Topic Stats

• 554 posts
  • 130 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Schwaggs
  • Topic is favorited by 73 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 184 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P1150216 (resized).JPG
P1150872 (resized).JPG
P1150865 (resized).JPG
P1150864 (resized).JPG
P1150863 (resized).JPG
P1150862 (resized).JPG
IMG_7530 (resized).PNG
IMG_7531 (resized).PNG
IMG_7528 (resized).PNG
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3124 (resized).JPG
IMG_3123 (resized).JPG
d862050e8cfc4b05efaedac62699dd8d9bef996e (resized).jpg
IMGA0641[1] (resized).JPG
IMGA0595[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_2996 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 554 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.
#351 2 years ago

Ghost Trap

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#352 2 years ago

That is REALLY cool.

My concern would be, what will it look like after the 1st air-ball strike?

#353 2 years ago

Here's my new GB at our Pinball BBQ yesterday with my red LED Leg Light-Ups and beatmasters red Shooter Housing Light Up. Let the modding begin.

Red_GB_Light-Ups_2_(resized).jpg

Red_leg_Light_ups_3_(resized).jpg

#354 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Here's my new GB at our Pinball BBQ yesterday with my red LED Leg Light-Ups and beatmasters red Shooter Housing Light Up. Let the modding begin.

nice line up, you need a camera paul.

#355 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

That is REALLY cool.
My concern would be, what will it look like after the 1st air-ball strike?

Only time will tell. I have about 30 games since the install and it is all good.. No worries that what makes it fun!!!

#356 2 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

nice line up, you need a camera paul.

We had 24 games there and about $1200 worth of raffle prizes and free BBQ pulled pork and fixings. I bought $100 worth and won a $50 gift cert at Mezelmods a TWD T shirt and a GB Slimer custom shooter rod which I'll probably sell cuz I have a Cointaker color changing one ready to go on and I donated one of my blue Leg Light Ups as a prize. Those weren't my pictures. Notice how my game stood out with our 2 mods on it, everybody loved how they made it look. I put red on it cuz my armor and metal LE apron are gonna be Candy Raspberry.

#357 2 years ago

well you can get a Stern licensed shooter rod

definitely not going to call Stern for a shooter rod - that is terrible and at $90 USD

leave the mods to the creative people not a $2 sticker on a $5 ball

#358 2 years ago

I like the look of the shooter rod, if they made it light up, or if they only charged $30 for it. Custom shooter rods are not hard to make if you buy a blank rod for $10 or use one with a busted knob. There are so many cool GB toys you could use for the rod that this one seems like it was a cheap afterthought to capitalize on the tooling they used to make the KISS set with.

#359 2 years ago

How about something cooler like this?
ebay.com link » Ghost Busters Logo Aluminum Leather Gear Shift Knob Universal Cane Top
s-l1600_(resized).jpg

#360 2 years ago

Got my hardware back, Looks really cool in the dark, fits perfect to the theme?

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#361 2 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

leave the mods to the creative people not a $2 sticker on a $5 ball

Amen.

1 week later
#362 2 years ago

I did send in a couple of shooter rod ideas but apparently Sony didn't like them

#363 2 years ago

not sure were i've posted this already, but did someone tested a small ecto1 car in the right captive ball (as bumblebee in TF) ?

#364 2 years ago

I have one I can test when I get my GB

#365 2 years ago

Here is a nice shooter I made for the GB pro. I used metallic blue and purple with some neon pink. It matches the overall color scheme of the exterior cabinet and main colors on the playfield. Available in 1 1/2 inch and 2 inch diameter. These and other cool mods can be seen at www.modfatherpinball.com

gb_blue1_(resized).jpg

gb_shooter_(resized).jpg

#366 2 years ago

This looks exceptional, Chuck!

#367 2 years ago

saw it in person, very nice shooter!

#368 2 years ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

I have one I can test when I get my GB

nice !
dont forget to report how it works... or not
tanx

2 months later
#369 2 years ago

mod idea :

well than, we have 2 captive balls on GB, someone with a good idea to swap the right one and put there something more "sexy" to shoot for ? and dont reply : the wolverine people removed from their x-men...

btw, another cheap mod i've made from the begining and not shared with you : behind the upper reflective plastic above PKE, just add a black paper and the reflexion will be 10X better

#370 2 years ago

Hey all I made some mods for my Ghostbusters LE that I am using as my topper. I think they turned out great and they were cheap. I purchased everything from Amazon, including the Slimer and Stay Puff piggy banks, color changing LED candelabra bulbs, and power cord. I have the Slimer set on bright green and the Stay Puff on bright white with a slow motion fade on and off. It makes him look like he is glowing from the fire. Another really cool thing Stay puff does with the LED lights going on and off is his eyebrows appear to move up and down-an evil and cool effect.

GEDC3116.JPG

GEDC3129.JPG

GEDC3096.JPG

GEDC3109.JPG

GEDC3114.JPG

#371 2 years ago

looks great, I have the same banks but haven't adding the lighting to it. Where did you get the stand?

p

#372 2 years ago

I'm working on some Terror dog mods.. stay tuned.

#373 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hey all I made some mods for my Ghostbusters LE that I am using as my topper. I think they turned out great and they were cheap. I purchased everything from Amazon, including the Slimer and Stay Puff piggy banks, color changing LED candelabra bulbs, and power cord. I have the Slimer set on bright green and the Stay Puff on bright white with a slow motion fade on and off. It makes him look like he is glowing from the fire. Another really cool thing Stay puff does with the LED lights going on and off is his eyebrows appear to move up and down-an evil and cool effect.

Those both look awesome lit up! Is your slimer bank the glow in the dark one or the regular one? I have the same question on the slimer stand as Perry, do you have a link for that one?

Did you buy the bulbs as a 2-pack and does a single remote allow you to set the one bulb to clear/fade and the other to green/steady?

#374 2 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

Where did you get the stand?

I found it on another light at a thrift store

Quoted from SteveMan:

Did you buy the bulbs as a 2-pack and does a single remote allow you to set the one bulb to clear/fade and the other to green/steady?

Yes you can buy the two pack and use single remote. You will have to set color/fade choice then turn off unit and set other unit. When you turn them back on they will be set to color choice previously selected. If you use remote while they are both turned on they will synchronize.

#375 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I found it on another light at a thrift store

I think I found a source for these spiral lamp stands, they look the same anyway: EVA lamps. Cheapest at Wal-Mart is $10.99. Many listed at Amazon and eBay as well.

4 weeks later
#376 1 year ago

Does anyone know where to get the ghost mod for above the librarian scoop? Saw this on location.

IMG_4438 (resized).JPG

#377 1 year ago

I believe its in current ghostbuster toy packages of 3.....Check out Ebay, because stores have pulled this
merchandise from the shelves in many cases.....They may appear back for the Holidays, after Halloween, but
Walmart as an example, had removed all but a couple products when i checked last week.

#378 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleaterkiss:

Does anyone know where to get the ghost mod for above the librarian scoop? Saw this on location.

Say...that was my GB pro I sold a few weeks back to a friend of mine. I modded that game out pretty nice. Notice the 3D library I designed instead of the flat library plastic.

#379 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleaterkiss:

That piece comes with the classic Winston figure that's only sold at Wal-Mart for $20. The cheapest I saw it going for online was $30. Walmart.com, eBay and Amazon all have it for around $30. amazon.com link »

1 week later
#380 1 year ago
Quoted from swinks:

someone needs to rip the images from the ecto goggle mod and use on the pro version using this screen
http://www.4dsystems.com.au/product/uTOLED_20_G2/

I looked into this and they discontinued the kit as the screen. But I have the program and cable to do these screens. Maybe use the standard 1.x" screen and plexi/glass below to reflect it and sell a "box" that held it at the angle? My prem hasn't shown up yet so I'm not sure how they do the current one.

#381 1 year ago
Quoted from modfather:

Say...that was my GB pro I sold a few weeks back to a friend of mine. I modded that game out pretty nice. Notice the 3D library I designed instead of the flat library plastic.

Nice looking example on location. Where did you get the pink powder coating done?

#382 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleaterkiss:

Nice looking example on location. Where did you get the pink powder coating done?

JAS powdercoating in ft lauderdale, ask for Abbey (hot chick). Racing Raspberry from Prismatic Powders, about 300 bucks including stripping , The powder itself, the application of said powder and the lollipop rails. I also painted the backbox T molding to match the trim.

#383 1 year ago

I just finished my ecto-1 mod, so far it's cost me about $15. It has two Blue leds installed in the car, and I wired it up to the stern topper so it lights up when the topper does. I thought I would like that more than a random or constant flash. All that's left is mounting it on the playfield.

Here's a 10sec video of it sitting next to the topper:

1 week later
#384 1 year ago

Here's my ecto I just did, just need to install it.

#385 1 year ago

These are my green Leg Light-Ups on an LE. Looks great.

GBLE green. (resized).jpg

#386 1 year ago

Just finished my updated containment unit. See the link below for more pics.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-containment-unit-upgrade#post-3411117

On (resized).jpg

#387 1 year ago

Not really a mod for the pin...but I guess a mod nonetheless.

#389 1 year ago

What do you guys think? With the extra lexan or not

#390 1 year ago

One more version I just made which I think I like a little better

#391 1 year ago

I think you got it with #3! Nice Work!

#392 1 year ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

These are my green Leg Light-Ups on an LE. Looks great.

Paul, your leg light ups look great. I know they work on all Sterns, do they work on other games?

#393 1 year ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

Paul, your leg light ups look great. I know they work on all Sterns, do they work on other games?

Yes they do as long as you can find somewhere to get 12v. I tell people to buy a 110/12v wall wort, cut off that connector and attach a Molex 3 pin male connector in it's place to connect my mod to it then plug the wall wort into the service outlet in the cab and if ya want to make it easy to turn it on and off get one of those remote controled outlets, plug that into the service outlet then the wall wort into that.

On most of my Stern and non Stern games I have a 8 way power splitter hooked up with 12v so I can run a lot of 12v mods using a 2 or 3 amp wall wort supplying the power to the splitter board. By doing that I don't tax the game power board, which is real important with older games that are 20 + years old.

#394 1 year ago

Pinnovators new spike headphone kit.

Completely redesigned, now you can change the game volume up or down with ball in play, adjust the headphone volume with out opening the door and going into the setting, or mute the game with our mute button. Headphones are live at all times, so others can hear the game while your tuned into playing. Not hearing anything but the game helps you focus in on your play... If you go into the bass and treble setting in the game, over ear headphones also become increased... holly bass on ghostbusters in your ears. Complete stereo sound in the headphones with out new stereo volume pots.
Kits are almost ready to ship.
Thanks
Lorenzo

IMG_7637 (resized).JPG

#395 1 year ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

What do you guys think? With the extra lexan or not
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

I like the first one.

#396 1 year ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Completely redesigned, now you can change the game volume up or down with ball in play, adjust the headphone volume with out opening the door and going into the setting, or mute the game with our mute button. Headphones are live at all times, so others can hear the game while your tuned into playing. Not hearing anything but the game helps you focus in on your play... If you go into the bass and treble setting in the game, over ear headphones also become increased... holly bass on ghostbusters in your ears. Complete stereo sound in the headphones with out new stereo volume pots.
Thanks
Lorenzo

That's really cool.

#397 1 year ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Thanks
Lorenzo

This is just what I have been waiting for.
I have two of the old Spike style that I am dying to change out.
Give me a flip switch or give me death.

#398 1 year ago

wanted to add interactive speaker lighting looks way better in person

#399 1 year ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Here's my ecto I just did, just need to install it.
» YouTube video

Really like that mod. I have the same car. Can put leds in it but how do I get that nice flasher effect on the blue leds?

#400 1 year ago

I used two police car led kits from Evans designs. I put one in the back and one in the front.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Albert, AB
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 199.99
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 217.00
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 11.95
$ 11.99
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
There are 554 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside