5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by amkoepfer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190130_181223 (resized).jpg
    20190130_181159 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

My ring and rod will stick down on my gb pro. Its not the coil locking on, itll actually stay down if i shut the game off. It looks like maybe its the coil stop? Theres a small piece of metal that goes in the end of the coil sleeve and im thinking that is what is causing it to stick. What is the metal piece? Is it a coil stop? Anyone know the part number or a way i can replace it? Game is veing sold next week and i want to have this fixed prior to that

#3 5 years ago

Didnt seem to be binding on it. I tried to manually get it stuck and just cant. Although i tried to take the yoke off and it had a hard time coming off so possibly bent? It is a bit loose (the metal on the end of the coil sleeve) is that the coil stop? Or what do you call that?

#4 5 years ago

I will try to take some pics of it tonight

#5 5 years ago

Solved it. Im an idiot. The coil stop broke off and was stuck in the sleeve

20190130_181159 (resized).jpg20190130_181159 (resized).jpg20190130_181223 (resized).jpg20190130_181223 (resized).jpg
    #7 5 years ago

When i first pulled it, it really looked like it was supposed to be like that. Thought stern had some new way of doing them. Oh well, thats how you learn i guess! Thanks for the help!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-pop-bumper-issue?tu=amkoepfer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.