IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 37.
#1351 7 years ago
Quoted from at_t_2d:

I ordered mine from Cointaker on 10/24, it shipped Tuesday and arrived today! Can't wait to open it up tonight

Wow! I ordered mine in May and still waiting for it lol

#1352 7 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Wow! I ordered mine in May and still waiting for it lol

Same here

#1354 7 years ago

You guys LE or Premium? (Im LE)

#1355 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I'm sure they are premiums. I ordered mine in March and just got it today.

#1356 7 years ago

Can't believe you don't have your LE have you contacted your distro to make sure he didn't screw up?

#1357 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Can't believe you don't have your LE have you contacted your distro to make sure he didn't screw up?

Many times, they were just waiting on the new playfields from Churchill and my LE was gunna be built.
I just sent another note to my distro this morning.. fingers crossed for some good news!

#1358 7 years ago

Prem. Actually my order was in April. My RZ order in June will get here first (just got the request for final payment).

#1359 7 years ago

Someone was asking what the armor looked like on a premium and couldn't find high res photos.

Here's mine. I'm still installing stuff but almost done.

IMG_2183 (resized).JPGIMG_2183 (resized).JPG

IMG_2186 (resized).JPGIMG_2186 (resized).JPG

#1360 7 years ago
Quoted from at_t_2d:

I ordered mine from Cointaker on 10/24, it shipped Tuesday and arrived today! Can't wait to open it up tonight

Probably was mine that i ordered at release but canceled lol.....

#1361 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Someone was asking what the armor looked like on a premium and couldn't find high res photos.

Thanks for posting the photos of the Stern GB side rails.
I was asking about this a while back. They look really sharp.

#1362 7 years ago

Many times, they were just waiting on the new playfields from Churchill and my LE was gunna be built.
I just sent another note to my distro this morning.. fingers crossed for some good news!

Plenty of Premiums going out the door...amazing you don't have your LE yet.

#1363 7 years ago

My premium should be here tomorrow or Monday.......

#1364 7 years ago

My premium ordered in march is coming tomorrow.

#1365 7 years ago

When a game ships directly from Stern do most people get an email from their distro saying its shipping or do they just get a call from the shipper before it is delivered?

#1366 7 years ago

When a game ships directly from Stern do most people get an email from their distro saying its shipping or do they just get a call from the shipper before it is delivered?

I've always got a call or email from the distributor giving me the tracking information for the shipper.

#1367 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I've always got a call or email from the distributor giving me the tracking information for the shipper.

Me too but not this time , ugh

#1368 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Me too but not this time , ugh

What happened this time, did the game just show up?

#1369 7 years ago

What happened this time, did the game just show up?

I was told it shipped Monday or Tuesday and I would get a call when it reaches the terminal h didn't have tracking yet ?

#1370 7 years ago

Yep,me too! My distrib. told me today,my Pre will ship to me tomorrow!! May is when I put in for one!! Finally!!Wonder what code it will have??Just made Monday,they said!!

#1371 7 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I've played a GB Premium with carrot flippers installed.

Where do you get them from? I looked but can't find them.

#1372 7 years ago

Anyone know who's got the slimer twinkie mod in stock?

#1373 7 years ago

I delivered a pin yesterday to a guy who has a GBLE. The playfield was horrible. He had really bad ghosting on several inserts and 1 insert next to the left sling was cracked.

He said Stern was requiring him to ship them his playfield and they would swap it out and ship it back. That seems crazy to me. At the cost of a GBLE they should have a distributor bring a new PF to his house and install it for him.

Anyone else have to go through this?

#1374 7 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

I delivered a pin yesterday to a guy who has a GBLE. The playfield was horrible. He had really bad ghosting on several inserts and 1 insert next to the left sling was cracked.
He said Stern was requiring him to ship them his playfield and they would swap it out and ship it back. That seems crazy to me. At the cost of a GBLE they should have a distributor bring a new PF to his house and install it for him.

This seems to be the standard approach. I think better would be if Stern will willing to cross ship, so you can take it out, put it back in with one shot. Don't get me wrong, of course I'd prefer the white glove approach. But given that this will likely double the cost, their approach seems reasonable to me.

#1375 7 years ago

Mine arrived yesterday, ordered April 1st.
Game looks great , playfield looks fantastic.
PF date stamped November 3rd

20161117_171056 (resized).jpg20161117_171056 (resized).jpg

20161117_143034 (resized).jpg20161117_143034 (resized).jpg

20161117_143432 (resized).jpg20161117_143432 (resized).jpg

#1376 7 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Anyone know who's got the slimer twinkie mod in stock?

http://www.backalleycreations.com/ghostbusters%20mods.html

#1377 7 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

Hopefully going through it now, they are better solutions but this point I'll take anything.

#1378 7 years ago

I just heard from Cointaker and my GBLE just arrived at their warhouse, it is shipping out to me on Monday

#1379 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Mine arrived yesterday, ordered April 1st.
Game looks great , playfield looks fantastic.
PF date stamped November 3rd

We can't tell due to the potato quality pics

#1380 7 years ago

My premium is in my van and on it's way home. Will post feedback and pics later. Fingers crossed but feel good cause it just arrived this s morning and I'm sure it will be a Churchill

#1381 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

My premium is in my van and on it's way home. Will post feedback and pics later. Fingers crossed but feel good cause it just arrived this s morning and I'm sure it will be a Churchill

Will it have a label that says Churchill? thx

#1382 7 years ago

Nope. But they went back to Churchill and I'm sure all new games build have them installed. Sure they want this playfield fiasco in the past. I hope !!!

#1383 7 years ago

Got my GB Premium today! Playfield date: Nov 3. Looks good so far. Put cliffy on the shooter lane, and air ball protector.

I put about 5 games on it -- should've taken detailed pics out of the box and spent more time examining everything before playing. Still getting some airballs, and I could've sworn I saw a chunk of plastic go flying after a nasty airball. But, I can't find anything anywhere, and without knowing the playfield better, I'm at a loss. I must've imagined it. If anyone has some nice playfield pics from a few angles, please post 'em, so I can look at them. The only thing I notice is this post (near center, just right of the ramp) seems kind of empty, but can't find any evidence of broken parts.

Other observations:
- Came with 1.05.
- Slimer seems fine, no dragging.
- Got one ball stuck in subway -- what's the consensus on fixing that? I checked underneath and the lineup looks good of the ramp/plastic.

Thanks!

gb1 (resized).jpggb1 (resized).jpg

#1385 7 years ago

I got those from Marco but they are only a tiny bit longer than what came with the machine. Any others?

#1386 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

We can't tell due to the potato quality pics

Sorry

#1387 7 years ago

Ignore

#1388 7 years ago

Got my premium on Monday of this week and absolutely love it! Question for the group, when mine powers on the ecto goggles look like they're attempting to power up 2-3 times before they actually show the Stern logo (brief white flicker). This is with 1.11 code, is anyone else seeing the same thing? Once they finally power up, the game plays fine, just want to make sure it is normal.

#1389 7 years ago

Premium for me. Should be anytime I'm told. We will see

#1390 7 years ago

I just heard from Cointaker and my GBLE just arrived at their warhouse, it is shipping out to me on Monday

Have you bought any mods or anything while you waited for yours?

#1391 7 years ago
Quoted from Spike5494:

Got my premium on Monday of this week and absolutely love it! Question for the group, when mine powers on the ecto goggles look like they're attempting to power up 2-3 times before they actually show the Stern logo (brief white flicker). This is with 1.11 code, is anyone else seeing the same thing? Once they finally power up, the game plays fine, just want to make sure it is normal.

Yes, normal for mine

#1392 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Yes, normal for mine

Normal here also

#1393 7 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Have you bought any mods or anything while you waited for yours?

So far I have cliffys for drops, shooter lane, drain hole, green T molding for back box, green lighted flipper buttons, air ball deflector, pBL out lane and center post kit (not sure if will use center post) custom pin cards for the apron and a Polk PSW-10 sub.

#1394 7 years ago

Mods?? GB custom shooter rod,Spike4 headphone kit,Ecto-1, pbl lane guides and green super bands,pke mirror,yello,black banded flipper decals,Green slimed city signs,2 black Terror dogs,Green luminescent newton balls,Blu,and pink lum.balls for the 2 newton balls,green scoop lite,and I will use the center post,until I improve my game! Oh,and PDI glass!

#1395 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Mods?? GB custom shooter rod,Spike4 headphone kit,Ecto-1, pbl lane guides and green super bands,pke mirror,yello,black banded flipper decals,Green slimed city signs,2 black Terror dogs,Green luminescent newton balls,Blu,and pink lum.balls for the 2 newton balls,green scoop lite,and I will use the center post,until I improve my game! Oh,and PDI glass!

I think you missed a couple ...

#1396 7 years ago

Is it me or is bringing in the right outlane post much more involved in comparison to the left post? It looks like pieces are coming off just to get the clearance to remove the post or am I overthinking this?

#1397 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Alright folks, she's here. Long anticipated and very satisfied so far.
Below are the photos of the playfield date. No issues to speak of regarding ghosting on inserts at this point.
- Happily suprised to see scoop protectors from the factory (wasn't aware they came standard).
- Right captive ball wireform fix was installed from factory.
- I believe I have the new Ecto Goggles shield pre-installed.
- All switches out of the box operated with no adjustment, except SLIMER, he's dragging his behind on the captive ball as many have reported.
Overall all is looking good so far. Started adding a few of the mods I've collected over the last 8 months for the game. Chrome armor compliments it nicely I think (still in progress).

can you post pics of the above please?

#1398 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

how does the amor install?

#1399 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Is it me or is bringing in the right outlane post much more involved in comparison to the left post? It looks like pieces are coming off just to get the clearance to remove the post or am I overthinking this?

No you're not. I did the left one in 30 seconds and then tried to tackle the right. After about 20 minutes I got frustrated and decided to re-assemble everything rather than force it and have some cracked plastics. If anyone has any pointers, I'd love to hear them.

#1400 7 years ago

I took the screw out that holds down the ramp at the sling and had just enough play. Had to tap the post out, and clean the new holes out. Might be easier if you took the sign off instead,only 2 screws,and the metal bracket should just pivot towards the shooter lane. Lots of room then. When I lifted the ramp I was able to push the sign and bracket out of the way. Good luck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

15,699 (OBO)
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-share-your-info/page/28?hl=flato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.