• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4768B254-541E-4FC1-8113-FCA56FE4C9FA (resized).png
F96B16C8-4ADE-42D4-9D79-19C1FF947DBC (resized).jpeg
EF916FB5-A42F-41E3-9C66-BC5A798E7405 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpr9999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Ghostbusters NEW Cabinet for sale

Added: 2018-05-08 05:48:40 UTC • Ended: May 8th, 2018
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 1 (OBO)

Open for offers

I have a new cabinet obtained under warranty from Stern that I no longer need. It is brand new - perfect condition.
See pictures.

Includes cabinet, decals installed, shooter rod, wiring, speakers, flipper buttons- see pictures of what Stern sends as replacement cabinet.

PM me back with your best offer.

Thx!

Item photos

EF916FB5-A42F-41E3-9C66-BC5A798E7405 (resized).png
F96B16C8-4ADE-42D4-9D79-19C1FF947DBC (resized).jpeg
4768B254-541E-4FC1-8113-FCA56FE4C9FA (resized).png

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are cpr9999's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to cpr9999's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Saukville, WI, US

#3 5 years ago

To set the record straight I spent cash in buying Williams brackets and screws and glue and clamp to restore my original cabinet along with 4 hours to do this not to mention touch up paint.

I would have preferred a quality cabinet any day of the week over the time and effort I have put in. My time and effort are not worth the few bucks I will get.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Ridiculous response IMO. If you did all that and were happy with it, then why file a warranty claim?

Why such a negative response IMO! Do you even know or ask first?

I filed a warranty claim first and was going to do the swap. I waited months and never heard a thing. I finally came across a thread on pinside on how to repair these shitty new Stern cabinets and decided to repair - not even knowing.

Again, my preference would have been a top notch, quality cabinet instead of the shit they are pumping out.

IMO - they owe me more, my screwing with this is worth more than the few pennies.

#6 5 years ago

If you need to post on Stern cabinet quality they are 2 threads on it right now - have at.

#7 5 years ago

All this who supports these shitty cabinets gooood luck. My time and money are not worth it- peace out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpr9999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-new-cabinet-for-sale?tu=cpr9999 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.