(Topic ID: 160413)

Ghostbusters LE - anyone told theirs is on the way?

By Hjbondar

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 802 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Bing_Party
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 95 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160823_185343 (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png
20160819_223850_(resized).jpg
20160820_000818_(resized).jpg
20160820_000914_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160812_111657_(resized).jpg
IMG_0829_(resized).JPG
IMG_0828_(resized).JPG
IMG_0827_(resized).JPG
IMG_3241_(resized).JPG
IMG_1992_(resized).jpg
GBLE_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fortytwo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Still no LEs delivered to customers to seems. Very odd this delay.

Hello, I have a premium on order so watching for LEs to ship so I can get excited. I watched the John T interview made over the weekend on twitch by gexchange. I think the delay might be due to a extra toy. John mentioned the proton beams was not dead and they are evaluating a prototype this week. Prem/le might be getting a extra surprise. Or not! For me it's worth the wait.

1 week later
#126 3 years ago

A comment on stern possibility being quite about what's going on. I follow them on Facebook. I have noticed the last couple week. No new pictures or videos of the factory floor. Older recorded stuff and Jodi has been recycling older attention posts. Like show us your game room with the same 10 pictures in it.
Just my two cents.
And yes I would rather wait for issues to get resolved. I just hope they don't put the already built playfeilds with possibile issues into my premium. Fix it. Junk he bad parts and move on. Or even sell the "bad" playfeilds online for the pinball project children's charity. As bad rejects. I would pay $50-100 for a nice wall hanger.

#140 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

For all we know a escaped circus bear got into the factory and is terrorizing the workers and then destroyed all the completed games. We should ban all circuses and have a mass killing of every bear that might help.

Judging by your avitar as a clue your onto something. But it was a gorilla.

#168 3 years ago

Premium cabinets in the Facebook feed!! Must be nearing the end of the LE run. Mine is next.

#202 3 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

They're next up, but Stern is running other games on the line too. Hopefully it's a month or less before the premiums are going out in good numbers.

I would hope sooner than a month. If they sorted out the delay for the LE's or just shipped them all together there is no reason to hold back the premiums. I'll have to contact my distributer tomorrow to see if there are any estimates.

#237 3 years ago

LE guys, please keep us informed at first play impressions. What did you do right away? Is the extra ball and pbl springs needed out of the gate still? Quality of balls?
I'm awaiting a premium and would like to be ready when it arrives.

#239 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I was told mid-July on my premium. First impressions was that might be premature, but looks feasible now.

Me too. I checked with my distributer yesterday. I ordered in April and beleive in in the first premium batch.

1 week later
#333 3 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

Funny how everyone gets different stories. I was told that there's another couple weeks of LEs to be made before Premiums start going out.

Interesting. I was told premiums will be shipping at the end of the month. Also the video tour a couple week so go showed a line of about 30 un populated le cabinets and a pile of freshly arted premiums. Maybe 10-15 ish.

I agree with the last minute adjustments not holding much water. I also beleive they are all built but could be waiting something LE specific like legs or armor. It's prolly just a parts supply issue. And of course premiums cant ship until the LE's have shipped.

#335 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I would,not bee surprised to see premiums ship before all the le games were done,can anybody remember what the metle debacle was about,I thought that le buys were upset about something and I remember having my monsters before some or all the le game were shipped

One advantage I have is I live in Wisconsin. And my distributer is within driving distance of me and stern. No shipping company's to wait for. He drives and picks up and I drive to get from him. I hope the same day.

1 week later
#539 3 years ago

Let's just hope I'm not drinking green beer when my premium arrives.

#562 3 years ago
Quoted from hanzie:

I asked via a facebook about whats going on via a PM and I was told that what they are currently working on, changes day to day due to " a variety of factors, parts quality control, and staffing".
Jared also told me that the facebook portion of the company is based out of dallas so they really cant tell me anything about production sense they are not in chicago and don't know. although im waiting for a TWD pro not a ghostbusters I can relate to everyone's frustration

I watched the video of Gary getting interviewed today. Parts of it. I couldn't help notice all the game boxes on pallets against the outside wall. Why would someone just assemble boxes and no games. Or are there games in those and just not shipped. ?!'b!?

1 week later
#662 3 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

I was told my premium is on the waters and will land in Australia on the 19th woohooo can't wait

Maybe my theory about the boxed pins on the wall during that Gary stern interview being export premiums was right. Can they just build my game.
Im starting to get frustrated. Been told two weeks over three times. I don't think I will ever get a just released NIB again. For my first NIB waiting 5 months is not fun.

#711 3 years ago

Other than the delivery suggested oversees. Any word on premium deliveries? I'm in the same boat as you waiting but close to stern.

#742 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

UPDATE: LE's still in production! My Dealer told me today,mid September for our PRE's to come off the line!!

What!! Seriously. I swear this is the last new release I buy. May be the only NIB. I am getting sick of waiting for my premium. I could have bought a used ST plays it a bit and sold it by now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Snohomish, WA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fortytwo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside