variety of shots is fantastic and can be challenging. I love the left ramp being both the subway lock system and the super jackpot shot for example.

Here's what I've already added-
-Stern art blades (look great)
-Stern shaker motor (it really shakes and adds a lot to the game IMO)
-Art's airball deflector (this should be STANDARD from the factory! The airballs were SO BAD)
-Hooked on pinball's Ecto Goggles shield
-Cliff's 7 piece protection kit**
-I also added a small angle bracket in the corner on top of the plastic right above the library. It fits perfect on the screw. This prevents the ball from being stuck in the corner if it jumps up there. I will post a pic.

** I since removed the 2 Cliffy's on the drop targets because I didn't like the ball behavior rolling over them

Adjustments I had to make-
-Bent the switch on the right ramp. It wasn't registering half the time
-Bent the top switch in the 3 ball captive balls above the library. This one was stuck down from the factory.
-Moved the adjustment plate forward on the top of slimer which made him more sensitive to hits

Complaints-
-Slimer hits/drags on the black cover above the right captive ball. If I add washers like others have then he isn't low enough on the far left position making the ball go under him. I called stern and was told that they consider this to be normal and acceptable for slimmer to drag across the black cover. THAT surprised me.
-The auto plunger is too strong as I've said before. I am waiting on a phone call back from stern. I am assuming that they will release an updated game code in the future that will allow for a decrease in the power (like the trough eject). Because of this power the ball doesn't always make it through the top right metal gate.

Question-
If the ball is saved and the auto plunger fires (and IF it actually gets past staypuft and through the top right gate) then the ball doesn't pass under the electric gate on the top left. It hits the closed gate and then drops into the PKE lanes. Is this supposed to happen? Or is it supposed to make the top loop around? Stern is supposed to get back to me on this question also.

Once I made the above adjustments and added the needed airball deflector this game has been spectacular. I'm very happy with it.

Junky

#1777 7 years ago

Great stuff guys!
For those with cliffy set, are the protectors for he ramp drops really needed being they aren't directly aligned on this game and have factory mylar covers that part of playfield already?

#1778 7 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

For those with cliffy set, are the protectors for he ramp drops really needed being they aren't directly aligned on this game and have factory mylar covers that part of playfield already?

I installed the switch slot protectors on mine. I figured it was better to be safe than sorry. The one negative is that the ball occasionally gets hung up on the left one and I have to gently shake the machine to free it.

#1779 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I installed the switch slot protectors on mine. I figured it was better to be safe than sorry. The one negative is that the ball occasionally gets hung up on the left one and I have to gently shake the machine to free it.

I'm wondering if yours isn't pushed down all the way. I haven't seen this happen once on mine

#1780 7 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Great stuff guys!

These weren't part of the 7 piece kit that Cliff made up for me. I don't know if they're needed

#1781 7 years ago

I'm wondering if yours isn't pushed down all the way. I haven't seen this happen once on mine

It's as flat as can be.

#1782 7 years ago

Thank you guys for the responses.
So I've had 4 days with my Ghostbusters Premium now. I thought I would share my thoughts..
Overall this may be the most fun pin I've ever owned. It seems strange for me to admit that because I've always been a Williams/Bally guy. This is my both my first Stern and my first NIB pinball. I'm just really enjoying playing this. One thing I love is that it isn't the easiest game. For me, I enjoy the more challenging pins. They keep me more interested. My 8 year old son agrees with me. He just loves this pin too. He wants to play it a lot. That a plus for me.
The lighting is a 10/10. It's just awesome! The sound clips are entertaining. The variety of shots is fantastic and can be challenging. I love the left ramp being both the subway lock system and the super jackpot shot for example.
Here's what I've already added-
-Stern art blades (look great)
-Stern shaker motor (it really shakes and adds a lot to the game IMO)
-Art's airball deflector (this should be STANDARD from the factory! The airballs were SO BAD)
-Hooked on pinball's Ecto Goggles shield
-Cliff's 7 piece protection kit**
-I also added a small angle bracket in the corner on top of the plastic right above the library. It fits perfect on the screw. This prevents the ball from being stuck in the corner if it jumps up there. I will post a pic.
** I since removed the 2 Cliffy's on the drop targets because I didn't like the ball behavior rolling over them
Adjustments I had to make-
-Bent the switch on the right ramp. It wasn't registering half the time
-Bent the top switch in the 3 ball captive balls above the library. This one was stuck down from the factory.
-Moved the adjustment plate forward on the top of slimer which made him more sensitive to hits
Complaints-
-Slimer hits/drags on the black cover above the right captive ball. If I add washers like others have then he isn't low enough on the far left position making the ball go under him. I called stern and was told that they consider this to be normal and acceptable for slimmer to drag across the black cover. THAT surprised me.
-The auto plunger is too strong as I've said before. I am waiting on a phone call back from stern. I am assuming that they will release an updated game code in the future that will allow for a decrease in the power (like the trough eject). Because of this power the ball doesn't always make it through the top right metal gate.
Question-
If the ball is saved and the auto plunger fires (and IF it actually gets past staypuft and through the top right gate) then the ball doesn't pass under the electric gate on the top left. It hits the closed gate and then drops into the PKE lanes. Is this supposed to happen? Or is it supposed to make the top loop around? Stern is supposed to get back to me on this question also.
Once I made the above adjustments and added the needed airball deflector this game has been spectacular. I'm very happy with it.
Junky

To answer your question, I believe there are times when the ball is supposed to pass through the gate and times when the ball is supposed to fall into the pops.

I also removed my Cliffys from the drop targets. I did not like the look of the metal in that area and I was getting a ridiculous amount of airballs off the left protector. I tried adjusting my drop target to sit more flush with the surface and the cliffy, but no luck. The clear was starting to crack right behind the target area, so I put down some removable adhesive vinyl purchased from Amazon that was mentioned earlier in this thread. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013Z7BWE2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Aside from the airball protector over the left ramp entrance, I also highly recommend replacing the hex spacer on the right ramp to 1 5/8". I was really frustrated with the number of shots that would not make it up the right ramp. Now, the ramp is less steep and the shot is so much easier to hit. http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=358

#1783 7 years ago

This was the one thing that concerned me. It's something I specifically tried to look at closely when playing the GB Premium @ Pheonix when trying to decide to buy or not to buy. You can see the back of the drop really slapping the back of the PF, It did not look damaged just yet but seems like over time that would definitely be a wear and tear spot.

#1784 7 years ago

I want to thank you in advance, all you'll. Three of us receive out GB Prems on March 19th. You guys have all been super helpful. I think we're loaded up on all the standard mods and protection.

Here's the background. All three of us work at the Museum of Pinball in Banning, SoCal as volunteers. Not only do we have access to 500+ pins but also a GB Pro, Prem and LE. We unboxed the Pro last week.

Here's the question. Not only did the auto plunger mash Stay Puft but so did manually plunging. We know about the spring swap on the auto. Are you guys also switching manual plunger spring too? Looking closer it almost felt like the screws, where the metal shooter lane stops and the wood starts (right before it jumps the right outer loop), were too high and helping the ball get air into Mr. Puft.

Are prems are February builds. It will be interesting to see what's included, sig on playfield, ecto goggle protector, etc.

thanks again. I'll be back in a few weeks after I've began busting ghost in my own game room.

BTW - Arcade Expo 3.0 March 17-19 at the Museum of Pinball. Find me and say HEY. We're using a GB Prem in the tournament, have all Stern LEs ever made including a B66 SLE. We'll also have Aerosmith Pro, Can Crusher, 3 B66 Prems, 3 GB Prems, Metallica and more in the Marco Specialties booth on demo. over 1100 pinball and arcade games on free play. www.arcadeecpo.com

#1785 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

We know about the spring swap on the auto. Are you guys also switching manual plunger spring too?

Yes, some people are. The default manual shooter spring is orange. You can buy a green spring from pinball-life . Its the next step down.

#1786 7 years ago

I swapped out the manual plunger spring and it helped a lot. A full plunge used to ram into the right gate, but now it mostly goes around smooth.

#1787 7 years ago

The whole part of this that's just ridiculous to me is that we should NOT have to buy new springs to fix a game that should be working RIGHT FROM THE FACTORY

#1788 7 years ago

The whole part of this that's just ridiculous to me is that we should NOT have to buy new springs to fix a game that should be working RIGHT FROM THE FACTORY

Welcome to Stern ownership ...

#1789 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Welcome to Stern ownership ...

If anyone is ordering more srpings and can ship one out to me for cheap let me know. I just dont want to spent $5 for shipping for a .69 spring.

1 week later
#1790 7 years ago

Hi guys. I thought I would share a video I made that shows the current mods I've done on my GB Prem. If you have any questions, please ask.

Junky

#1791 7 years ago

Absolutely. I can understand early games not having the stronger springs installed but it should have been corrected in a couple months. Also kits with the new springs for free should have been offered to existing owners.

I've been considering purchasing a GB Premium again but for the prices Stern is asking issues like this should be not be a worry out of the box for a game that has been out over a year.

#1792 7 years ago

Hi guys. I thought I would share a video I made that shows the current mods I've done on my GB Prem.

Where did you get the 2 green scoop mods?

#1793 7 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Yea I like the scoops, think I will be adding that to the list. they turned out sweet.

#1794 7 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Mezel Mods

https://mezelmods.com/collections/ghostbusters-pinball-mods/products/ghostbusters-pinball-scoop

I did both greens. I didn't want the pink one for the right scoop.
I also bought the green trough LED but haven't installed it because it's made with alligator clips and I don't trust them with this strong shaker motor. I may hardwire it still though.

#1795 7 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Yea I like the scoops, think I will be adding that to the list. they turned out sweet.

Thanks buddy

#1796 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Absolutely. I can understand early games not having the stronger springs installed but it should have been corrected in a couple months. Also kits with the new springs for free should have been offered to existing owners.
I've been considering purchasing a GB Premium again but for the prices Stern is asking issues like this should be not be a worry out of the box for a game that has been out over a year.

Bending the corner on the mechanical gate has helped some. I haven't changed any springs yet but I still may. I spoke with Chas at Stern. We discussed the need for a code update which would include the ability to decrease the auto plunger strength in the settings, just as the ball trough eject already has the option.

#1797 7 years ago

Hi guys. I thought I would share a video I made that shows the current mods I've done on my GB Prem. If you have any questions, please ask.
» YouTube video
Junky

» YouTube video
Junky

» YouTube video
Junky

Nice mods. I have the scoops too but went pink for the one to the right to match the underground scene in the movie. Also - you have the same exact setup I'm TRYING to get. I haveGB but looking for Indiana Jones TPA. That's awesome. Hope to find one soon! How do you find having the two play off each other?

#1798 7 years ago

Thanks. How does the pink look in the scoop? I love IJ. I always have. It's been one of my favorites for years. I haven't owned one for long though. This one has a perfect playfield but the cabinet has some wear. I've hardly played it the past couple weeks that I've had this Ghostbusters though. I've been neglecting it. It's definitely easier

3 months later
#1799 6 years ago

Hi,

I have bought a premium , build date 23 august 2016. playfield stamp is july07.

It starts ghosting on 4 inserts. I think I have a le playfield in there , because it is signed.

This is now my third gb with ghosting. I have had the pro, the le and now the premium. I sold all 3 after they start ghosting.

That sucks. Is there a know build date of playfields where there will be no ghosting for sure ?

I can have an other premium with playfield build date 25, august. There the inserts look very good. But how long ?

Any info ?

Thanks

#1800 6 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Hi,
I have bought a premium , build date 23 august 2016. playfield stamp is july07.
It starts ghosting on 4 inserts. I think I have a le playfield in there , because it is signed.
This is now my third gb with ghosting. I have had the pro, the le and now the premium. I sold all 3 after they start ghosting.
That sucks. Is there a know build date of playfields where there will be no ghosting for sure ?
I can have an other premium with playfield build date 25, august. There the inserts look very good. But how long ?
Any info ?
Thanks

My game has a playfield date of October 2016 and it doesn't have any ghosting. If I'm not mistaken the playfields that were made from October on have been pretty good but I'm not 100% certain on that so don't take my word on it. Sorry to hear about your bad luck, that really sucks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 103.00
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-share-your-info/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.