New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 163632)

Ghostbusters Premium - Share your info

By Air_Pinball

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,815 posts
  • 246 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by capguntrooper
  • Topic is favorited by 57 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 328 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5380 (resized).JPG
IMG_5378 (resized).JPG
pic5 (resized).jpg
pic7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4984 (resized).JPG
IMG_5327 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
drop2 (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).JPG
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1815 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 37.
#501 4 years ago

Ordered 8/18
Shipping - Tomorrow

#502 4 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Ordered 8/18
Shipping - Tomorrow

Wow!

#503 4 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Ordered 8/18
Shipping - Tomorrow

Good for you !

LTG : )

#504 4 years ago

Yeah. But full disclosure, my distro only got 2 Premium orders

#505 4 years ago

Mine has landed!!! No insert issues so far!
Game is badass. I swear mine is easier than the pros I have played on location but who knows not aenough games on it yet

#506 4 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Mine has landed!!! No insert issues so far!
Game is badass. I swear mine is easier than the pros I have played on location but who knows not aenough games on it yet

Landed where?
You are in the town of Unknown.

#507 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Just got word that mine was shipping. I'm expecting it at the end of the week!

Nice...I'm right down the road. Mine shipped yesterday as well. I'm hoping it gets here by Friday

#508 4 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Ordered 8/18
Shipping - Tomorrow

That's incredible. I ordered in March on announcement day and I'm 20 deep on a list. Good for you, man! That's awesome!

#509 4 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

That's incredible. I ordered in March on announcement day and I'm 20 deep on a list. Good for you, man! That's awesome!

M

#510 4 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Thanks man and I hope yours comes soon. I will always tie this game to you haha. The only reason I didn't cancel is my distro is also my buddy and I didn't think it was right to cancel.

#511 4 years ago

Just got an update on my GBLE, distro says it should be built in the next 2 weeks

#512 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Just got an update on my GBLE, distro says it should be built in the next 2 weeks

I want you to get your LE more than I want myself to get my Premium. You should have a nice machine for the wait for sure! Maybe Trudeau will sign it twice, lol?

#513 4 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Thanks man and I hope yours comes soon. I will always tie this game to you haha. The only reason I didn't cancel is my distro is also my buddy and I didn't think it was right to cancel.

I'm happy you stayed in the game and it looks like the wait will be worth it. Congrats, man.

#514 4 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I'm happy you stayed in the game and it looks like the wait will be worth it. Congrats, man.

Thanks buddy and I hope you get the nicest Premium ever made

#515 4 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Thanks buddy and I hope you get the nicest Premium ever made

Hey get a room you two LOL :p

#516 4 years ago

I'll be getting mine on Friday. Bout time!

#517 4 years ago

My distributer is waiting a week before taking his shipment. I'm on his first shipment though. Is the signature under the clear?

#518 4 years ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Hey get a room you two LOL :p

It was starting to get a little creepy!

#519 4 years ago

Tracking shows mine in Vegas, so should be in LA tomorrow and delivery on Thursday!
Super excited

#520 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

My distributer is waiting a week before taking his shipment. I'm on his first shipment though. Is the signature under the clear?

The signature should be under the clear on the LE model only. Premiums do not (purposely) have signatures on the playfield.

#521 4 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

The signature should be under the clear on the LE model only. Premiums do not (purposely) have signatures on the playfield.

Thanks, that's what I thought, then the photo that was posted looked like the game had black rails. I got premium thread tunnel vision.

#522 4 years ago

My distributor got in 5... but I am number #20 in the queue. I need to be patient.

#523 4 years ago

Sorry I'm from Kansas City. Game is still great really enjoying it. It's gotten harder the more I play haha. I was shocked how clear the ecto glasses are !

#524 4 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Sorry I'm from Kansas City. Game is still great really enjoying it. It's gotten harder the more I play haha. I was shocked how clear the ecto glasses are !

Thanks. Sounds great.
Really looking forward to my games unboxing.

#525 4 years ago

Let's see some un-boxing pics and maybe a cool video or two. Ghostbusters Premium looks excellent. Let's see some beauty pics

#526 4 years ago

Is anyone else in full-on "look at my phone every sixty seconds, hoping for an update from my distributor" mode?

Me neither. I'm just asking... for a friend. Yeah.

#527 4 years ago

Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow!!!

#528 4 years ago

Delivery is scheduled for Friday!

#529 4 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Is anyone else in full-on "look at my phone every sixty seconds, hoping for an update from my distributor" mode?

Totally. We must have the same friend.

#530 4 years ago
Quoted from Wulftown:

Delivery is scheduled for Friday!

Mine made it to a shipping terminal about 8 hours away last night...hoping it gers here by Friday

#531 4 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

yes, I cant stay off this site or out of this thread ... grrrrrr.... damn friends. LOL

#532 4 years ago

It was hard to set it up and rush back to work before playing a game, but this thing looks amazing! Also, the factory sound on this machine is incredible!
All inserts looked good too.
Gotta go now so I can finish work and get the hell home!

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#533 4 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

It was hard to set it up and rush back to work before playing a game, but this thing looks amazing! Also, the factory sound on this machine is incredible!

Domestic delivery?

#535 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Two shipping today..

Awesome. Congrats.
How is the work coming on your Spike game headphone jacks with a flip switch to kill the sound?
Still wanting to change out my Game of Thrones and Ghostbusters one's that have the push buttons.

#536 4 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Domestic delivery

Minnesota!

#537 4 years ago

Great.
I was told between 10 and 4 tomorrow.
Very exciting.

#538 4 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

Interesting. Your Premium has LE decals on the apron.

#539 4 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Awesome. Congrats.
How is the work coming on your Spike game headphone jacks with a flip switch to kill the sound?
Still wanting to change out my Game of Thrones and Ghostbusters one's that have the push buttons.

Prototype done and tested... New adapter design tested, boards ordered and being run. Couple weeks should be ready..

#540 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Prototype done and tested... New adapter design tested, boards ordered and being run. Couple weeks should be ready..

Whoo hoo!!!
Thanks.

#541 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Definitely interested.

#542 4 years ago

guys - did your distro email you about it being ready or did stern email you?

jaystile - which distro did you go through that got 5?

#543 4 years ago

Quick review,
The game is fun no doubt.

First, I waited on getting a airball protector... Don't wait, get one NOW! The first two games I had two shots that went straight over to the Ecto-goggle housing. It did not crack the screen, but I will be putting a protector on my machine tomorrow.

Second, The playfield looks great, no issues, for those that will ask

Third, I can't get over the sound quality on this pin. Blows my WOZ out of the water.

Overall there has been very little that has needed adjustment, I'm still trying to get the Storage Scoop to spit out to the flipper VS sdtm... But other than that it is playing awesome!

Hope everyone get theirs soon and start enjoying it as much as I am.

#544 4 years ago

Can someone please explain how / where the ball is hitting the ecto goggles. I understand it's an air all from the left ramp multiplier targets.
Is it hitting the top?

#545 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Can someone please explain how / where the ball is hitting the ecto goggles. I understand it's an air all from the left ramp multiplier targets.
Is it hitting the top?

mine was hitting the top until I installed this.

WP_20160928_17_01_14_Pro (resized).jpg

#546 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Is it hitting the top?

Off the inside edge of the 2x multiplier target, straight into the ecto assembly. I have had it bounce across the top of the mirror twice tonight.

#547 4 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

mine was hitting the top until I installed this.

That's one of the cleaner looking airball protectors I've seen someone make. Is someone offering that type for sale or did you make that yourself? Looks great! I would really like to have one ready for when my machine gets here.

#548 4 years ago
Quoted from BD_Designs:

That's one of the cleaner looking airball protectors I've seen someone make. Is someone offering that type for sale or did you make that yourself? Looks great! I would really like to have one ready for when my machine gets here.

OLDPINGUY makes these. He has thoroughly tested it, refining it several times before selling it.

You can get it with or without decals. I just got the clear one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-air-ball-protector-now-available

#549 4 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

OLDPINGUY makes these. He has thoroughly tested it, refining it several times before selling it.
You can get it with or without decals. I just got the clear one.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-air-ball-protector-now-available

No I designed and made this myself. May be available from Pinball Heaven soon.

#550 4 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

No I designed and made this myself. May be available from Pinball Heaven soon.

I wasn't implying they were they same protectors. I was just showing him an option.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Virginia Beach, VA
€ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Las Vegas, NV
$ 16.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rochester Hills, MI
There are 1815 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 37.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside