IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 37.
#1301 7 years ago

Yea I am not told my Distro gets some today ships Monday fingers crossed !!

#1302 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Unfortunately it was just a bug fix basically ....but hey something is better than nothing .

I know what you mean but a bug fix is good. Feel bad for the KISS boys they must be spewin'

#1303 7 years ago

Code is broken

#1304 7 years ago

Wait until Monday for 1.12 hopefully

#1305 7 years ago

1.11 code has no weak left flipper issue on my GB Premium. Machine was tested during league night that just ended.

#1306 7 years ago

Would any of you be so kind as to provide links to the various outlane airball preventers out there? I found little shop's, but I could have sworn they're was at least one other, and it came in a couple different color flavors.

GB arrived yesterday, but still waiting on cliffy order before I unbox!

#1307 7 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Would any of you be so kind as to provide links to the various outlane airball preventers out there? I found little shop's, but I could have sworn they're was at least one other, and it came in a couple different color flavors.
GB arrived yesterday, but still waiting on cliffy order before I unbox!

Modfather pinball has some shaped like slime and in color options or clear.
http://modfatherpinball.com/

#1308 7 years ago

That's the one I have and it works good. I actually have a issue with the airball deflector by subway ramp. My ball gets a little hung up coming back down the subway ramp when it falls short. My airball deflector seems to catch it and holds it till the pinball machine reacts and shakes it lose. No thread to put a washer on. Gonna try a spacer or something but not critical just interrupts the flow once and awhile

#1309 7 years ago

Hey guys -

Curious If some of you ran with the Stern inner art on your premium.
Looks great w/the pro but given the bluer cabinet colors on PRE I haven't seen a pic yet- what are some of your thoughts?
putting together a wish list before I order early next year.

Thanks for the help!

#1310 7 years ago

I have the Stern inner art on my Premium, looks great imo. If I remember I'll post a pic sometime today.

#1311 7 years ago

I also have the inner art on my Premium and can attest to its badassedness.

#1312 7 years ago

My Premium was delivered last Wednesday.
After 85 games:
- Playfield looks great, no ghosting no chipping, no problems
- Game is fast and a ton of fun
- V 1.11 installed and haven't seen any issues
- My air ball preventer didn't quite last 80 games
+ The ball made contact with the preventer after initial installation
+ Installed a washer at the two mounting points across the ramp to add clearance
- Switch at top of the left ramp needed to be adjusted
- Slingshot switches needed to be adjusted
- Plastic shim that Tony Scoleri target latches onto snapped after 60 games
+ Still using factory springs
+ Fabricated new shim out of a spare piece of plexi

Overall impression is this is a beautiful game that is fast and fun to play. I see this game as a keeper.

20161114_143851[1] (resized).jpg20161114_143851[1] (resized).jpg

20161114_143638[2] (resized).jpg20161114_143638[2] (resized).jpg

20161114_152402[2] (resized).jpg20161114_152402[2] (resized).jpg

#1313 7 years ago

almost at 300 games and no issues on play field also. not hopeful that it continues like that mind!

#1314 7 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

My Premium was delivered last Wednesday.
After 85 games:
- Playfield looks great, no ghosting no chipping, no problems
- Game is fast and a ton of fun
- V 1.11 installed and haven't seen any issues
- My air ball preventer didn't quite last 80 games
+ The ball made contact with the preventer after initial installation
+ Installed a washer at the two mounting points across the ramp to add clearance
- Switch at top of the left ramp needed to be adjusted
- Slingshot switches needed to be adjusted
- Plastic shim that Tony Scoleri target latches onto snapped after 60 games
+ Still using factory springs
+ Fabricated new shim out of a spare piece of plexi
Overall impression is this is a beautiful game that is fast and fun to play. I see this game as a keeper.

That shouldn't have happened to the airball protector if it was made from PETG. Are they made from acrylic?

On the scoleri target are you talking about the little angled shelf the drop target hangs on when it's in the "up" position? That's the same one that was obliterated on a game of thrones I worked on. Stern thinned them to save money. They don't hold up. <- pun intended

#1315 7 years ago

Anyone order from GameRoomy Guys? I see on their website it says "In Stock" but a friend said they didn't get theirs yet? Was wondering if I ordered would it come in time by Xmas.

#1316 7 years ago

Mine has same dates and no issues. So 1.11 was released? Will download

#1317 7 years ago
Quoted from DocOck:

Anyone order from GameRoomy Guys? I see on their website it says "In Stock" but a friend said they didn't get theirs yet? Was wondering if I ordered would it come in time by Xmas.

Haven't ordered from them but they seem like a good company from what I heard. I think they charge a bit more then the usual going rate for NIB games from what I've seen.

#1318 7 years ago

Alright folks, she's here. Long anticipated and very satisfied so far.
Below are the photos of the playfield date. No issues to speak of regarding ghosting on inserts at this point.
- Happily suprised to see scoop protectors from the factory (wasn't aware they came standard).
- Right captive ball wireform fix was installed from factory.
- I believe I have the new Ecto Goggles shield pre-installed.
- All switches out of the box operated with no adjustment, except SLIMER, he's dragging his behind on the captive ball as many have reported.
Overall all is looking good so far. Started adding a few of the mods I've collected over the last 8 months for the game. Chrome armor compliments it nicely I think (still in progress).

IMG_2496 (resized).JPGIMG_2496 (resized).JPG

IMG_2508 (resized).JPGIMG_2508 (resized).JPG

IMG_2509 (resized).JPGIMG_2509 (resized).JPG

IMG_2510 (resized).JPGIMG_2510 (resized).JPG

IMG_2511 (resized).JPGIMG_2511 (resized).JPG

IMG_2520 (resized).JPGIMG_2520 (resized).JPG

#1319 7 years ago

Took delivery yesterday. Filled the right side card holder with this one:
GB-card1 (resized).jpgGB-card1 (resized).jpg

#1320 7 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Took delivery yesterday. Filled the right side card holder with this one:

I'd put the actual Ghostbusters number (1-800-555-2368) instead of the "I ain't afraid of no ghosts" part. Make it look like a calling/business card.

#1321 7 years ago

Well I got the news today. My premium is shipping. I ordered it at the end of March, so I am ready for sure.

#1322 7 years ago

Just got notified myself - game will hopefully arrive by this Friday. March order date so I've had plenty of time to accumulate mods & protectors. Time to do some site prep!

#1323 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Alright folks, she's here. Long anticipated and very satisfied so far.
Below are the photos of the playfield date. No issues to speak of regarding ghosting on inserts at this point.
- Happily suprised to see scoop protectors from the factory (wasn't aware they came standard).
- Right captive ball wireform fix was installed from factory.
- I believe I have the new Ecto Goggles shield pre-installed.
- All switches out of the box operated with no adjustment, except SLIMER, he's dragging his behind on the captive ball as many have reported.
Overall all is looking good so far. Started adding a few of the mods I've collected over the last 8 months for the game. Chrome armor compliments it nicely I think (still in progress).

How is the toppers interaction with the game? I have one just waiting for my Premium to install it on. Do lots of modes trigger the topper?

#1324 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd put the actual Ghostbusters number (1-800-555-2368) instead of the "I ain't afraid of no ghosts" part. Make it look like a calling/business card.

How's this?
GB-card-phone2 (resized).jpgGB-card-phone2 (resized).jpg

#1325 7 years ago

My premium be on the way. Fingers crossed for a safe arrival and beautiful playfield!!!!! Have the Cliffys, air ball protector and some other mods smaller mods on order.

#1326 7 years ago

Congrats to all those with Games coming!!! It's such a kick ass game!

Don't forget to get your Cliff's and mods now as they take a while to ship

#1327 7 years ago

Did anyone else that "got the call" this week get any shipping information? Mine supposedly was ready for shipping Monday but I have not heard anything and am not sure if that is normal or not.

#1328 7 years ago

I was told by JJ that mine is hitting game exchange on Friday and will be shipped on me same day.

#1329 7 years ago

Mine gets delivered in the morning from FUN! (Our distributor). I took the whole day off to add the Protectors, addons etc and then play. So glad I stuck with it.

Now I'll need to order some speaker lights and under cab kit once I get all the other stuff out on.

#1330 7 years ago

Are these recent deliveries shipping with 1.11 code?

#1331 7 years ago

If you do your layout with a white background, you can get the "right" paper for a Stern yellow at FedEx office to make "official" looking cards once printed. Trying to match that yellow with CMYK on a printer is a lost cause.

I was thinking something along these lines:
Ghostbusters - Free Play Card (resized).jpgGhostbusters - Free Play Card (resized).jpg

#1332 7 years ago

Actually came real close to the factory color. The image I posted above was the actual jpg image and I printed it on heavy paper on a laser, came out almost perfect with that yellow. I have a base jpg image with no printing, maybe your image could be added?

#1333 7 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

Did anyone else that "got the call" this week get any shipping information? Mine supposedly was ready for shipping Monday but I have not heard anything and am not sure if that is normal or not.

Same here mine supposedly shipped Monday or Tuesday but no tracking . Wonder if we have same distro ?

#1334 7 years ago

A few distys across the country are starting to tell people that Premiums ordered today should ship in December. Is this really realistic considering the reported backlog?

#1335 7 years ago

New machine arrived Monday. After playing several games, I have these observations:

Left and right drains need some serious tweaking.

SDTM is the easiest shot ever.

Airballs seem to have increased the more games I play.

I plan to slightly revise the guide placement on the left and right drains.

To counteract the SDTM, I removed my tilt mechanism, put nylon glides on the legs, and now when it's heading dead center, I quickly slide the machine to either side, directing the ball to one of the flippers. Works for me.

Now for the airballs...hmmm.

#1336 7 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

New machine arrived Monday. After playing several games, I have these observations:
Left and right drains need some serious tweaking.
SDTM is the easiest shot ever.
Airballs seem to have increased the more games I play.
I plan to slightly revise the guide placement on the left and right drains.
To counteract the SDTM, I removed my tilt mechanism, put nylon glides on the legs, and now when it's heading dead center, I quickly slide the machine to either side, directing the ball to one of the flippers. Works for me.
Now for the airballs...hmmm.

All the issues have been addressed to some level.

Get the air ball protector that goes near/in front of the left ramp. Many people sell them (art has one) and I think someone even released a template so you can make your own.

The guides on each side can be tapped up from below 1/8-1/4" to help, or you can order the protectors. I have the slime ones from modfather and they do very well.

The SDTM, well...that is just part of the game. I don't have my tilt bob in, but I can't slide my game. You could get the middle post plastic, or just keep nudging or sliding.

#1337 7 years ago

I'm thinking rather than raise the guide, it would make more sense to slightly relocate it to narrow the opening. Or, add an additional guide beside it, on the inside, to narrow the space a bit. Just enough for a ball to slip in, but not too large.

I'm picturing another identical guide laying next to the original...maybe there's enough room to do it, time to experiment.

The airballs seem to happen all over the playfield, landing the ball on top of some of the plastic props, bouncing all over the lanes, etc. Seems it's a ball-speed issue more than anything.

The center post - I'm not convinced yet.

#1338 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Mine gets delivered in the morning from FUN! (Our distributor). I took the whole day off to add the Protectors, addons etc and then play. So glad I stuck with it.
Now I'll need to order some speaker lights and under cab kit once I get all the other stuff out on.

What are you going to do for under cab lighting? I have never installed on spike before. Are there any interactive kits yet? If not are you going to go with a solid color? Blue?

Quoted from cheshirefilms:

A few distys across the country are starting to tell people that Premiums ordered today should ship in December. Is this really realistic considering the reported backlog?

I ordered two weeks ago from JJ and my game is shipping Friday. So u would say yes.

#1339 7 years ago

has anyone installed the carrot flippers? Or is the elevated center post adequate enough?

#1340 7 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

I'm thinking rather than raise the guide, it would make more sense to slightly relocate it to narrow the opening. Or, add an additional guide beside it, on the inside, to narrow the space a bit. Just enough for a ball to slip in, but not too large.
I'm picturing another identical guide laying next to the original...maybe there's enough room to do it, time to experiment.
The airballs seem to happen all over the playfield, landing the ball on top of some of the plastic props, bouncing all over the lanes, etc. Seems it's a ball-speed issue more than anything.
The center post - I'm not convinced yet.

If you want narrower outlanes, just set the post lower, and there was someone else making a mod or guide to add a rubber to the outer wire guide. No need to add another. Mmmm could be in the other thread, main gb one.

The air balls do happen more when the game is new, once break in happens it settles down, but 80-90% of them are stopped with the one piece at the ramp entrance. However you are right, the speed is fast and the ball does rip and fly some, but again most of them are stopped.

The center post has been commented on by plenty that have used it. Great way to stop sdtm until you want to open it up again.

#1341 7 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

has anyone installed the carrot flippers? Or is the elevated center post adequate enough?

I've played a GB Premium with carrot flippers installed. I really liked the way it played. The carrot flippers look funky though, lol. That took a while to get used to, but after a couple of hours of gameplay, I was used to them. I think I'd go with them over the center post mod. I was able to tip save quite a few balls with the carrot flippers that would have been lost otherwise. Shots felt good to me as well with the carrots. I could hit anything I wanted (given I had the skill, lol).

#1342 7 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

What are you going to do for under cab lighting? I have never installed on spike before. Are there any interactive kits yet? If not are you going to go with a solid color? Blue?

I ordered two weeks ago from JJ and my game is shipping Friday. So u would say yes.

I ordered mine back in May from a local guy. I've heard nothing. It sounds like Stern won't give him the time of day. Hopefully your good news means the rest of us will get ours soon!

#1343 7 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I ordered mine back in May from a local guy. I've heard nothing. It sounds like Stern won't give him the time of day. Hopefully your good news means the rest of us will get ours soon!

That sucks. Hopefully the wait will result in a perfect playfield with the other fixes already in place.

#1344 7 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Are these recent deliveries shipping with 1.11 code?

They are not. FUN! Installed it for me since they wanted to check the game (box had damage) so mine was delivered with it this morning.

#1345 7 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I am going to ping Rock Custom and see if he has one or can do it. I have a couple of hisnothers and my son likes them.

If not then I'm going to do a purple since my Star Trek has blue and an interactive kit on it and will be next to it.

#1346 7 years ago

Let me know what Rock says. I have one on my TWD and it is legit

#1347 7 years ago

It's here! The playfield looks phenomenal. Much better than the pros I saw earlier in the year. Deep rich colors.

Added the air ball protector. Playing a few games and then installing all the stuff I've had for months.

IMG_2173 (resized).JPGIMG_2173 (resized).JPG

IMG_2167 (resized).JPGIMG_2167 (resized).JPG

IMG_2170 (resized).JPGIMG_2170 (resized).JPG

IMG_2171 (resized).JPGIMG_2171 (resized).JPG

IMG_2172 (resized).JPGIMG_2172 (resized).JPG

IMG_2165 (resized).JPGIMG_2165 (resized).JPG

#1348 7 years ago

Nice! I think my game is going to beat my armor here.

#1349 7 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

I ordered mine from Cointaker on 10/24, it shipped Tuesday and arrived today! Can't wait to open it up tonight

#1350 7 years ago

So. Played about six games and I tell you I don't find the SDTMs or the outlanes to be much of an issue. This game seems way more forgiving than TWD which we also have. And don't get me started on Flash Gordon etc. it's incredible and so glad I stuck with it.

I'm still learning the modes obviously but I think the only thing I'll do for the family is tighten up the factory outlane adjustment and maybe raise the guides as was mentioned before but I haven't seen a lot of hops yet. Might increase ball save a few seconds (let's them play longer and I usually let it drain if I'm playing against them, winning and get the save). If hops become an issue I'll pick up Lane covers. Guess I didn't buy them yet.

Oh yeah and I totally forgot about the magna slings where it has been so long. You should have heard the WTF that came out of me when the ball started spinning on the playfield. I simply can't wait for a scream to hit them tonight.

Factory settings. All I did was level it left to right on the playfield and it's at 6.75 incline.

Yeah my score isn't the highest but it was a blast of a game and I've barely begun to learn the game. In comparison it took days to feel like TWD wasn't just ripping us every game.

IMG_2177 (resized).JPGIMG_2177 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 49.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 103.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

15,699 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-share-your-info/page/27?hl=docock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.