IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 37.
#1201 7 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

I would say if you have a date stamp on the playfield like this picture you are just fine!!
My date was 9/8 and no

I would say if you have a date stamp on the playfield like this picture you are just fine!!
My date was 9/8 and no date stamp.

Mine has a date stamp... and ghosting

20161014_201501 (resized).jpg20161014_201501 (resized).jpg

#1202 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

6700 easy - the game will sell fast.

People need to shop around u can get them cheaper than 6700

#1203 7 years ago

Who has them for cheaper then 6695$ shipped I'd like to know

#1204 7 years ago

Very interesting. Mine does not have any of those markings. Does yours have quality issues? I only said the date, because that is the one difference we saw on my friends besides the wood appearance.

#1205 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Do you think your feelings would change at all when the code gets more polished (assuming it does) or do you mean the play of the physical layout of the machine? Just saying I wouldn't want you to regret saleing the game if down the road you did fall in love with it when the code is complete.

I was trying to hold out for code updates (similar to TWD) but figured if code really made it better at some point, I could always buy again. just trying to minimize the hit by selling now since so many are still in demand. I don't HAVE to sell it, that is why its priced firm where it is, but if someone wanted one today without waiting, and they could come see and play it, figured I would see if there was interest.

#1206 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

People need to shop around u can get them cheaper than 6700 shipped.....

I was told distributors weren't allowed to sell premiums cheaper than 6700.00.

Quoted from musketd:

I need to know this as well, in case I regret selling mine and have to buy another one.

#1208 7 years ago

I believe the $6695 price is the Stern minimum pricing any distributor selling for less publicly would have problems. So most likely no one or any distribtor on here is going to say I got mine for "xyz"

Gotta make the phone calls yourself.

#1209 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I believe the $6695 price is the Stern minimum pricing any distributor selling for less publicly would have problems. So most likely no one or any distribtor on here is going to say I got mine for "xyz"
Gotta make the phone calls yourself.

Very true also

#1210 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

People need to shop around u can get them cheaper than 6700

Kurt Hill from Hemispheres Amusements had the game at $6600 shipped. I had the shaker option for $6700 before I canceled. I thought that was about the best price around. Kurt is super easy to work with. I might come around again in the spring and reorder from him.

#1211 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

if you want the good prices, you have to pick up yourself.

#1212 7 years ago

Finally!!

IMG_4674 (resized).JPGIMG_4674 (resized).JPG

#1213 7 years ago

Congrats,
You know the routine. ..
Playfield date, stamped or hand scribble?

#1214 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Congrats,
You know the routine. ..
Playfield date, stamped or hand scribble?

Lol let the guy get it setup and add the Cliffy's air ball protector etc. and play a few games first

#1215 7 years ago

will do!!!!

#1216 7 years ago

Congrats on the new Ford F-150

IMG_4727 (resized).JPGIMG_4727 (resized).JPG

#1217 7 years ago

lol the extreme model by toys r us last christmas...its lifted for more danger.

#1218 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if you want the good prices, you have to pick up yourself.

fyi, other than my first machine (TWD) I have picked up every one of them direct from trent. (well he did bring my spiderman to the ohio show, don't know if that counts as delivery or not...) LOL

#1219 7 years ago

There seem to be HUO GB Premium sales lately where the owner did not like the feel or gameplay or connection to the game. Has anyone tried to retrofit the flippers to close the Creech gap? Would this make it a more enjoyable game?

#1220 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I ordered lollipop rails from Pinball Life. I will post pics of those as they are simply black powdercoat but look nice.

Please post pics of the Pinball Life rails when you can. I'm ready top buy a set but would like to see a photo 1st.

#1221 7 years ago

I put my deposit down on May 2nd, and finally got my game today. The playfield is stamped with the date of Oct 18 2016.

#1222 7 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

There seem to be HUO GB Premium sales lately where the owner did not like the feel or gameplay or connection to the game. Has anyone tried to retrofit the flippers to close the Creech gap? Would this make it a more enjoyable game?

No it would completely ruin the game. GB is all about ball control and that makes it fantastic.

#1223 7 years ago

got my GB Le and man i love it ....i was playing it late at night and i had the greatest game ive ever had on a GB ....and suddenly i got this animation where it looked like it lost power and it all turned off ...then the library women came out , screamed extremly loud and the turned into a skull .....thank god my wife was with me because i got extremly scared ....lol ..it was an amazing experience

20161103_235201 (resized).jpg20161103_235201 (resized).jpg

20161103_235210 (resized).jpg20161103_235210 (resized).jpg

20161105_010658 (resized).jpg20161105_010658 (resized).jpg

#1224 7 years ago

Update (11/5) : GhostBusters Premium - Gets played every day.

Dates: PF handwritten: 9/20, printed: 9/22 , back cabinet: 9/29
Balls Played: 1631
* No Ghosting
* No shooter lane clear coat issues
* No clear-coat issues
* Everything is still looking good
* Cliffy shooter lane protector should be here soon.

date-1 (resized).jpgdate-1 (resized).jpg
date2b (resized).jpgdate2b (resized).jpg
date3 (resized).jpgdate3 (resized).jpg
balls-11-5 (resized).jpgballs-11-5 (resized).jpg
shoot3 (resized).jpgshoot3 (resized).jpg
no ghosting check 11-5 (resized).jpgno ghosting check 11-5 (resized).jpg
pf-11-5c (resized).jpgpf-11-5c (resized).jpg

#1225 7 years ago

guys - how sensitive is your slimer to actually register a FULL hit? Mine never has any issues with a shot head on. When it hits a little on the side, it makes an effect but doesn't register as a full hit. Just confirming this is normal.

#1226 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

* No Ghosting
* No clear-coat issues

Now that's different the shooter lane looks incredible and is a different wood from all the previous pics. Notice the dark band of wood in your photo, like the old days, recent pf shooter lanes are all one color . This is good .

#1227 7 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I think some people have put on carrot flippers, and the center post mod seems to be popular. As for whether or not the game is enjoyable, that is up to individual tastes/expectations. I wouldn't read too much into the buyer's remorse thing. Happens with every new release. Not everyone enjoys every new game they get.

For me, GB plays very different from any other recent Stern. Flipper gap is larger, flipper angle is different. Harder to trap up and shoot. Trudeau set out to make it more difficult than average and he succeeded. I've been having a lot of fun with it though, even though I consider myself an average player at best.

#1228 7 years ago
Quoted from chucksmith:

* No Ghosting
* No clear-coat issues

Can you tell me what the shipping date was stamped on the box. I ready to purchase.

#1229 7 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

I put my deposit down on May 2nd, and finally got my game today. The playfield is stamped with the date of Oct 18 2016.

Who is your distributor?
I paid on April 1st

#1230 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Now that's different the shooter lane looks incredible and is a different wood from all the previous pics. Notice the dark band of wood in your photo, like the old days, recent pf shooter lanes are all one color . This is good .

Yea it looks like my ipb mb playfield shooter lane....very nice

#1231 7 years ago

Anyone have a machine made on October 17? Id love to possibly have one made on my birthday....

#1232 7 years ago

got the call from the shipper! would be here today if not for being our if town..figures after a 7 month wait! I'm very stoked about the delay given the new playfield look!

#1233 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Anyone have a machine made on October 17? Id love to possibly have one made on my birthday....

Mine was made on my birthday (September 30th), which I thought was pretty cool.

#1234 7 years ago

PF stamped 10/18, by hand it's 10/14. Beat the day lights out of it last night as I had a poker tournament. Some minor issues. Had to adjust the subway ramp underneath as ball just laid there once and wouldn't kick out. Other issues people mention that I don't have is: auto ball kicker being to hard non issue no spring to change, slimer is flawless and hits nothing on way down, air balls are rare if you use deflector, no wear yet in the plunger area. She looks solid. No ghosting, yet. No dimpling from what i can see. She is brutal but fun. Gotta load the 1.10 sw as I heard it's pretty good. Surprised I didn't get that update. Looks good with other 2 units.

IMG_4694 (resized).JPGIMG_4694 (resized).JPG

IMG_4695 (resized).JPGIMG_4695 (resized).JPG

IMG_4697 (resized).JPGIMG_4697 (resized).JPG

#1235 7 years ago

IMG_1759 (resized).JPGIMG_1759 (resized).JPG

#1236 7 years ago

IMG_1759 (resized).JPGIMG_1759 (resized).JPG

I normally call stern but they are closed and I am hoping for help.

My game has gone into locating pinballs and the flippers are not working. If I press the button the Dmd reacts, so the switchs at the buttons are working. If I tap the button repeatedly, they might flip once every once and again. The lower inserts are not lighting.

I have replaced the node board twice due to the flippers sticking up(fixes by putting tape over theback of LED above the left scout where t was shorting out).

Any help would be apprecited.

#1237 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Can you tell me what the shipping date was stamped on the box. I ready to purchase.

I still have the box-parts in the garage. I went & looked. There's no date on the box, but I picked mine up at my local distributor. There were 10 in all & all were spoken for. I can say, I got the call when they arrived and picked it up the next day. Purchase date was : 10/4/16.

#1238 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

guys - how sensitive is your Slimer to actually register a FULL hit? Mine never has any issues with a shot head on. When it hits a little on the side, it makes an effect but doesn't register as a full hit. Just confirming this is normal.

That's exactly how mine is now after I adjusted it. Out of the box, Slimer came down for a few seconds then returned. I figured this might not be normal so I played around with it awhile and finally adjusted it. Now a straight on hit clearly counts. A glancing blow makes a small sound effect but does not count. I'm love the way it is now. Lots of Slimer time that I was missing before.

#1239 7 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

[Image/post mismatch]
I normally call stern but they are closed and I am hoping for help.
My game has gone into locating pinballs and the flippers are not working. If I press the button the Dmd reacts, so the switchs at the buttons are working. If I tap the button repeatedly, they might flip once every once and again. The lower inserts are not lighting.
I have replaced the node board twice due to the flippers sticking up(fixes by putting tape over theback of LED above the left scout where t was shorting out).
Any help would be apprecited.

So my buddy works a route stated to me to put tape on the back of the left scoup as well..he stated thats an issue to shorting by that LED...so i put padded tape back there.

#1240 7 years ago

The tape on the led fixed the flipper freezing and blowing the node board.

I am at a loss with where to look for the new issue. Hopefully it is a quick fix

#1241 7 years ago

I got midnight madness last night at 11pm and 1am. Is there an adjustment for the clock? I figure I need to set the time or something

#1242 7 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

The tape on the led fixed the flipper freezing and blowing the node board.
I am at a loss with where to look for the new issue. Hopefully it is a quick fix

Sure sounds like a node board. I had the same symptoms on a pro with the flippers and insert lights. On the game I was working on, it was the auto plunger driver that shorted to begin with, burned up the coil, and took out the node board.

#1243 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Im picking up an LE tonight ...

#1244 7 years ago

Thanks Brian, I was afraid that it might be another node board. The pro I have has always played problem free, but this premium has been a trouble maker. Really like the gameplay, just not so much the waiting for boards to arrive. Hah (first world problems)

#1245 7 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

I got midnight madness last night at 11pm and 1am. Is there an adjustment for the clock? I figure I need to set the time or something

Daylight Savings...

#1246 7 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

i believe the time setup is under the UTIL part of the service menu. check it out. my ghostbusters was doing its hourly chime at 20 minutes past the hour or so. and I think that is where I found it and set the correct time.

#1247 7 years ago

I got mine delivered last Thursday. One minor issue I noticed when unpacking. Small portion of the black on the coin door was worn off. Had to tweak the switches on both ramps. Not every shot was registering. Both work fine now. The left ramp shot to the subway wasn't allowing the ball to come out 60% to 70% of the time. The ball was going too fast and bouncing off of the sidewalks of the plastic trough. I closed up the gap at the end of the ramp where it empties onto the rails. Slowed the ball enough so that it now gets stuck maybe 5% of the time. Had to tweak the switch gap on the right slingshot. Magnaslings work well now. Anyone know why they used the right angle bracket to hold down the sling shot plastics? Empty hole is us d for??? Pics below. I noticed another weird mounting bracket near Gozar target. 3rd pic below. Any ideas what this is for?

Last point. I seem to be getting a new high score for the terror dog and gozar every game now. I know that isn't happening. My gozar score will be over 100,000,000, but my game score might be 30,000,000. I am confused. Anybody else have this. Running version 1.10.

Playfiled looks great so far, and no ghosting.

IMG_1358 (resized).JPGIMG_1358 (resized).JPG
IMG_1349 (resized).JPGIMG_1349 (resized).JPG
IMG_1356 (resized).JPGIMG_1356 (resized).JPG
IMG_1357 (resized).JPGIMG_1357 (resized).JPG

#1248 7 years ago

It has arrived!!! Loving this machine despite its many quirks and buggy code. The scream hit me tonight with all the lights off and scared the shit out of me and my wife who was sleeping at the time!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#1249 7 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

It has arrived!!! Loving this machine despite its many quirks and buggy code. The scream hit me tonight with all the lights off and scared the shit out of me and my wife who was sleeping at the time!

What number LE did you get and what is the date on the playfield?

#1250 7 years ago
Quoted from Ricmaz:

The left ramp shot to the subway wasn't allowing the ball to come out 60% to 70% of the time. The ball was going too fast and bouncing off of the sidewalks of the plastic trough. I closed up the gap at the end of the ramp where it empties onto the rails. Slowed the ball enough so that it now gets stuck maybe 5% of the time.

You just need to make sure the rails are centered where it meets the plastic under the play field. There is one nut to loosen to centre it. I have not had a problem since. No need to slow the ball down.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 26.50
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 49.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-share-your-info/page/25?hl=hemispheres and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.