(Topic ID: 160413)

Ghostbusters LE - anyone told theirs is on the way?

By Hjbondar

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 802 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Bing_Party
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 95 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160823_185343 (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png
20160819_223850_(resized).jpg
20160820_000818_(resized).jpg
20160820_000914_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160812_111657_(resized).jpg
IMG_0829_(resized).JPG
IMG_0828_(resized).JPG
IMG_0827_(resized).JPG
IMG_3241_(resized).JPG
IMG_1992_(resized).jpg
GBLE_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 3 years ago

The LE at Southern Fried was definitely a one off. Marco had to call Stern leadership and pull some strings to get that one there.

#62 3 years ago

Maybe they were assembled but didn't pass QC.

1 week later
#145 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Was just told July shipping..

"Stay Tuned"

1 week later
#242 3 years ago

I know some distros didn't get their full allocation of LE models on the same shipment. I would imagine most of them.

#252 3 years ago

Looks like today is the day for me. My distro is expecting it to arrive soon...

1 week later
#371 3 years ago

No ghosting on my LE. Wonder when the next batch is shipping? I have two local friends that are waiting for theirs.

#375 3 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Really? Well, that stinks, he rubs on the plastic by the firehouse. Looking at the mech is looks like at the base that arm could rotate bringing slimer up and down as well as rotating, but if there is no mech under the playfield, then yeah, code isnt going to change that!!

The Slimer mech is fine on my LE. He moves along the playfield back and forth. He doesn't hit the firehouse at all. The only thing that hits is his butt in a black metal piece by the captive ball when he first drops down from the pops. He didn't hit the plastic cityscape above the pops either. Not a big deal for me at all.

3 weeks later
#696 3 years ago

I love my game. It took about 30 days to notice any ghosting. Stern has apparently put me on a "list" of some sorts while they figure out what to do. One thing is for sure, the issues don't change my love for this title. It's truly fantastic. I have confidence Stern will take care of its customers.

#700 3 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

Anyone know if there is a plastic protector being made for the airballs off of those stand up targets?

All of my major airballs come off the 2X and 3X targets. A very small plastic piece above those two targets is all that is needed to fix this. I wouldn't be suprised if Stern adds this.

#708 3 years ago

Reverse arms is absolutely the way to go for Mass Hysteria. It works. Just make sure you realize quickly when you hit the captive ball and the flippers switch back.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Parsippany, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside