By CrazyLevi

2 years ago

Stats

• 1,082 posts
  • 207 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by John1210
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F2000_(resized).JPG
ColorLED_(resized).jpg
Storage_(resized).jpg
Glo-Balls_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
stern-ghostbusterspro-cabinetlf-01xjpg-0d86a0_765w_copy_(resized).jpg
am_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
scotty_take_it_down_a_notch_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160528_101331_(resized).jpg
20160528_101348_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mandelbloom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#276 2 years ago

I actually prefer more "custom" sounds that were meant for a pinball machine not a movie

#279 2 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Except for Addams Family which seemed to be written with pinball in mind. What a crazy stroke of luck on that one.

cat argue that Were all of those songs straight from the movie?

#291 2 years ago

Do we consider the new "chick" GB to be GB3?? I think it looks pretty good, but at least in the preview they try a little too hard to be funny IMHO.

#296 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No, it's a hard reboot. Has nothing to do with the original continuity.

Not sure about that, in the preview it says 30 years ago NY was saved by GB, or something to that effect. Seems like it may be 30 years in the future?

#297 2 years ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Not sure about that, in the preview it says 30 years ago NY was saved by GB, or something to that effect. Seems like it may be 30 years in the future?

Hmmm ok reading the plot seems you are correct, total reboot. No reference to old GB, trailer is misleading. Anyhow my thoughts still stand, humor seems forced

#303 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Disingenuous marketting. Trying to make you nostalgic for the original even though the new one has nothing to do with it. They're trying to have it both ways, which never works with reboots. Have the courage to be your own thing if that's the creative choice you've made.

Yea I watched it again and they certainly make you think its a sequel, says 30 years go new GB saved NY now a new group will..and they show a old GB logo looking like its an abandoned GB station or something. Pretty lame of them, im on the fence if I want to see it was such a big fan of the original.

#308 2 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Ghostbusters 2 is not a bad movie. Don't believe me? Go watch it again. It's on Amazon Prime. It's not as good as the first, but it's a good comedy for the time. It's way more family friendly than the first, which removed some of the edge from the comedy, but it still has a lot of great lines and scenes.

Yea I watched them both, and GB2 was just cheesy. In the end when they have get all the positive Vibes from NY and they control the statue ...LAAAME

#313 2 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

The Statue of Liberty is my favorite part.

You sir have just lost all credibility on this forum hahaa

#322 2 years ago

Eskaybee I am with you on the modes ... Assuming you can go after the 2nd and 3rd or any ladder before the others... Gives different goals and yes make the 3rd a mini wiz!! Perhaps I'd they could vary the start sequence of the first mode a bit it would help with the repetitive quotes , hint hint Dwight

1 week later
#550 2 years ago

I am going to have to agree with RareHero...I have 0 issue with hard games(love Iron Man) but there is so much to explore in this game you should at least have a fighting chance of making it near the end. It will be interesting to see how the Prem/LE plays, maybe those magna slings won't be so bad after all

#638 2 years ago

I like the scoleri bros and they worked fine when i played it

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 15.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
4,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clearwater, FL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, MN
$ 15.00
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Plastics
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mandelbloom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 522 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside