Topic Stats

• 1,084 posts
  • 207 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by John1210
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F2000_(resized).JPG
ColorLED_(resized).jpg
Storage_(resized).jpg
Glo-Balls_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
stern-ghostbusterspro-cabinetlf-01xjpg-0d86a0_765w_copy_(resized).jpg
am_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
scotty_take_it_down_a_notch_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160528_101331_(resized).jpg
20160528_101348_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#845 3 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

you can hit the middle ramp as the Lannister family all day long on GoT and make beaucoup points, but that's a fun machine somehow and GB isn't?

Haha. No you can't. If you hit the center ramp all day on GOT you will never score well, and there is only one mode that kind of rewards you for hitting that ramp a bunch. (Stark mode)

#846 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

These are the long ugly flippers that came on a few late 80s Bally games like Elvira. I don't know if anybody sells new ones. I have a few old sets that I removed from those games as I didn't like them. They are a little bit longer than regular 3 inch Williams-style flippers.

Whoa. Are these the ones that were on the PZ in NOLA at Kebab? Those things were monstrous.

#851 3 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Oh... I thought it was Lannister. But in any event, that mode DOES reward you handsomely for spamming one shot, right? So, I mean... it's a thing. Just like cranking one shot in just about any game will eventually give you a high score. Pinball games are getting a lot closer to videogames in as much you're trying to get to the "end", and that's where - IMHFO - a lot of the fun is in GB.
We can't all be pinball wi... we can't all be PAPA champions. Some of us are happy with making a lot of pretty lights blink.

Yeah I mean, what we all saw KME do at PAPA was a bug (fixed now), but if you do get to the stark bonus rounds of HOTK (waaaay easier said than done), the second and third times around, you can loop that shot for 30 million plus a shot, but takes a lot of other shots to get to that point, but yeah you're right though.

Not sure how the looping supers work on GB, but seems like once you get started in it and can loop them 20 or so times, your score explodes.

Can't wait to play this game though. I think GB would be a good complement to games like SM ST and GOT

#1029 3 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Oh yeah? Well.... #103 baby!!! I know you're jealous of that TWD goose egg. COMPETITION CATCH SPEED KNOTS

How is that ticket as high as 103? Haha. Jk lol. That's the PAPA effect I guess. But those are some bad scores.

#1034 3 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

I swear, if you're on Pindigo, I've got way better scores on those games than I did on anything during INDISC. I just lack the minerals to compete, I guess.

Hey man I hear ya. I have not been in the competitive scene for very long, but that would've been a pretty humbling day for me for sure. That's the worst, putting up scores like a noob when you know you can do exponentially better. Makes the big time players play that much more impressive.

#1036 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The expert speaks!

If I remember correctly, iceman's a fellow CPA. We know how to drink.

#1051 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Eminence front is lame. Don't get the affection for that song.

If you don't like that song, I don't even want to know what you think is good music.

#1057 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Haha.
Friday afternoon funnies. Well, where I am anyways.
rd

You Aussies and living in the future. Just don't tell me who wins the CLE v GSW game.

#1061 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Yeah, those crazy Aussies eh?
rd

Aussies, NZ, same difference. Haha

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 218.00
$ 199.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
Hampton Roads, VA
Machine - For Sale
Hampton Roads, VA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside