(Topic ID: 160413)

Ghostbusters LE - anyone told theirs is on the way?

By Hjbondar

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 802 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Bing_Party
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 95 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160823_185343 (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png
20160819_223850_(resized).jpg
20160820_000818_(resized).jpg
20160820_000914_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160812_111657_(resized).jpg
IMG_0829_(resized).JPG
IMG_0828_(resized).JPG
IMG_0827_(resized).JPG
IMG_3241_(resized).JPG
IMG_1992_(resized).jpg
GBLE_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 3 years ago

Must still be several weeks out on the LE my Distro hasn't even asked for payment yet.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I wonder if the delays have to do with QC and those inserts we've been reading about.

I hope so!

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Hopefully Start shipping Domestic Next week
JJ

JJ any word on the recent playfield issues from Stern, are the at least acknowledging that there is a problem?

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Seems like Stern is holding back GB's to fix or resolve something before shipping. Only prototype Pro's with the misspelled playfields and original Slimer mech's shipped initially. Only one or two LE's have shipped for shows so far. It's all good, i'd rather my machine be fully tested and fixed before being shipped- so hopefully they are resolving the bent wireform and ball guide height issue.

I thought the export GBLE had already shipped out a couple weeks ago?

4 weeks later
#420 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

A Grand for a few weeks more of waiting,come on lets get it done

Welp! I would offer my GBLE up but I have no freaking idea when it will be here

#433 3 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Did I not tell you this morning that all LE's would be done by the end of this week? .lol

Not so fast! Plenty of us LE buyers still out there with no word from our distro's on when our GBLE's will ship.

#437 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Option A - Get pin NOW and bitch about insert ghosting and who knows what the F else
Option B - Let Stern reject shit play fields, fix the problems, have it delayed a bit, and we get our pristine ANAL perfect pins, yeah?
Which one?

Good point Ice!

#468 3 years ago

For those who just received their GBLE in the last few days, what is the date of manufacture?

#517 3 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

Honestly, I would be fine if that was actually communicated to me. But being told every week for the last 2 months that its coming "this week" and then nothing, and then seeing pictures of other people receiving theirs is absolutely infuriating. If its a playfield issue, then tell me that deliveries have slowed due to increased QC and I am a happy camper. Having to find all this out and piece it all together from what I can read here through other people's stories is a sloppy way of doing business, especially for 8k product.
Thanks for everyone chiming in, was curious to see how others were feeling.

Melissa at Cointaker is top shelf! Her and Chris love this hobby and have always taken awesome care of me. I have been amazed at how Melissa is always willing to chat with me for 30+ minutes about pinball whenever I call her.
All I can say is be patient, Cointaker is at the mercy of Stern and I am sure that Melissa would rather give out no info then to give out bad info.

#521 3 years ago

Any clear coat experts think it would help to let the clear coat cure for a while before playing?

#555 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i was told early august now for my le.
seems there is a hold up.
i hope the playfield issues are being fixed.
ill wait as long as it takes.

Green trim looks awesome!
By the way what is the MFG date on your playfield?

1 week later
#677 3 years ago

My LE is supposed to ship today, I guess I wait for a call from the shipping company to set up a delivery?

#691 3 years ago

My GBLE shipment got bumped to next week, the first one that was sent got damaged in shipping. They are sendings me out a new machine

#723 3 years ago

Still waiting for my LE, am told will ship (again) next week.. Fingers crossed!

#737 3 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

And just heard from my distributor this morning....2 more weeks.
At least some people are getting them, but it seems like they are making 1 a day!

Wow going from 30 to 50 games per day to 1 or 2?
Well the good news for the last of us to get our GBLE is that the games will have been gone over with a fine tooth comb by Stern QC.

1 week later
#763 3 years ago

Im still waiting on my LE, I wonder how many others are waiting on an LE? I have to think that the LE run is nearly complete at this point.

#773 3 years ago
Quoted from Alphajerk3000:

Mine is supposed to be here by 4pm.

What's your build date?

#779 3 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Mine came Friday - what a blast! - No ghosting issues yet

What's your playfield mfg date?

#796 3 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Still waiting for a call. Was told by my distributor 2 weeks ago that it was likely going to ship in 5 to 10 days.
How many LE owners are still waiting to receive their game? Any idea or speculation as to how many LE's have shipped to date?

I'm still waiting for my LE, I think most LE's have shipped at this point. My Distro had mentioned that the next run of LE coming will be the last run then I assume they will move on to premiums.

#798 3 years ago

Spoke to Distro again today still no word from Stern on when the last LE's will ship. To me this was good news as I would be happy to wait another couple months for it if it means that they have fixed the issues when it finally ships.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
€ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside