Topic Stats

• 1,084 posts
  • 207 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by John1210
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F2000_(resized).JPG
ColorLED_(resized).jpg
Storage_(resized).jpg
Glo-Balls_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
stern-ghostbusterspro-cabinetlf-01xjpg-0d86a0_765w_copy_(resized).jpg
am_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
scotty_take_it_down_a_notch_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160528_101331_(resized).jpg
20160528_101348_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flato.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

There are over 30 tunes in the game including 3 versions of the main play, one for each ball.
- Dwight

Sweet sounds great can't wait to give it a play thanks for the info Dwight.

1 week later
#454 4 years ago

This game seems awesome can't wait to have a brutal game to compliment my scared stiff also it seems a lot of the brutality can be fixed if desired. For one it seems the game plays better after getting broken in and use to the shots, the outlanes post could be adjusted down seems almost all are in the middle, the wire lanes the ball is jumpin could be modified or replaced to be higher then u can always get crazy with longer flippers or center post. Personally I plan on keeping it stock the one adjustment I would make is higher metal lanes if this truly is a problem as I don't belive that interferes with original intent of the game.

#456 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Here's a quick'n dirty photoshop - what if Stern did this from the factory? Shorten the outlane guide, and put a post w/ rubber at the end. Could this solve the drain issues?

Drain_Fix_(resized).jpg

At first thought it seems that might have been the way to go

#527 4 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

You basically just pegged every single pinball game ever made. None are super fun for hours and hours and hours or days and days of play. They all get old pretty fast. That's why the used pinball market is so busy. I love it when folks spend $8k+ on the next greatest Stern LE because I know I'll be able to buy the same game (HUO) 6 months later for $2000- $3000 less.

Yeah I think your dreaming a little bit there more like 500 to a grand tops cheaper maybe if your lucky someone will throw in a some mods for free.

#530 4 years ago

Those ads with the premium/le could be throwing people off

#585 4 years ago

Yeah fair but challenging is the best of both worlds luckily it seems in the home environment with some tweaks this should be attainable.

#668 4 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Heres my review of the Pro after 3 days of owning and playing. First off i moved the outlanes down and added few seconds to all the ball savers to make the game as family friendly as possible since i have a 5 year old thats really into the ghostbusters. He has had some decent games and hes not good at pinball yet. My wifes highest score was 211million on only hand full of games. My highest score isnt that great either at 311million but the games werent fast ball times or brutal. We all love the game and theme. I played everything at pinfest thats newer except ghostbusters for ovious reasons and ghostbusters is definitly more fun then all of them.
Gameplay wise we can hit every shot. Surprisingly favorite shot is the right ramp, its tight and satisfying when you hit it and hit all 3 roll over switches to bust the most ghosts. Slimer works good, the spicoli brothers left one takes a softer shot to go down but right no issues and i havent messed with there springs yet. Once you start to get to know the table it really comes to life and is a total blast. The ball barely ever drains in outlanes most are down the center but no more then other games. Think ive only seen 1 ball jump the outlane rails its not a issue. The light show is the best ive ever seen, Stern nailed it. Sound is rocking also, hooked up my subwoofer today and man does it sound good. Also installed the Red Tremor today and its great! Subwoofer and shaker are must buys for this game. Bought the slimer acrylics at pinfest with speakerlightkit from Cointaker and unfortunetly they didnt include the SAM to Spike connector so waiting to here back on that. Also installed Tilt graphics side blades, they really fit the tables art and city scape.
Overall my family is super happy with the table!

Which color slimer acrylics did you get and how do they look over the existing image?

Thanks

#690 4 years ago

Yeah it seems the easiest way would be taller guides guess we will see what people come up with

4 weeks later
#822 3 years ago

Don't mind the gap at all if anything it's just going to get me better at nudging and make other games easier, the outlane ball is BS fortunately there already is one solution pbu kit, slimer seems fixed and there is a fix for the Scoleri brothers. Perhaps it's unfortunate that a hard game came out with some design problems but there seems to be a solution for just about everyone and I'm sure more to come. CAN'T WAIT TO LEARN TO PLAY BETTER

#1060 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The idea of these guys downing a few lukewarm Coors, loosening their ties, and rocking out to It's Hard certainly brings me a chuckle.
Guys, there was a GREAT band in the 60s and 70s called the Who. You should really check that stuff out.

Just saw The Who in concert they rocked the place but in all fairness the kings of the 60s and most of the 70s were The Beatles

#1065 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

How's it in Canada ehhh?
Now, talking of good fun code, Danni and I just had a game of GOT pro. Still a few bugs to be ironed out (like when it just sword locked a ball on me in the middle of Hand of the King and the multiball stopped!) but 97% cool.
We choose random Houses and duke it out. Lots of options. We just played Greyjoy, which is awesome when you get it all going (as I did in this game) and not so awesome when you don't (as Danni didn't ... Hahaha)
PS Danni gets savage when she gets thrashed.
rd

Glad you are enjoying GOT code since Dwight wrote it hopefully this bodes well for GB codes future development

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 26.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Hampton Roads, VA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flato.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside