Topic Stats

• 1,084 posts
  • 207 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by John1210
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F2000_(resized).JPG
ColorLED_(resized).jpg
Storage_(resized).jpg
Glo-Balls_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
stern-ghostbusterspro-cabinetlf-01xjpg-0d86a0_765w_copy_(resized).jpg
am_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
scotty_take_it_down_a_notch_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160528_101331_(resized).jpg
20160528_101348_(resized).jpg

There are 1084 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 22.
#601 4 years ago

I got a chance to play the pro this week in Cambridge, MA.
Let me say this up front, my first Premium model was going to be GB. I was very excited about this title.
After I played the pro this week, I changed my mind.
There are a few things bugging me.
I admit, I am not a good player. The gap between the flippers was just too much for me, added to the fact the flipper angle pointing down so much. I also didn't care for the Wizard Of Oz sample they took when you hit one of the bumpers. It took me out of the game.
The other thing that I didn't care for was the static stay puff that didn't do anything and the purple city model on the bumpers blocked almost the whole view of the top lanes.
I really wanted this to be the one. Ghostbuster just hits multiple generations like WOZ does! But I am going to move on for now.
On the plus side, he call outs and music were better than I expected and the art work is great.

#602 4 years ago
Quoted from Pins4me:

Let me say this up front, my first Premium model was going to be GB. I was very excited about this title.
I admit, I am not a good player. The gap between the flippers was just too much for me, added to the fact the flipper angle pointing down so much. I also didn't care for the Wizard Of Oz sample they took when you hit one of the bumpers. It took me out of the game.
The other thing that I didn't care for was the static stay puff that didn't do anything and the purple city model on the bumpers blocked almost the whole view of the top lanes.
I really wanted this to be the one. Ghostbuster just hits multiple generations like WOZ does! But I am going to move on for now.
On the plus side, he call outs and music were better than I expected and the art work is great.

I would point out that a couple of your concerns are easily fixed, but this game is not for everyone. Keep on searching.

#603 4 years ago

We Got One! GB code update V.1.04. Some good stuff in there.

PRO V1.04 - May 02, 2016
========================
New:
- Added Instant info page for ghost caught. Will show how
many ghost are needed for extra ball.

Fixes:
- Updated to Node 0.18.2 to fix flipper issues
- Fixed how the 3-ball captive ball counts locked balls. It
will no longer be complete after only 2 balls locked.

Tweaks:
- Completing Scoleri Brothers now lights 3X Super Jackpots
instead of 1X.
- Scoleri Brothers now only give one ghost during multiball
and if you have >= 80 caught ghost.
- Reduced how many ghost are caught from slimer during
Storage Facility Multiball
- Completing all the jackpots in Storage Facility will now
Light Super Jackpot for 3X instead of 1X.
- Increased the scores for Storage Facility jackpots
- Increased the scores for Mass Hysteria jackpots
- Terror Dog Hurry up now increases its value on both the
Terror Dog target and Gozer Target
- The Captive Ball toggles the flipper control from reversed
to normal and back.
- Adjusted the default high scores (lower)

PRO V1.03 - April 29, 2016
==========================
New:
- Added a speech call to the start of Mass Hysteria
- Added Extra Ball to Ghost Caught. Defaults to 50.
- Added adjustment for extra ball on ghost caught. Defaults to AUTO
- Added Auto percentage extra ball adjustments to the various installs.
- Added how many ghost are needed for Extra Ball to the Ghost Caught display
effect

Fixes:
- Add time was sometimes showing 0 seconds added.
- Removed erroneous service messages for switches that are not broken.

Tweaks:
- Skill shot is split on the flippers now. The left flipper will only move the
upper lanes and the right flipper will only move the lower skill shot
choices.

PRO V1.02 - April 22, 2016
==========================
New:
- Added adjustment to all the game to start automatically when
you insert credits.
- Added Bonus Held to the possible pop-bumper awards
- Added some Easter Eggs. To do a basic Easter Egg you hold in both flippers
then you enter a sequence of numbers/letters. To enter one
number/letter you hit the left flipper button X times counting as you
go. When you reach the number/letter you need stop and hit the right
flipper button once. When you are all done you need to hit the right
button one more time. For example to enter code 3 3 3 (or C C C) you
would hold in both flippers then LLL R LLL R LLL R R.
- Added Game credits Easter Egg ( 1 2 3 )

Fixes:
- In only one stage of Storage facility was lit, and not the last stage, the
ball would not be diverted correctly.

Tweaks:
- Default Skill shot for lower half is now the right orbit
- Default Skill shot for the top lanes is now the left lane (E)
- The ramp exit will now award the right ramp if neither ramp
is already taking credit for the shot.
- Stopped ghost capture during Mass Hysteria Multiball. The point of capturing
ghost was to get to Mass Hysteria Multiball. Capturing resumes once the
Multiball is over.

#604 4 years ago
Quoted from Pins4me:

No idea what WOZ sample you are talking about. Can you explain this?

#605 4 years ago
Quoted from Pins4me:

Go watch Jack Dangers Dead Flip stream... it will change your mind. Game looks to play much better then the Pro. I see a GB Premium in your future

#606 4 years ago

I had been almost ready to pull the trigger on a MET Pro, but that GB LE video today made the game look fantastic. Unfortunately, I only have the budget and space for one pin at the moment, and it looks like no place near me will be getting a GB any time soon so I can try it out. For those familiar with both games: would you go with a MET (proven great game) or take a chance on a GB Pro or Premium without having played one? Thanks for any thoughts.

#607 4 years ago

Metallica is way better.

But GB is newer. So yeah you always want the new game.

#608 4 years ago

Levi, please tell us about how lame you thought those mostly dead slings were.

#609 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

would you go with a MET (proven great game) or take a chance on a GB Pro or Premium without having played one?

Well I'll never buy another game without playing it, so MET.

MET is a proven winner, but more than that, it is a fun game. The code is a blast, and I like how you can just pound on something specific to start a Multiball, or try to cash out a big CIU. Risk reward (double CIU, don't exit and try for higher points. All around fun game.

GB is just starting. Some like it, some don't, just like every game. Without playing it, you just don't know which side you will be on.

Personally GB is making me look at titles I didn't buy like ST and TWD. Right now those are more appealing to bring in. Completed code, proven games I like. That is a winning combination.

#610 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Did you guys know there is a Stern Stars in the firehouse on Ghost Busters?

In the most recent Ghostbusters video game they also had a pinball machine in the firehouse.

ghostbusters-1_(resized).png

#611 4 years ago

in the movie they have a stargazer.

I think Stern will include "carrot" flippers in the goodie bag for those that decide, they need to do the buffalo Bill wiener tuck.

#612 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

No idea what WOZ sample you are talking about. Can you explain this?

That's funny. I heard the same thing when I played it as well.
Watch the dead flip video. You will hear it at 8:19 and 8:30 just to point out 2 spot where it can be heard.
I think its more pronounced in person than it is on this video.

#613 4 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

That's funny. I heard the same thing when I played it as well.
Watch the dead flip video. You will hear it at 8:19 and 8:30 just to point out 2 spot where it can be heard.
I think its more pronounced in person than it is on this video.
ยป YouTube video

Wait are we talking about that 1/2 second chime sound?

WOZ has 650,000 chime sounds (approx). It's hard NOT to find a chime sound that isn't used in WOZ. Hell, my doorbell should sue JJP.

#614 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

WOZ has 650,000 chime sounds. It's hard NOT to find a chime sound that isn't used in WOZ. Hell, my doorbell should sue JJP.

No one mentioned lawsuits. I heard that same sound as the other poster.

#615 4 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Are you talking about the magnetics?

I didn't check that video and I probably won't, I prefer to play. It's like watching POV rollercoaster videos.

#616 4 years ago

I watched several GB vids before I had a chance to play it (Pro), and I've decided that I can't possibly judge a game by a video. Playing the game is completely different (shocker) and I'm not sure how anyone can judge any game without playing it. Some things that looked cool in the video were not fun, some things that seemed meh in the video were much more fun or challenging.

GB Pro is a tough machine with a couple kinks that need to be worked out (balls jumping inlane rails for example), but IMHO will really grow on people the more that they play it. The 9 games I played were an excellent mix of "I HATE this game it can go take a flying leap" and "This RULES, I'm the best player ever!" It has a nice balance of luck and skill with some easy shots and some very difficult shots. A fun game.

#617 4 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Well it's very hard to tell if not playing it. I thought for the longest time they didn't do much, but I was also looking for the inserts to light up when activated, and they don;t all the time. But it seemed to many that the were rolling off a lot wihtuot being pushed...maybe just pushed a lot,.

#618 4 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Some things that looked cool in the video were not fun, some things that seemed meh in the video were much more fun or challenging.
GB Pro is a tough machine with a couple kinks that need to be worked out (balls jumping inlane rails for example), but IMHO will really grow on people the more that they play it. The 9 games I played were an excellent mix of "I HATE this game it can go take a flying leap" and "This RULES, I'm the best player ever!" It has a nice balance of luck and skill with some easy shots and some very difficult shots. A fun game.

I'll confess I'm starting to warm up to it a little. Played an hour yesterday and my scores are starting to get a little better consistently. Still...soooo many cheap, cheap drains.

#619 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'll confess I'm starting to warm up to it a little. Played an hour yesterday and my scores are starting to get a little better consistently. Still...soooo many cheap, cheap drains.

Have the outlanes been tightened on the one you are playing, or is it still factory?

#620 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Agree, some cheap drains. The one that frustrates me most is hitting 'ghost' with the left flipper and then sdtm. I think without that, I'd be pretty happy. Otherwise it plays about as difficult as Iron Man from where I sit. Lots of rough drains there too.

Honestly, I think my chief complaint about GB Pro is that it seems to attract kids and other non-pinheads more than other machines in a bank and they never really have a chance. As an adult player of questionable skill, I can deal with it. Your average pizza parlor player isn't going to have much fun on an average play. At least it's not too difficult to get slimer to deploy as that should reward most players.

#621 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Have the outlanes been tightened on the one you are playing, or is it still factory?

Still factory. Did loosen up the tilt a little. Nothing crazy but more reasonable for this title. I've found one of the safer shots is actually the newton ball, as long as you hit it. If you nail it it will drop safely into the inlanes. With the jackpots being raised with new code that will make multiball a better strategy. Now the jackpots are useless and so is multiball.

#622 4 years ago

Your average pizza parlor player isn't going to have much fun on an average play. At least it's not too difficult to get slimer to deploy as that should reward most players.

To non-pinheads, I imagine it doesn't look much different than most of the other games over the past 25 years. Combined with the tough play from the factory, I doubt it will do well on location unless operators find ways to set it up easier and give players more value for their money.

However, I think it will do well in the home environment where it's on free play and can be dialed in to the owners preference.

#623 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Now the jackpots are useless and so is multiball.

Yeah it doesn't get you far now.

#624 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well it's very hard to tell if not playing it. I thought for the longest time they didn't do much, but I was also looking for the inserts to light up when activated, and they don;t all the time. But it seemed to many that the were rolling off a lot wihtuot being pushed...maybe just pushed a lot,.

My assumption is that the inserts light whenever the magnets pulse. I can't imagine why they wouldn't flash with the magnet pulse. Without the solenoid kick, you would want the extra feedback.

#625 4 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

My assumption is that the inserts light whenever the magnets pulse. I can't imagine why they wouldn't flash with the magnet pulse. Without the solenoid kick, you would want the extra feedback.

My assumption as well, but they also said that the theremin sound effect doesn't happen every time the mags activate, only when "they get going" or something like that. So I just wonder if the lighting is the same way.

Basically, I'm just trying to think of reasons I watched for an hour and saw slingshots fire under 20 times. Again, just learning of the 1 switch myself that would surely affect it a ton. Maybe it doesn't need them? Maybe it makes the prem/le easier? Whom knows.

#626 4 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

My guess is the lights will also have other cues...perhaps a pulse or a flash to indicate it's in a "mode" where they might hold the ball or do some other wacky trick.

#627 4 years ago

you know it's going to take a lot of games before the game is even playable. Took nearly 500 games on my LOTR, before it would stop doing the pass, pass, side drain. Looks like GB is no different. Once the playfield dirties up a bit and gets some micro scratches in the clear. It won't drain as bad.

#628 4 years ago

Update!:

I still hate it.

The scoleri brothers thing is probably the stupidest thing I've seen in any pinball machine over the past 20 years.

You are FINALLY getting into some type of groove on a game with too many cheap drains?

Let's stick two drop targets - that don't even fall when hit - right in the way of the three most important shots! And, let's make those drop targets award nothing of consequence, while at the same time leading to certain death if you dare to actually shoot at them! Is this a feature people have been clamoring for?

Time for Trudeau to hang em up. It's a LOOOOONG time since creature.

A couple ways this feature could (or could have) possibly been redeemed:

Make them worth something. Since they always pop up during modes - which completely ruins the modes (which are currently the only way to score serious points), because you can't even attempt to play them without certain death - make hitting a drop target kill/award a mode shot. Since the risk is certain death, at least give me some kind of reward.

The other way, which obviously ain't gonna happen, would be to put switches on the backside of the drops, so the ball rolling into their backs knocks them down like the trolls on The Hobbit.

Lastly, take them out, and throw them in the "well that was a really bad idea" circular file like the chicken fight video mode in Family Guy, never to be seen again.

Not sure if I'm making myself clear, but I'm not a big fan of the Scoleri Brothers drop targets.

#629 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

WOZ has 650,000 chime sounds (approx). It's hard NOT to find a chime sound that isn't used in WOZ. Hell, my doorbell should sue JJP.

Yes, I get the fact WOZ has tons of sounds, but for the most part they are unique to WOZ.
This one sound is so distinctive that I have only heard it on WOZ. Its out of place on Ghostbusters. They could have used a million other sounds, but this one just doesn't fit. I never suggested JJ sue Stern either. Those are your words.
But if you read my whole review, I think the flipper gap and angle are much more distractive.
My prediction is this machine is start well in arcades. People will be excited to play such a cool title.
Then when the balls start draining so fast, people will loose interest.

#630 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Update!:

Make them worth something. .

They enable 3x scoring in the latest code.

#631 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not sure if I'm making myself clear, but I'm not a big fan of the Scoleri Brothers drop targets

I did get that impression....

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are FINALLY getting into some type of groove on a game with too many cheap drains?

This is TWD in a nutshell. I was just (like, 5 mins ago) having a killer ball on my TWD pro, I hit a legitimate shot, and the game rewards me by firing the ball so fast down the left drain, the Playfield has scorch marks.

Honestly, I think my chief complaint about GB Pro is that it seems to attract kids and other non-pinheads more than other machines in a bank and they never really have a chance

This is a legitimate complaint, and one echoed by some of the top "guys" in pinball. Location pinball is going to die if people don't keep putting quarters into games. If a kid sticks $1 into GB or TWD and the whole $1 is gone in a minute or so, he's gonna put his $1 somewhere else where he can play for longer for his $1.

If the machine isn't earning, the operator isn't going to bother with pins any more. No pins on location means no new kids get addicted to them, they don't want to buy a pin when they get older, and so on down the line, and pinball goes down the gurgler.

rd

#632 4 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

They enable 3x scoring in the latest code.

Are you sure about this? From the read me file I believe completing them will light a 3x super jackpot.

On a side note, I put 2.4Billion on a location game today! Still had v.1.00 however. I think the new code will nerf a lot of these blow up scores, yet increase the score of a good solid game. I saw somewhere on here that someone posted a score of 34B!

#633 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

This is a legitimate complaint, and one echoed by some of the top "guys" in pinball. Location pinball is going to die if people don't keep putting quarters into games. If a kid sticks $1 into GB or TWD and the whole $1 is gone in a minute or so, he's gonna put his $1 somewhere else where he can play for longer for his $1.
If the machine isn't earning, the operator isn't going to bother with pins any more. No pins on location means no new kids get addicted to them, they don't want to buy a pin when they get older, and so on down the line, and pinball goes down the gurgler.
rd

I totally agree. I was eyeing this game for location but it seems too brutal. Most of the people playing on location are not very good and dumping coins in and not having fun gets old fast. I want people to walk away with a smile not a frown that is the only way they will come back and location pinball will grow. I had a game with a switch problem that made getting multiball pretty easy. It was killing it so I ended up leaving it alone for a while.

I love games with code that rewards bad players with something on the last ball. You take someone who was going to walk away with a bad perception to having fun and hopefully coming back for more.

GB looks awesome but if good players are saying it is hard imagine what a noob will think.

#634 4 years ago
Quoted from clg:

I love games with code that rewards bad players with something on the last ball. You take someone who was going to walk away with a bad perception to having fun and hopefully coming back for more.

That's why the DE games were good, if you haven't lit the multiball, it's lit for you on the third ball. Gives the customer (and that's what they are, let's not forget that..) some bang for their buck.

For the average dude, if they can get 4 or 5 balls going at one time, that's a good game. I was literally just talking to my powdercoater 20 minutes ago, and he said "do you have those pinball machines where like 6 balls come out at the same time? I love that shit!!"

rd

#635 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Are you sure about this? From the read me file I believe completing them will light a 3x super jackpot.

Yes my mistake, 3x super jackpot. Dwight mentioned combining it with 2x pf scoring.

#636 4 years ago

Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Something cool I noticed today. If you earn the "hold bonus" award on you last ball, it is NOT a worthless award like you would think. When I drained, it counted off my bonus, then did it all over again!

Don't all games with hold bonus do this on last ball, going back to High Speed?

I can confirm that Game of Thrones does not do this. Just says "bonus held" and the game is over.

#637 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Update!:
I still hate it.

Man, that is pretty harsh. I do get your frustration and respect your review of the game, even if it is half-ass. But.. Sir, this is a full-ass statement and a bit Crazy, Levi.

Ok, so the drop targets suck and I'm sure most of us can agree, it would have been fine to just not have them there in the first place. That's cool. But to call for him to "hang them up" because of this slight oversight is way out there. This is going to go down as Stern's best selling machine, and likely most profitable .. Ever. The design itself is nothing short of one of the best looking pins ever, and it seems the gameplay on the LE/Prem models (which is how JT designed it from the start, and intended to play) will be much better then the Pro's.

Im sure when the dust settles, and you have a chance to play the complete/full Premium game for a while, then maybe call on JT's retirement. While it's true I haven't played it yet, nothing I've seen so far would indicate that he didn't do anything less then a great job at designing this machine.

#638 4 years ago

I like the scoleri bros and they worked fine when i played it

#639 4 years ago

So RD have you played the game ? What are your thoughts ? Danni ?
What say you all mighty and powerful RD ?

#640 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Update!:
I still hate it.
The scoleri brothers thing is probably the stupidest thing I've seen in any pinball machine over the past 20 years.
Let's stick two drop targets - that don't even fall when hit - right in the way of the three most important shots! And, let's make those drop targets award nothing of consequence, while at the same time leading to certain death if you dare to actually shoot at them! Is this a feature people have been clamoring for?
Make them worth something. Since they always pop up during modes - which completely ruins the modes (which are currently the only way to score serious points), because you can't even attempt to play them without certain death - make hitting a drop target kill/award a mode shot. Since the risk is certain death, at least give me some kind of reward.
The other way, which obviously ain't gonna happen, would be to put switches on the backside of the drops, so the ball rolling into their backs knocks them down like the trolls on The Hobbit.
Lastly, take them out, and throw them in the "well that was a really bad idea" circular file like the chicken fight video mode in Family Guy, never to be seen again.
Not sure if I'm making myself clear, but I'm not a big fan of the Scoleri Brothers drop targets.

Personally I think the two drop targets in the center of the playfield are awesome. I'm sure code updates will take advantage of them in some neat ways. John Trudeau created one heck of a cool layout with Ghostbusters and it's one that is not only unique but fun!

Seriously, there's no reason to be that disrespectful, especially to someone like John who has given so much to this hobby. If the the drop targets bother you so much I just would not buy the game.

#641 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

That's why the DE games were good, if you haven't lit the multiball, it's lit for you on the third ball. Gives the customer (and that's what they are, let's not forget that..) some bang for their buck.
For the average dude, if they can get 4 or 5 balls going at one time, that's a good game.
rd

Yep! They get that rush and have a lot of fun and want to do it again. They walk away with a smile!

WOZ does multiball or extra balls with the mystery award on the 3rd ball a lot if you are not doing well. I think it also does add a balls more on lower scoring games too but not as certain about that. Wish that was common on Sterns.

#642 4 years ago

The more I play it, the more I like it. And I liked it from the start. Hey, since I haven't seen anybody post a pic of theirs, I figure here's a good a place as any................

20160505_175039.jpg

#643 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Update!:

Ouch, kind of a low blow considering John does read Pinside from time to time. We get it, you don't like the game, but no need to go there.

#644 4 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

So RD have you played the game ? What are your thoughts ? Danni ?
What say you all mighty and powerful RD ?

Dunno about being mighty...

I did post my review early on. Pretty much the same verdict as Levi.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-my-half-ass-review?tu=rotordave#post-3111373

rd

#645 4 years ago

The Scoleri's are definitely frustrating until they are adjusted to drop properly but that isn't Trudeau's fault.

Also as others have said they light a 3x Super which seems pretty decent.

#646 4 years ago

Guys, I rarely pull this card, but I think that Levi just sucks at the game.

#647 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

The more I play it, the more I like it. And I liked it from the start. Hey, since I haven't seen anybody post a pic of theirs, I figure here's a good a place as any................

I modded mine.

image_(resized).jpg

#648 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Update!:
I still hate it.

I was with you until you bagged on chicken fight! Don't let that cock get on top of you!!

#649 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Quoted from LOTR_breath:
Something cool I noticed today. If you earn the "hold bonus" award on you last ball, it is NOT a worthless award like you would think. When I drained, it counted off my bonus, then did it all over again!
Don't all games with hold bonus do this on last ball, going back to High Speed?
I can confirm that Game of Thrones does not do this. Just says "bonus held" and the game is over.

That might be a bug.

I seriously don't remember any other games that don't cash in a hold bonus. But really don't see hold bonus much anymore where it was in many 90s games.

#650 4 years ago
Quoted from bb2j3z:

Ouch, kind of a low blow considering John does read Pinside from time to time.

I'm sure John will cope whilst rolling around naked in a tub full of Ghostbusters cash.

I wish John no ill will, am very fond of one of his games and I like Mustang more than most, and I'm sorry if my demanding his forced retirement came off wrong. I meant it in the nicest possible way!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spring, TX
4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Attleboro, MA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
New York, NY
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Hampton Roads, VA
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
There are 1084 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 22.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside