IMG_0284 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0273 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0270 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1272 Cliffs install instructions for GB Posted by Cliffy (7 years ago)

Post #1359 Photos of the Stern upgraded side rails installed Posted by SilverballNut (7 years ago)

Post #1739 details on the "mystery coils" located in the backbox Posted by chucksmith (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 37.
#1 7 years ago

Now that the LE model is arriving in people's homes, it's time to turn our attention to the Premium model. Have you been notified by your distro to pay in full? Any estimated dates for delivery?

Later, we can share unboxing photos, first thoughts, questions and concerns.

My distro asked for the money about 10 days ago. He couldn't give me an exact date, which I understand, but I'm guessing late July or early August.

What's your story?

#2 7 years ago

Same scenario. Sent the money around the exact same timeframe. No date.

#3 7 years ago

Placed a deposit on ours(feels like 6 months ago)

#4 7 years ago

More LE games arriving today.....progress for us!

#5 7 years ago

Pre-ordered on March 10th, was asked to pay balance last week. Distributor guessed by the end of the month. Fingers crossed!

#6 7 years ago

Looks like LE machines are showing up in the U.S. now.

#7 7 years ago

I placed an order in mid-April expecting to get it the first week of September. That time frame looks about right.

#8 7 years ago

Same here payed in full last week was told LE s then premiums quickly after, guessing August ?

#9 7 years ago

My distributor is now saying early August for my Premium. I'm picking up at Stern so I wonder if that speeds up the process or complicates it somehow?

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

My distributor is now saying early August for my Premium. I'm picking up at Stern so I wonder if that speeds up the process or complicates it somehow?

I'd say it probably doesn't change it much.

#11 7 years ago

I paid up a while ago. Was told end of July, but who knows! It ships when it ships, right?

#12 7 years ago

being told August here in the UK but unless they are on a crate on a boat now I'm slightly skeptical.

Neil.

#13 7 years ago

Ordered in mid-March. Paid in full 3 weeks ago. Waiting along with everybody else.

#14 7 years ago

I hope they start shipping Premiums soon. Have a couple weeks off at beginning of August, would love to spend it some of it playing Ghostbusters

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I was told July.....
Of 2017 lol!

For your Hobbit?

#18 7 years ago

I was told early August. I believe we will see them on the line at stern with fb posts this week..

#19 7 years ago

No gb premiums on the stern factory video on Friday / I'm wondering if early August is going to turn into mid August?

Any idea start to finish how long it takes for a game to go from parts to in-a-box and on a pallet at the new factory?

#20 7 years ago

Yeah I'm hearing first week of August , but who knows , I paid mine off two weeks ago.

#21 7 years ago

ordered same day it was officially announced, am now pain in full. wasn't really given a date, I know it seems they have had delay after delay. I'm with others, I am excited, but it will get here when it gets here. In the meantime, I am playing my other games.

#22 7 years ago

I just had my distro contact stern about my long awaited le and the good news is that our number is coming up,what ever that means so since we are in the third week of July and they are not even close to finishing up the le run or unless they are going to make premiums before they finish the le run which would not surprise me one bit you guys are a month out at least ,I don't expect my le until August, I wish I had a better feeling about what is going on

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I just had my distro contact stern about my long awaited le and the good news is that our number is coming up,what ever that means so since we are in the third week of July and they are not even close to finishing up the le run or unless they are going to make premiums before they finish the le run which would not surprise me one bit you guys are a month out at least ,I don't expect my le until August, I wish I had a better feeling about what is going on

What makes you think they aren't close to wrapping up the LEs?

#24 7 years ago

Just talked to my Dealer yesterday(Gameroomguys),and was told i'm no.7 on their list,and the GB/pre's are going through a QC recheck,and should be going out in August!

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

What makes you think they aren't close to wrapping up the LEs?

I am only going on how any distors are still waiting for there le games but I a just letting off some steam because of my frustration,I hope you guys get your games tomorrow

#26 7 years ago

I just ordered mine last week, and late Aug/early September was the rough timeline I was given.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I am only going on how any distors are still waiting for there le games but I a just letting off some steam because of my frustration,I hope you guys get your games tomorrow

You're right. My distro just told me that the rest of the LE's are delayed till August, with Premiums after.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Just talked to my Dealer yesterday(Gameroomguys),and was told i'm no.7 on their list,and the GB/pre's are going through a QC recheck,and should be going out in August!

Not sure how they can go through a recheck since none have been made

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

You're right. My distro just told me that the rest of the LE's are delayed till August, with Premiums after.

I don't mind waiting but this has got to be the longest LE release ever.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

I don't mind waiting but this has got to be the longest LE release ever.

Which by extension makes it the longest Premium release too!

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

ordered same day it was officially announced, am now pain in full. wasn't really given a date, I know it seems they have had delay after delay. I'm with others, I am excited, but it will get here when it gets here. In the meantime, I am playing my other games.

"Pain in full" pretty much sums up how I feel about my GB Pro. I paid for mine 1st week in May. A few got shipped then they stopped. Seriously considering an upgrade to Premium just to get the damn game sooner!

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

"Pain in full" pretty much sums up how I feel about my GB Pro. I paid for mine 1st week in May. A few got shipped then they stopped. Seriously considering an upgrade to Premium just to get the damn game sooner!

Plus it's a better game!

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Not sure you would get it any sooner you would be even further down the list for the premium

#34 7 years ago

Trent at Tilt told me early August when we exchanged emails last week.

Is anyone getting the inner playfield blades? I'm trying to decide between mirror blades and the Zombie Yeti blades that Stern is offering. Has anyone seen them both on a machine (Pro or LE)? Would love to hear your input.

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Trent at Tilt told me early August when we exchanged emails last week.
Is anyone getting the inner playfield blades? I'm trying to decide between mirror blades and the Zombie Yeti blades that Stern is offering. Has anyone seen them both on a machine (Pro or LE)? Would love to hear your input.

I have the Zombie Yeti blades, but no machine yet. They look great to me.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

I'm leaning towards the ZY blades as well and I'm really looking forward to this pin. It will be a nice change of pace from my Twilight Zone and Scared Stiff.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Thats what i have! DrWilly has the mirror blades on his GB/pro,and it really pops!!

#38 7 years ago

I dropped my premium order and bought a Tron instead.

#39 7 years ago

I ordered on 3/11. I'm holding out hope for early August delivery, but having just received my MMR what's another year or two...

#40 7 years ago

deposit sent for a premium on 3/23. Haven't heard anything other than what I've read here. Now that I have some free time (baseball and softball are over !!), I'm getting pretty stoked. Early August would be perfect.

#41 7 years ago

I'm fully paid on my Premium and I have been told end of July

#42 7 years ago

I was told 3 weeks ago end of July but probably August. Not fully paid up yet. Btw on the GB LE thread the past couple days it seems like the LE were arriving at a upbeat pace.

#43 7 years ago

Have not talked to Trent since he asked me to pay in full a few weeks back but said in his email it was supposed to ship mid July with very ish wording. So no idea and seems like dealers don't know a thing either.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

Have not talked to Trent since he asked me to pay in full a few weeks back but said in his email it was supposed to ship mid July with very ish wording. So no idea and seems like dealers don't know a thing either.

He just told me the LE's won't finish up till August, and the Premiums after that.

Maybe late August? God, I hope so!

#45 7 years ago

I'm told August, no specific date, but feels more like september just from posts above.

#46 7 years ago

Lots of speculation on timing still, like most have said, wish Stern would release more info each week to keep us from the guessing game. Can't wait (but will like everyone else) to get my Premium!

#47 7 years ago

I was told 2 weeks before shipping. That was most current. So this monday would be the start of the 2 weeks. Then the week or so for shipping the game and setting up a time for delivery ect.

It seems very close. Might expect it to take a hair longer, As the LE I have is just now ready for pickup Monday at the carriers dock.

#48 7 years ago

I'm planning on ordering a premium but the lack of shipping dates has me waiting until they are in stock. I'm not good at spending money and not having a solid ship date. Hopefully this gets resolved soon. The game is awesome.

#49 7 years ago

I've been told August or September. So bored of waiting I've bought other games inbetween.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

I was told 3 weeks ago end of July but probably August. Not fully paid up yet. Btw on the GB LE thread the past couple days it seems like the LE were arriving at a upbeat pace.

I have a GB LE on order and yesterday I got an email from my distributor saying it was time to make my final payment because he thinks it will be less than 14 days before my LE will be shipping. Based on that, estimates of early or mid August for premiums starting to be delivered might be correct.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
15,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
There are 1,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-premium-share-your-info and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.