(Topic ID: 160413)

Ghostbusters LE - anyone told theirs is on the way?

By Hjbondar

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 802 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Bing_Party
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160823_185343 (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png
20160819_223850_(resized).jpg
20160820_000818_(resized).jpg
20160820_000914_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160812_111657_(resized).jpg
IMG_0829_(resized).JPG
IMG_0828_(resized).JPG
IMG_0827_(resized).JPG
IMG_3241_(resized).JPG
IMG_1992_(resized).jpg
GBLE_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bing_Party.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#173 7 years ago

It's nice to see things moving. We will never actually know what the hold up was but all the speculation of QC was probably correct. Can't wait to see more folks vids on the LE

#177 7 years ago

Person on original GB thread inboxes his LE and shows great video of different features like the slings. They are officially getting in the hands of the end users!

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I'm afraid to ask who your distributor is and how big the batch is.

Don't listen to him. He started a bs thread about wanting to buy a LE 4 weeks ago and then said he was happily awaiting a premium then moderator shut him down. He is a bs person on here. Go see his 5 min thread "wanted ghostbusters LE Premium" and then see if you believe his disti story of him even getting a machine. Laughable.

1 week later
#296 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I requested #501 I hope I get it!!!!

Got money you aren't getting an LE no matter what number lol

Quoted from EricHadley:

I'm pins and needles waiting for mine, kinda nice knowing mine is in the last 25% of the ones made.....Should be as bug free as possible

4 weeks ago you OP a thread and stated you are fine with getting your premium. Then the moderator shut it down cause your were basically making fun of the folks buying an LE. Now all of a sudden you magically found a LE last minute. Are you even getting a pin?

#297 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Can anyone post some pics of the underside of an LE playfield? Curious to see the Mags, subway, etc....

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#351 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

The non-paid reviews I've seen said it's complete garbage. Give us your review on Thursday.

Just FYI. We had a corporate sponsored showing of the movie for our clients in select cities. I didn't go but had some folks go from my Service Provider team and it was not positive BUT they are guys that saw the original GB in the movies. My take from them, if you grew up on the original then you were not thrilled with this movie. Seemed like my clients over 40 were disappointed.

1 week later
#536 7 years ago
Quoted from parabol420:

Very frustrating, it seems like every other distributor out there is getting theirs, but Cointaker doesn't seem to have any information whatsoever. Then I see threads where other distros are telling people that premiums are out in August, and we haven't heard anything regarding our LEs. I'm starting to get fed up. Anyone else feeling this way or am I just overreacting a bit?

My disti is now saying late August but better count on sept on my prem

#537 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Id recommend for those getting their games to try Superbands, Titan, or other, as they all help differently in catching the ball.
I love the PinballLife/European Green slime rail covers, center shield and center post.
Not only does it look great, but helps with 75% of air ball/side drain issues, even with raised side rails.
I am thrilled with the center post, if one wishes to try.
Instead of a game of frustration, at advancing modes, too short ball times, SDTM....This adds the game to 100% fun.
Yup, its a cheat, but once you play with it, unless you are a top notch player, I cant imagine playing without it.
Frustration comes now once every 5-10 games, instead of almost every game.
My family is thrilled to play with this addition from Terry.

I just ordered my kit. Looks like they are back in stock!!

#540 7 years ago

Geez they may be out again. Here is my receipt but I can't find it on the pinlife site anymore. I would call them. Part says UK but I was at the US site

Product ID Product Name Price Quantity Total
GB_Pro_UK 'Ghostbusters Upgrade Kit $42.95
(Not Taxable) 1 $42.95
Subtotal Amount : $42.95
Discount : $0.00
Shipping (USPS - Priority (2-3 day delivery)) : $10.45
Tax Amount : $0.00
Current Total :

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#574 7 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

When you move to a lake it is about the lot and beach, not the home. I will have room for 2 pins. Going to keep GBLE and STLE.

I got that same restraint at the ocean. Big bodies of water can do that. But just get a boat to help forget it. Or a plane in your case!!!

#575 7 years ago

Thank you Oldpinguy. Just got these in the mail now if I only had a machine. Anyone want my carrot flippers?!?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#578 7 years ago

Just throw the mattress on the floor in a corner!!! Like a strippers apartment

#581 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

That's kind of a ghastly mess isn't it?

About as messy as that op you started and made fun of those getting an LE on that op thread you had shut down

#621 7 years ago

Well just hope you don't have all the ghosting issues I am reading on the other threads. Is anyone in here have ghosting on inserts and if so are you using the shaker motor?

#633 7 years ago

Are the air balls mostly from the subway ramp entrance? I seen people put plastic over it and I may do the same when I get my premium unit.

#663 7 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Guessing they are sold out since the link doesn't work ........

They literally get them for a just a couple days and sell out. They will be back in again

1 month later
#802 7 years ago

Congrats, as usual keep us posted if you get any ghosting

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bing_Party.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-le-anyone-told-theirs-is-on-the-way?tu=Bing_Party and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.