Topic Stats

• 1,084 posts
  • 207 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by John1210
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F2000_(resized).JPG
ColorLED_(resized).jpg
Storage_(resized).jpg
Glo-Balls_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
stern-ghostbusterspro-cabinetlf-01xjpg-0d86a0_765w_copy_(resized).jpg
am_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
scotty_take_it_down_a_notch_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160528_101331_(resized).jpg
20160528_101348_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent_hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#995 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

This is not a complaint, but merely a question that i'd love to hear a very good answer to.
In regards to code, I can sit here and type so many reasons why Lyman's code in TWD and MET is so great, and makes their average layouts so much fun and great. Literally, the code is amazing and it really transforms the playfields into perfection for me. Even Keith with JJP's The Hobbit has done a great job thus far with a very simple layout.
I have yet to read huge praise on the coding efforts of Dwight on this machine. In fairness, the code is very new and I get that. But can anyone really explain what it is about the code/game rules that separates GB from the crowd? There's very little light show action, no multi-GI, the multiball modes seems to be lacking, and the mode progression is a well known complaint here. What are the positives of the code here, and does anyone really think it is the highlight of the game? It's an honest question, and I do not believe I have seen any huge praise for Dwight here. If you believe the code is exceptional and you absoletely think it is great, then I would love to hear some detailed feedback on it. As it stands, it really seems to me the code could be an issue here and it will need a lot of polish moving forward, to guarantee its long term success.

I haven't seen a lot of modes but I do enjoy the lighting effects at the start of storage facility multiball. I've played dozens of games so far and most are sub-100 mil, one 375 mil and a high so far of 464 million. Funny thing about the high game for me was that it was the first game I played after three days away from it. I agree with RareHero that the modes shouldn't reset after a drain or time out. I think the game is fun but it can be improved.

#1066 3 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

You were in the 300M range? So...~half of your score was from the Terror Dog???

Half of my 464 million score was from a 17x multiplier. No idea how I got that high.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent_hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside