(Topic ID: 160413)

Ghostbusters LE - anyone told theirs is on the way?

By Hjbondar

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 802 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Bing_Party
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160823_185343 (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png
20160819_223850_(resized).jpg
20160820_000818_(resized).jpg
20160820_000914_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160812_111657_(resized).jpg
IMG_0829_(resized).JPG
IMG_0828_(resized).JPG
IMG_0827_(resized).JPG
IMG_3241_(resized).JPG
IMG_1992_(resized).jpg
GBLE_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bramvk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 7 years ago

Since yesterday my distributer stopped with making predictions on my GB LE and said "The production schedule has been changed because of the many orders. I'll let you know when they have arrived".

1 week later
#97 7 years ago

Just got an email from the local distributor: Container with GB LE's wil be shipped from Chicago to Netherlands/Belgium first week of July to arrive in the last week in July.

3 weeks later
#397 7 years ago

Still waiting for GB LE. No news, no info, nothing....

1 week later
#573 7 years ago

GB LE will be delivered this Saturday! Yeah!

#593 7 years ago

Cancelled my GB LE #340, would have been delivered tomorrow. Distributor does not acknowledge European and Ducth consumer rights apply on this purchase and warranty. And the Stern factory warranty with the current issues are not worth the risk to me for a purchase of 9700 euros. (10640 dollars due to import and VAT). Pinball is much fun but not that much

#598 7 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

what does the Stern Factory "warranty" actually cover?.. defective playfields?.

2 months on game logic, 9 months on DMD display. And that's it. SO playfields, no.

Schermafbeelding_2016-07-29_om_20.16.49_(resized).pngSchermafbeelding_2016-07-29_om_20.16.49_(resized).png

#604 7 years ago

"WARRANTY PERIODS ARE EFFECTIVE FROM THE INITIAL DATE OF SHIPMENT 
FROM SELLER TO DISTRIBUTOR."

Takes two to three weeks to get from US to EU....From Seller to Distributor....halve of your warranty periode gone due to shipping across the world.

#609 7 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Dutch and European law exceeds the factory warranty. I am willing to bet this distributor will have a tough time in court if he wanna stick to the factory warranty. A year is minimum no matter what stern says. Distributor has to obey the law like we all.
But than, do you wanna be in a fight like this? Frankly speaking I would not be to worried however about electrical issues warranty, they will get solved I am quite sure no matter what stern official warranty is. It's more about playfield defects which are more subjective.

Dutch and European law exceeds the factory warrants. I know, but the Distributeur does not want to acknowledge that, not even when I pointed out the articles in the law stating it. So I want no hassle over a pinball machine, so I cancelled.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bramvk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-le-anyone-told-theirs-is-on-the-way?tu=Bramvk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.