Topic Stats

• 562 posts
  • 130 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Schwaggs
  • Topic is favorited by 73 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 184 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P1150216 (resized).JPG
P1150872 (resized).JPG
P1150865 (resized).JPG
P1150864 (resized).JPG
P1150863 (resized).JPG
P1150862 (resized).JPG
IMG_7530 (resized).PNG
IMG_7531 (resized).PNG
IMG_7528 (resized).PNG
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3124 (resized).JPG
IMG_3123 (resized).JPG
d862050e8cfc4b05efaedac62699dd8d9bef996e (resized).jpg
IMGA0641[1] (resized).JPG
IMGA0595[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_2996 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #401 Mod idea Posted by Delta9 (2 years ago)

Post #424 Mod idea Posted by Ballypin (2 years ago)

Post #433 Mod offer Posted by jGraffix (2 years ago)

Post #436 Mod idea Posted by Hdmike444 (2 years ago)

Post #456 Product demo Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #457 Product offering Posted by Hdmike444 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 2 years ago

I have a couple ideas I would like to see. I like the Slimer swinks, I would like to see if it is possible to make it appear to float and move on top of the topper. I had an idea for a motorized unit hanging from the ceiling like a tie rack circular motor with Slimer attached to a string that could go back and forth. Or a motor could be placed on top of the topper instead of the ceiling and a clear rod could connect Slimer to the motor and it could go back and forth appearing to float. I was even thinking of trying to have it rigged to start and stop in sync with Slimer toy bash mode. I like the lightbar idea but I am not sure I would like the rotating flashers or if they would get annoying. Another cool topper that is cheap is the burnt Stay Puff piggy bank. It would look cool with some orange flickering LED's below to resemble fire. Also would like to see a LED mod for legs and shooter like Mustang Paul's that is green and works with the Spike System. I found some cheap LED's backlights for flat screen TV's on Amazon and I think they will work well for on top of the topper or even as under cabinet illumination. I want GB to light up like a Christmas tree. Green under-cabinet lighting, Green leg and shooter LED's, Green Led's illuminating upwards at ceiling from on top of topper, Green DMD, Green Led speaker lights, it will pop.
amazon.com link »
amazon.com link »

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

I'm thinking that glow in the dark trim myself but prefer this one with the coin door and head trim in white

That looks pretty awesome. I wonder what it would look like with bright pink/purplish color for trim choice?

95d4c987826cbb9c93170b8be25f90b7.jpg

1 week later
#196 2 years ago

Another cool mod idea would be custom side rail and backbox hinge set for the Pro/Premium cut to look like slime dripping down.

#255 2 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Wrong.
Shoo. Move along.

I keep noticing you using Shoo. Move along after a disagreement in all of the threads you participate in. You really sound like an ass-hat and should try and keep it mature and civil. Agree to disagree

4 months later
#370 2 years ago

Hey all I made some mods for my Ghostbusters LE that I am using as my topper. I think they turned out great and they were cheap. I purchased everything from Amazon, including the Slimer and Stay Puff piggy banks, color changing LED candelabra bulbs, and power cord. I have the Slimer set on bright green and the Stay Puff on bright white with a slow motion fade on and off. It makes him look like he is glowing from the fire. Another really cool thing Stay puff does with the LED lights going on and off is his eyebrows appear to move up and down-an evil and cool effect.

GEDC3116.JPG

GEDC3129.JPG

GEDC3096.JPG

GEDC3109.JPG

GEDC3114.JPG

#374 2 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

Where did you get the stand?

I found it on another light at a thrift store

Quoted from SteveMan:

Did you buy the bulbs as a 2-pack and does a single remote allow you to set the one bulb to clear/fade and the other to green/steady?

Yes you can buy the two pack and use single remote. You will have to set color/fade choice then turn off unit and set other unit. When you turn them back on they will be set to color choice previously selected. If you use remote while they are both turned on they will synchronize.

4 months later
#535 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Metallic Powdecoat. Not for everyone, but I dig it a lot. Pics do it no justice

Wow I really like that color!

That is the best color I have seen other than the full chrome one. The T-molding matches perfect as well, nice work!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 217.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
$ 93.00
$ 5,599.99
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Albert, AB
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
Playfield - Plastics
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside